Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

Rolan wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

The best example I've seen that encompases all women is that Pepper bitch in Ironman.

If you observe her you guys know that her being nice stems from deep insecurity (Especially in the first movie, watch the party scene where Tony gets her a drink and compliments her dress). As a bonus, anytime the shit hits the fat like in Ironman 2 on the track she cries and has a fucking femenine spaz out, and when Tony starts exclaiming his love for her (Which I fucking hate that the writers wrote that shit because he's pretty tight everywhere else) she starts to cop a fucking attitude and then is miraculously "nice" and in love again when Tony makes her ceo of stark industries.

That's what a woman is, go after that as the prize? Give me a fucking break.
Just once...just fucking ONCE I'd like to see a mainstream H-Wood film that doesn't show a guy breaking down over a bitch.

I'm going to watch this though and see for myself, seems like pretty clever writing regarding her behaviour - intentional or not.
Quote:
Kidd's already got this on lockdown. Like he said, when you choose you lose, the only choice you have is choosing from the pool of girls who like you. I've proved to myself enough through setting my ego aside and doing experiments that anytime you step to a girl you're giving them all the power and since they always want something they can't have or have to work for to validate their ego (Remember, everything a girl does is for her ego), they'll never be attracted to you. Every chick I've been with has come to me by me being the bait, not the net.

Dudes getting their mindset right will eventually come to see that women aren't that important anyway so to try and "get" one you think you like because of bullshit programming isn't that big of a deal.
Yeah, I had to say bye bye to a broad recently(after she had chosen) because she fronted pretty spectacularly. I stepped to her ever so lightly in response and got a response I didn't like. So, instead of pushing, I walked away; but the loss is hers since she stepped to me very hard originally and without any provocation on my part.
Rolan, about the last bit.

It could be her, her ego and all that shit. But...
Are you shure you didn't pushed so hard? Because it happened to me and my after-response was like you, Rage quit (still invested from my part). I was so shure she was choosing me I acted so flamboyant around her and I started to 'think in the hotness of the mind' not the good old 'icy thinking' and I made a wrong tactical move, also didn't followed my gut because I went to talk to her when I didn't feel it. Then the RQ.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm 

First of all yes, I'm 100% certain she had done some hard choosing. No doubt. Then I did a tiny little push and she responded unfavourabley, so I walked without passing another word. Obviously the tiny little push was significant enough to warrant such a reaction, but y'know, If I have to walk on egg shells then It's not for me.

That's the short and tall of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:10 pm 

Rolan wrote:
First of all yes, I'm 100% certain she had done some hard choosing. No doubt. Then I did a tiny little push and she responded unfavourabley, so I walked without passing another word. Obviously the tiny little push was significant enough to warrant such a reaction, but y'know, If I have to walk on egg shells then It's not for me.

That's the short and tall of it.
She fronted on you, and you acted accordingly. End of story. :geek:

After all...it was HER LOSS. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Just once...just fucking ONCE I'd like to see a mainstream H-Wood film that doesn't show a guy breaking down over a bitch.
not going to happen..
even Spiderman movies are shit in the sense that he is always chasing the bitch.

Compare that to the older superheroes movies from the 70's\80's:
the older superman movies or the old star wars movies

Hollywood is symp land now :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:08 am 
Star_Above wrote:
I've proved to myself enough through setting my ego aside and doing experiments that anytime you step to a girl you're giving them all the power and since they always want something they can't have or have to work for to validate their ego (Remember, everything a girl does is for her ego), they'll never be attracted to you.

So just by stepping to a broad and telling her to call you is giving her all the power?
Quote:
Dudes getting their mindset right will eventually come to see that women aren't that important anyway so to try and "get" one you think you like because of bullshit programming isn't that big of a deal.

Quote:
The best example I've seen that encompases all women is that Pepper bitch in Ironman.
Ironman? For me it was just a movie about a comic character. Personally I can think of many much better references that I could you use.
Quote:
That's what a woman is, go after that as the prize? Give me a fucking break.
The main way she can get power over you is if you don't value your manhood. This the biggest problem males have. It has nothing to do with whether you step to a broad for if she steps to you. It's how you handle the hoe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:14 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
So just by stepping to a broad and telling her to call you is giving her all the power?
not if she 'chose you' - but it's very subtle of course. That's why we use observation skills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 am 
Sniper wrote:
The lesser Evil wrote:
not if she 'chose you' - but it's very subtle of course. That's why we use observation skills
Let's not play with language here. Ultimately what you want is cooperation. Who says talk to who first in of its self is a non sequitur.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:39 am 

Sniper wrote:

Even fucking Bane was sympin on Raz'Al'Ghul's daughter :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 am 

Lesser Evil,

I think you're mis-interpreting what Star means by 'step to'. Also, you're not considering context.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 am 

fufe wrote:
Sniper wrote:

I know, that was disgraceful! Poor movie though...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 pm 

Rolan wrote:
fufe wrote:
Sniper wrote:

I know, that was disgraceful! Poor movie though...

i hav no idea which version u watched, but DKR was a very good movie. I honestly didn't get a symp vibe from Bane, it emanated more from Bruce toward Ms. Selena Kyle. Bane was just Miranda's official/personal muscle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 pm 

Sai wrote:

i hav no idea which version u watched, but DKR was a very good movie. I honestly didn't get a symp vibe from Bane, it emanated more from Bruce toward Ms. Selena Kyle. Bane was just Miranda's official/personal muscle.
What about the fact that Bane did everything for Raz's Daughter ? It was said near the end of the movie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:20 pm 

Sai was obviously taking a leak when Talia revealed Bane and her back story. Bane is much more than her 'muscle'. He's supposed to be a genius strategist, but alas was reduced to role of bitch in one scene. Terrible understanding of the character.

As for the film I disagree. Excellent idea in principle, but badly written. Full of clumsy exposition and weepy sentiment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:45 pm 

forgive me, but the actor/tress who played the character in the movie did portray a child, who escaped from the well. when she referred to her return, she stressed, "my friend, my protector"

'my mother named me Natalia before she was killed, just the way I would have been killed if it wasn't for my protector."

"his only crime, was that he loved me"
yes it was bane's love for her why he was banished from the league...
...yes she was a tad bit emo when she said " good by my friend"

I got from that whole scene a man who took care of a child, knowing that she would be raped by the other inmates, being the animals that they are.
The child knows that she is being protected and develops a very strong bond to this "protector", it doesn't reach sexual, but the tension can get reaaaaaaally high at moments. like all 3 of their Parting scenes.

trilogies usually don't end well when it comes to H.Wood, but I think it was a very good end to a 3logy. that's just me. I'm a (Marvel)SPiderMan die hard, but read batman graphic novels along the way, and Spider Man 3 sucked! DKR ended very well.
I hated the fact that Tony Stark Alluded to the fact that he may not be in the next Aveg. at the end of IM3.

then again, I may be clouded by my personal projections on the film, who knows. it was an awesome end to me :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:54 pm 

Bane was pretty much friendzoned in my eyes :lol:

But yeah, the trilogy was excellent and the last movie was good

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:03 pm 

I mean, you know what... it's that projection man...

I am just assuming that Bane was playing his role. to keep dick outa Miranda, her official cock blocker.

Bane did have that thirsty look in his eye when she touched his mask and said "good by my friend"
if he was doing all of that just for some Talia taint, then shame on you bane... you still got some kool kwotes though.

but Bruce, tsk, tsk. (shakes head), the cat did come around for him in the end still.( reinforced reciprocation)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:29 am 

Ok, so I went and got the 3rd one today. Roark had an intersting breakdown of it, mine won't be so delightful.

I liked the action, it was pretty bad-ass.

But then, in walks in the bitch.

I garuantee the cocksucker who wrote this thing made his wife read the script so he'd get some ass out of it.
"Look honey, woman power!!!"

Of course Pepper is always bitching and complaining to Tony about shit he has to change.

So at the end he blows all of his suits...which could help save innocent lives, but the bitch don't care about that...and Hollywood turning Tony into a pussy, he doesn't care either because of course he can't live without Pepper :roll:

So then after he blows all of his suits she says "Now what will I have to complain about" Tony says "You're in a relationship with me so you'll find something".

Of course, the man being the ever wrong piece of shit and the woman being rightous, perfect and never wrong, so sure it's always his fault she's a bitch.

However, bitches are never satisfied, and Tony not finishing how he started and caving into her will, in real life that would make the bitch even tougher to deal with, she'd become more unhappy and less attacted to him, testing and pushing the limits even further because of it, and the more he gave in the bitcher and tougher to deal with she'd get, until she met someone who was like Tony in the beginning, then emasculated Tony would be having tea parties by himself and wondering where Pepper is at midnight on a Tuesday.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:21 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Ok, so I went and got the 3rd one today. Roark had an intersting breakdown of it, mine won't be so delightful.

I garuantee the cocksucker who wrote this thing made his wife read the script so he'd get some ass out of it.

Of course Pepper is always bitching and complaining to Tony about shit he has to change.

So at the end he blows all of his suits...which could help save innocent lives, but the bitch don't care about that...and Hollywood turning Tony into a pussy, he doesn't care either because of course he can't live without Pepper :roll:

So then after he blows all of his suits she says "Now what will I have to complain about" Tony says "You're in a relationship with me so you'll find something".

Of course, the man being the ever wrong piece of shit and the woman being rightous, perfect and never wrong, so sure it's always his fault she's a bitch.

However, bitches are never satisfied, and Tony not finishing how he started and caving into her will, in real life that would make the bitch even tougher to deal with, she'd become more unhappy and less attacted to him, testing and pushing the limits even further because of it, and the more he gave in the bitcher and tougher to deal with she'd get, until she met someone who was like Tony in the beginning, then emasculated Tony would be having tea parties by himself and wondering where Pepper is at midnight on a Tuesday.
Your breakdown is equally raw and delightful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:30 am 

Star_Above wrote:

...and I bet on a subconscious level this is a big reason why I hate this movie. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and I bet on a subconscious level this is a big reason why I hate this movie. :lol:
Ya I had to block about 75% of the movie out and just enjoy the action.

They better not fuck up Avenger's 2 with that misandry shit. If I were magically made the head of the studio, I'd write Tony and Pepper out and off to some fucking island where she can give him shit about ice cubes in her drink or something and we never have to see it, and have war machine come in and take his place. Colonel James don't give a fuck about no bitches, just ass kick'n :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."