Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:34 am 

Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker here for some time, and I've really benefited from a lot of posts, from especially the ones from the Kidd, and Peregrinus among others, and for that I am grateful.

I might get kicked out for this, am not sure, but I have accumulated a lot of different resources including lots of e-books, audio programs, meditations, subliminals etc, many of which have been mentioned here. It's just that I wasn't successful with women as I wanted to be so I searched for answers in many different places, and these programs that I bought over the past few months have changed my life.

These are mainly to work on inner game, and are based on "natural game," none of the pick up artist shit, and also some of them are not about becoming better with women. I even have some top notch workout programs to help you get that slim, but muscular look.

So I'm offering them at insane discounts, (some are really expensive), you can look them up. I just need extra money for college.

I can assure you won't be disappointed with any of these, and they will help you! Also don't worry I will to send you the products first, so I'm trusting you all :D. Can even take your time with them, and then you like it you can pay me through Pay Pal.

If your interested, email me @ Revoazul91@gmail.com, with subject line: "Inner game sale," and I will send you a complete list of everything that I have as well as what I'd like to get in return.

@admin: If I need to take this down, just let me know, I still want to be apart of this forum for regular reasons.

Thanks guys,

-Magnetic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:15 am 
Site Admin

The power will be yours... ? Is that the thing that you bring to the table?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm 

Yes that's one of them! It's insanely powerful if you apply it right.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:38 pm 

Magnetic91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker here for some time, and I've really benefited from a lot of posts, from especially the ones from the Kidd, and Peregrinus among others, and for that I am grateful.

I might get kicked out for this, am not sure, but I have accumulated a lot of different resources including lots of e-books, audio programs, meditations, subliminals etc, many of which have been mentioned here. It's just that I wasn't successful with women as I wanted to be so I searched for answers in many different places, and these programs that I bought over the past few months have changed my life.

These are mainly to work on inner game, and are based on "natural game," none of the pick up artist shit, and also some of them are not about becoming better with women. I even have some top notch workout programs to help you get that slim, but muscular look.

So I'm offering them at insane discounts, (some are really expensive), you can look them up. I just need extra money for college.

I can assure you won't be disappointed with any of these, and they will help you! Also don't worry I will to send you the products first, so I'm trusting you all :D. Can even take your time with them, and then you like it you can pay me through Pay Pal.

If your interested, email me @ Revoazul91@gmail.com, with subject line: "Inner game sale," and I will send you a complete list of everything that I have as well as what I'd like to get in return.

@admin: If I need to take this down, just let me know, I still want to be apart of this forum for regular reasons.

Thanks guys,

-Magnetic

I personally find this a very disappointing post.

:|

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:44 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks guys,

-Magnetic

Agreed.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:39 pm 

Real talk, Magnetic...probably better off posting your wares at natural game DOT com. I'm sure they would clean you out in HOURS. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 am 

Meraki wrote:
Rolan wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks guys,

-Magnetic

Agreed.

I'm curious why is this so disappointing? It's simple: I offered very good resources, and I wanted to make a couple bucks. Was it the natural game or the selling part?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:07 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Real talk, Magnetic...probably better off posting your wares at natural game DOT com. I'm sure they would clean you out in HOURS. :geek:
Good to know!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 pm 

Yes, I do understand the very simple concept of what you are doing Magnetic, so no need to explain.

Besides trying to sell us shit with your 3rd post on the forum, which is lacking in etiquette to say the least, your mention of subliminals/meditations in relation to being better with broads and so on is disappointing. Why? Because if you had bothered reading through this forum you'd have realised that while some resources are helpful to a degree, the advocation of good old fashioned introspection and 'inner work' is the modus operandi around here - and for good reason.

People generally are at a point where they;

A) Don't even need/want to become 'better with women', or
B) Don't use cheap parlour tricks in order to get anywhere.

That's not to say we're all Don Juan's, but this really isn't the place to be hawking this shit, in my opinion. Besides which, everything one needs to know is on this forum anyway. The rest is up to the individual.

You may of course get the odd research junkie inspecting your clobber.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Magnetic91 wrote:
Have no issues with you doing this.

I would be curious to know how many enquirers you have had, purely on numbers?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:14 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Yes, I do understand the very simple concept of what you are doing Magnetic, so no need to explain.

Besides trying to sell us shit with your 3rd post on the forum, which is lacking in etiquette to say the least, your mention of subliminals/meditations in relation to being better with broads and so on is disappointing. Why? Because if you had bothered reading through this forum you'd have realised that while some resources are helpful to a degree, the advocation of good old fashioned introspection and 'inner work' is the modus operandi around here - and for good reason.

People generally are at a point where they;

A) Don't even need/want to become 'better with women', or
B) Don't use cheap parlour tricks in order to get anywhere.

That's not to say we're all Don Juan's, but this really isn't the place to be hawking this shit, in my opinion. Besides which, everything one needs to know is on this forum anyway. The rest is up to the individual.

You may of course get the odd research junkie inspecting your clobber.
Ok Rolan you make some good points.

But you are completely wrong about me and the things I offer(ed). And your right wasn't right for me to post this also because it's not right for me to sell other people's work in the first place, I see that now.

Let me just tell you though that I've noticed that a lot of people here reject all a lot of good things that come along, for which the reason I believe is that you fear and resist change and the unknown. You want to stick to what you've probably been doing for years even though you've seen little or no progress at all. But hey at least you feel better about it, I mean you don't want women anymore right? Just call this stuff "hooey," and move on to talk shit about people like Rion and Etienne :P But again, I'm not saying this is everyone.

These are not "cheap parlor tricks," these are real and incredibly useful TOOLS to work on yourself and become a better man. That's why my main focus isn't "etiquette," or reading tons of posts, it's RESULTS. The feeling you get when you go out and you know every woman wants you and every man wants to be you. I mean something as simple as getting a smile from a beautiful girl, which really brightens up you day, and well whatever end result you want after having that reality is completely up to you, (i.e. getting laid, or settling down).

That's what I offered to help with, albeit probably in the wrong way, and to the wrong forum. But only because they've helped me and others, not because I think I'm better than anyone here.

Part of what the Kidd teaches, who is probably one of your main "gurus" around here is to mainly focus on yourself, he even recommends to start working out and let women come to you, and I offered very good workout programs that help you get the body you want, I mean the man does modeling for god's sake(I think).

Also when you say "inner work," I'm assuming you mean working with your thoughts, emotions, perspective, etc. Well guess what that's inner game.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
Have no issues with you doing this.

I would be curious to know how many enquirers you have had, purely on numbers?
Zero mr.peregrinus. Again this was a mistake :oops: . Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 pm 

The marketing pitch was about you, needing money, wasn´t it ? :mrgreen:

You might like marketing 3.0. I challenge you to improve
and, kind of never try to do that again. That´s scarcity mentality.
Save yourself from a horrid defenestration; it´s a cyber-window world.

http://www.slideshare.net/giudicebr/kotler-marketing30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm 

People can buy or not buy these programs from you (which I'm sure are easily torrent-able in their own right) - I don't have any problems with that part of it.

The thing that made me disappointed was your mindset to come in and try to get something from the people on this forum in a needy, desperate way. You led off with this:

"I just need extra money for college."

And immediately follow it with this:

"I can assure you won't be disappointed with any of these, and they will help you!"

When you put those two statements back to back like that, does that make your claims in the second statement seem credible? What does it say about you when you make this kind of pitch?

------

You said you were a lurker, which means that you hopefully have read at least some of the treasure chest and important posts. Probably the #1 most talked about concept is the idea that you should get to the point where you don't need anything from women (ie. being indifferent). Once you no longer have a psychological need for approval, acceptance, sex, etc, then you can see women for exactly who they are, see their behavior for exactly what it is, and see exactly what they can and can't do for you and vice versa.

The same thing applies to areas other than women. When you need something, you will reek of desperation, and it will be obvious when you are just trying to get something from other people, and you don't really care about them and what they want/need. You yourself even recognized that what you are doing might be "get you kicked out," yet you went ahead and did it anyway. If you weren't needy, would you have done something that you knew might possibly get you kicked out? Especially considering you "really benefited from a lot of posts" here? If you weren't needy, would you maybe have asked if it was ok first before making an offer?

Your post displayed neediness and desperation, and that is why I'm disappointed.

-----

Also, I agree with Jared.

In addition to his marketing course he recommended, I also have copies of two programs on sales and copywriting that I'm 100% sure you won't be disappointed with, and I can guarantee they will help you!!

(You have demonstrated that you clearly need help with your selling technique and your copywriting, so you're the perfect demographic for these programs.)

I can offer you these programs at an insane discount from the original price!!

(Even though I illegally torrented them for $0).

I can give you a money back guarantee!!

And since I'm such a good guy, all you have to do is PM me and I will send you the programs first and then you can pay me after you get them!!

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 am 

Magnetic91 wrote:
Let me just tell you though that I've noticed that a lot of people here reject all a lot of good things that come along, for which the reason I believe is that you fear and resist change and the unknown.
I'm sorry but what the heck are you talking about? :roll:

have you read the posts on the 'treasure chest' or 'Gems and Precious Threads'?

we have books that we recommend reading (about the social matrix & women) and as far as letting go of emotions and limiting beliefs I always speak in favour of the sedona method or the abundance course or the just allow it course or the book: 'Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins'- They all lead to the same place but the style of teaching is a bit different.

like Grinus I have no problem with you doing this and you will not be banned, but it's too bad you didn't take the time to at least read the 'treasure chest' :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 am 

You guys are making this a bigger deal than it actually is, honestly the most expensive program I had for sale was for $15. I admitted to this being a mistake for several reasons, so no need to repeat it. I know it's cliche, but we all make mistakes.

I had something to offer, and I wanted something in return, I don't see how that is needy. But maybe I was a bit desperate because I was in a difficult situation, but it's all good now. I guess I have things to work on, to not have this "scarcity," mindset. Good eye guys.

I have no interest in marketing, but thanks for the offer. I'm actually studying graphic design, since it's something I'm passionate about.

As far as not needing women I completely understand, nothing outside you can make you happy, but there are things that sure as hell make life more enjoyable ;) .

Last edited by Magnetic91 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 am 

Sniper wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
Let me just tell you though that I've noticed that a lot of people here reject all a lot of good things that come along, for which the reason I believe is that you fear and resist change and the unknown.
I'm sorry but what the heck are you talking about? :roll:

have you read the posts on the 'treasure chest' or 'Gems and Precious Threads'?

we have books that we recommend reading (about the social matrix & women) and as far as letting go of emotions and limiting beliefs I always speak in favour of the sedona method or the abundance course or the just allow it course or the book: 'Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins'- They all lead to the same place but the style of teaching is a bit different.

like Grinus I have no problem with you doing this and you will not be banned, but it's too bad you didn't take the time to at least read the 'treasure chest' :geek:
If you can take a closer look at my post, I said that I wasn't talking about everyone here. Although you are right about the books you mentioned, I've found that instead of adding things to your life to make it better, you should start by stripping away at all the shit(limiting beliefs, negative emotions, etc).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 am 

The biggest problem is that a lot of the guys have a sore spot when it comes to 'programs'...therefore they react negatively to the mere mention of them. A lot of them bought into false hopes and what not that eventually led them here...it's a demon they have made peace with but still don't like facing.

Since I came into my own rather organically, I don't have a 'sore spot' when it comes to these kinds of things. I'm not saying that the programs you're hocking are hooey, but for many, programs = hooey by default. Is it fair? No...but it is what it is.

That's why I suggested hocking them in the natural game forum...they are all about 'programs' and therefore would be much more receptive. It's all about knowing your audience. :geek:

Please try not to hold this against the fellas in question...some of them have experienced a lot of pain and personal setbacks at the hands of some programs. Just let it go, have the mods close this thread since you haven't gotten any offers/inquiries anyway (we try not to delete if it's not necessary because there is educational value in almost every interaction in here), post the thread in natural game DOT com and lets get on with it. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The biggest problem is that a lot of the guys have a sore spot when it comes to 'programs'...therefore they react negatively to the mere mention of them. A lot of them bought into false hopes and what not that eventually led them here...it's a demon they have made peace with but still don't like facing.

Since I came into my own rather organically, I don't have a 'sore spot' when it comes to these kinds of things. I'm not saying that the programs you're hocking are hooey, but for many, programs = hooey by default. Is it fair? No...but it is what it is.

That's why I suggested hocking them in the natural game forum...they are all about 'programs' and therefore would be much more receptive. It's all about knowing your audience. :geek:

Please try not to hold this against the fellas in question...some of them have experienced a lot of pain and personal setbacks at the hands of some programs. Just let it go, have the mods close this thread since you haven't gotten any offers/inquiries anyway (we try not to delete if it's not necessary because there is educational value in almost every interaction in here), post the thread in natural game DOT com and lets get on with it. 8-)
a quick word if I may,

I see this as a win/win for everyone...

how you may ask?

well, your pockets will get fat no doubt if you go fishing in troubled waters, and when those fish jump off the "hook", they will eventually come here.
so , win win!
big grin :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:34 am 

Magnetic91 wrote:
I'm actually studying graphic design, since it's something I'm passionate about.
that's great to hear man,

I personally love graphic design. I never studied it professionally but I intend to take some professional courses in it- in the near future when I can save some $$

I'm sure you will enjoy your studies a lot...

If you know any good programs that teach graphic design via internet\ recoded videos- please let me know...