Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:22 am 

This is a follow up to this thread:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3625

For anyone that's ever got an inkling in their head that red flags can be ignored, that character flaws are 'part of the package', because you guys are so cool and close and connected, be warned: bitches be crazy, as if you didn't already know.

So I dumped this bitch over a week ago, prematurely as she would still be living with me for another month, I lost my cool in an argument and told her we were done, I made her sleep on my fold out bed, she wanted me to think it over til the morning so I conceded so I could get to sleep, we talked about it the next day and blah blah she was crying and she realised I was finally done.

Next day she asked if we could hang out and watch a film, so I said sure, even though in the back of my mind I thought it was kinda fucked up to be hanging out after we broke up but whatever, might as well make the best of things right? So we went to see a film, had a good time, went back home and got drunk and played videogames, naturally we started flirting and we fucked. The next morning we had some sort of amazing esoteric conversation about how we're both on the same page and why our relationship was over, the flaws on both her end and mine and we were both cool, she even said she never had such a deep connection with someone, such an understanding blah blah.

So over the course of the next week she slept in the separate bed and we didn't fuck, until a couple days ago we get drunk and fuck again, then she asks me to say something, to "say it" so I'm like alright fuck it, she wants to hear some shit she already knows so and I tell her "I'm not in love with you", to her this was a shock, I know right? you get dumped and still believe the guy's in love with you, SHOCKING, then there's me trying to get logic into her brain and how nuts she is for telling me I wasn't clear (EVEN MORE SHOCKING).

So the next couple days (including today) she was arguing about how even though I dumped her I did not make it clear that I was not in love with her anymore, call me crazy but when you dump someone you no longer have feelings for them, or is that just me?. Anyways she went home for a day and I had some space, shit was so draining that I didn't do shit all day, I took some stuff down from my wall that she had given me and out something else in place, so naturally when she came back she enquired about the wall and got pissed off, her idiocy pissed me off and we had another argument. I proceed to give her the score, something to the effect of "we are not friends anymore, when you go back home you will never hear from me again, you're taking your shit tomorrow and leaving".

I had some covers on my bed which she ended up taking for her bed, I grabbed them off her and we had a tug of war with it, she then decides to call her mom, her mom's a real piece of work, she tried to convince me that my anger is a precursor to violence and if I get violent with her daughter she will call the police and she threatened to have me lose my job….really, lose my fucking job over a tug of war over a bed cover. She also tried to blackmail me into this dumb cunt staying with me for the rest of our agreement cuz she had no other way of travelling to her job, but is that my fucking problem really I want this crazy bitch out of my house ASAP and her behaviour is not to be tolerated.

I did not want either of these crazy bitches to call the cops over some imagined threat (I'm not a violent dude) so I called my fams for advice, I took a walk and we proceeded to call the cops and tell them about this crazy bitch's behaviour and if there's anything that can be done to prevent unnecessary bullshit, the cops came down and talked to us, I went in my place and we opened the door, my EX (I love saying that) panics and thought the cops were the ones her mom threatened to call.

Little did this dumb bitch know that these cops were sent here to mediate and to make sure everything's cool when her parents come to help her move her shit out, if I had not called for help who knows what this crazy bitch would have done and made up to get me in trouble for nothing, and the parents had the nerve to act like everything was cool or would be at some point down the line, and that I was overreacting…REALLY BITCH? I was overreacting cuz you threatened to call the cops over a tug of war over a cover and you were going to paint a picture of me as an abusive boyfriend and make me get a criminal record?? even the cops thought this was a waste of time and this bitch was dumb, one of them also told me there's no reason for the police to be here but this happens a lot (bitches be crazy EVERYWHERE). Thankfully this dumb cunt of an ex girlfriend told the cops I have never been violent with her and would never do such a thing and I made sure she took everything back and I mean EVERYTHING, all the birthday presents she gave me, all her shit, wiped from my place.

It is now an ungodly hour in the morning and I gotta get to work tomorrow but I feel so fucking free and so fucking glad to be rid of this bitch, I deleted her from fb and all that, I'm paying her back some of that money since she didn't stay the whole time, after I send her that confirmation text I'm deleting her number. This bitch was under the impression that we will still be friends someday, her crazy parents even told me "hope to see you soon", the dumb bitch held out her hand for a handshake and I did not give it to her, I don't wanna touch this bitch, don't even want to look at her and as I saw them leave through the door a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I feel so good right now, this bitch was all up in my space, sucking my energy, I have my flaws as a person but this bitch is nuts, her logic was so twisted and retarded that I was often at a loss for words to correct her with a dignified response. I will write more about the nature of our relationship later but I had to get this off my chest, hope it was clear and not too much all over the place, I'm done with relationships for a long time though, this bitch was too young and crazy ONLY CHILD SYNDROME and coddled by her crazy bitch mother, jesus christ I am a free man.

I am free and it feels great and I've even cheated death before, haven't felt a similar feeling in a long time and I'm genuinely happy, that finally, once and for all I am rid of this bitch for good. Now is the time to note the mistakes I made, actually I'll let y'all handle that, I know where I fucked up but I wanna see if some of the newer guys can suss it out, plus I got work in the morning and this bitch has kept me up at an ungodly hour of the morning for the last time, the relationship was not a waste of time, I learned quite a few things and it was good for a time but man, this crazy fuckin hoe, too much crazy to deal with.

Will be back soon for more rants and coherence.

Oh yeah before I forget The Kidd!! warned me about this shit from the beginning and he knows the crazy shit I've had to deal with from the get-go, thanks again for all your advice and wisdom dude. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 am 

Quote:
Oh yeah before I forget The Kidd!! warned me about this shit from the beginning and he knows the crazy shit I've had to deal with from the get-go, thanks again for all your advice and wisdom dude.
When in doubt, wait it out. ;)

As I told FullMetal, look on the bright side. It's a clean break...no child support, no kids, no alimony...and lots of great lessons learned and lots of life experiences gained. :D

Life is good. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:57 am 

What a katzenjammer...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am 

Alchemist wrote:
crazy ONLY CHILD SYNDROME and coddled by her crazy bitch mother
Oh yes, I have experience of this. Oooh yeah. Self absorbed is putting it mildly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Enjoy your freedom and space.

Next time you consider this, consider qualification. Qualification is important, sadly it takes an event like this for people to realise why.

For now, space, freedom and some gaming.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:03 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Oh yes, I have experience of this. Oooh yeah. Self absorbed is putting it mildly.
I know right? this bitch never saw that in herself, she always had this way of turning it around and absolving herself of accountability.

I really thought she was different, not the type of chick to get me in trouble for nothing you know? it's left a sour taste in my mouth and I will screen women heavily now before ever considering something more than casual fucking.

Despite all that stuff, I feel good because of the relief, there's nothing that binds me to this woman apart from the leftover money I owe her on payday. This dellusional bitch, it's always at the end when their true colors come out to the max. Now I will spend the well overdue time assessing myself and introspecting and refining my eye for bullshit so I can verbally joust effectively, I predict some backlash from this bitch but there's no real reason for her to come to my town cuz she has nothing here, I hope now that she knows if I am not to be fucked with, she was going to ruin my life using her woman card for nothing.

One more thing, her mom clearly wears the pants in their family and she injected her poison into her little girl, I feel sorry the man that will father her children, thich bitch is also incapable of self-sufficiency so she's gonna have to latch on to someone to direct her or else she's fucked, not my fuckin problem, just an observation.

LESSONS LEARNED:

-Never go out with a bitch that cheated on her boyfriend with you
-Never let finances get so bad to the point where you rely on said bitch and have her move in with you
-Take all red flags seriously and do not dismiss personal querks as natural human character flaws
-Never assume she's different and will never use her woman card to fuck you over
-Don't believe a damn thing she says, by that I mean there is always a chance she will contradict herself
-Be vulnerable but only to a point, if you are too vulnerable she will use her knowledge of your psyche and use it against you
-Never date an only child, they're fucking crazy!!
-Never eject from a relationship prematurely, in my case she as still living in my home but I lost my patience, it was an awkward and a major fuckup on my part
-Always ALWAYS remain vigilant, I may have let myself go a bit over the course of the relationship, I think that's why it got to this point where she thought she could get away with this.

Now, I had some shitty feelings when I initially broke up with her, that was the old programming, it came back at about 10% this morning and my new mindset was quick to correct it, I should not feel sad that she turned out to be nuts, which I should have sussed out in the beginning. We developed a strong friendship and were together for 2 years, that's a long time and I had feelings for her but now that shit is gone, she still does not understand who I am really.

She was in deep and she will go nuts from the lack of my response but that ain't my fuckin problem, I don't have to verbalise it anymore, now it's time for her to see the truth to my words, there is zero chance of us ever becoming friends again no matter what, once I pay her back that cord is cut permanently.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Enjoy your freedom and space.

Next time you consider this, consider qualification. Qualification is important, sadly it takes an event like this for people to realise why.

For now, space, freedom and some gaming.
Yes thank you and duly noted, I always learn the hard way it seems. :lol:

Got a fat stack of games to clear out and movies to watch, man I love my freedom. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 pm 

Quote:
-Never go out with a bitch that cheated on her boyfriend with you
-Never let finances get so bad to the point where you rely on said bitch and have her move in with you
-Take all red flags seriously and do not dismiss personal querks as natural human character flaws
-Never assume she's different and will never use her woman card to fuck you over
-Don't believe a damn thing she says, by that I mean there is always a chance she will contradict herself
-Be vulnerable but only to a point, if you are too vulnerable she will use her knowledge of your psyche and use it against you
-Never date an only child, they're fucking crazy!!
-Never eject from a relationship prematurely, in my case she as still living in my home but I lost my patience, it was an awkward and a major fuckup on my part
-Always ALWAYS remain vigilant, I may have let myself go a bit over the course of the relationship, I think that's why it got to this point where she thought she could get away with this.
Dude this is great
Altho I don't feel good about the only child part :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:19 pm 

Look back at your own post and consider the bickering over the little things.

Is this the true expression of your intelligence, or are you better than all of that?

That's all I'd say.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 pm 

What are the little things in your view?.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm 
Alchemist, you caused a MAJOR problem in the fall out.

You FUCKED her after you said NO FUCKING and it's OVER.

What does that tell her?

Not only that you did it TWICE.

The Kidd!! helped me with an experience that was similar to yours, eerily similar.

Think about the message you sent. A lot of her problems were most likely stimulated by the sex.

If you're willing to reveal some of the details we can incorporate that analysis or rule it out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:01 am 

What would you like to know specifically? not sure what I've left out.

When I dumped her I never said we wouldn't fuck but fucking her anyways was a mistake knowing how crazy she is.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:05 am 

You will soon discover that the best pussy (sex) is usually attached to the craziest ones :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 pm 

I know that feeling of freedom well, makes you never wanna have a relationship again. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You will soon discover that the best pussy (sex) is usually attached to the craziest ones :lol:
This is an unfortunate fact.
Altair wrote:
I know that feeling of freedom well, makes you never wanna have a relationship again. :lol:
I'm always happier outside of relationships. I'm just more focused, effective, freer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm 

Rolan wrote:

I'm always happier outside of relationships. I'm just more focused, effective, freer.
I am aware that no greater happiness
lies in a relationship or outside of it.

There is no happiness outside of this
very moment. Happiness reveals
itself from moment to moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:58 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Can I tell you :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
It's what nature intended :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:35 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
What are the little things in your view?.
Look at it and see where you got caught.

Look at the events and see how they led to the other events.

Look at it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:46 pm 

Yeah I dig it, the constant nagging and bullshit got to me and I was pretty jaded by that point.

This was my first long-term relationship and I feel so good to be free, I'm also more focused and determined, I sacrificed some of that during the course of the relationship, I know there are some things I could have done much better at if I was alone, now I can catch up.

I'm the happiest I've been in awhile, it's great to be alone, seriously.