Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Hey Alan,

I haven't read Mode 1 but I think that the direct approach that you are talking about also depends on the environment where you live in...

for example: in a big city at a certain culture it can work well but at the same time in a small town in a different culture- not so well....

You and David X share a similar mindset, when David X approached women he was doing it mostly in
Montreal (if I remember correctly) and he said French Canadian women in Montreal are more sexually liberated. But if he tried the same approach in a small town in Canada where women are not so sexually liberated I don't think it would have worked that well...

I know he also stayed in Texas for a while (if I remember correctly), I don't know the mentality over there.

Also David X did most of his 'conquests' in the 80's- it was a bit different back then (so I heard...)

anyway, what can you say about the direct approach & the environment factor?

Sniper
I find that Mode One Behavior benefits me in just about every city and environment.

Confidence is confidence, and truth is truth.

At any given second in time, a woman either wants to give you some pussy .... or she doesn't. That is Step #1.

At any given second in time, you are either going to one of these four things:

1) Let her know you want to have sex in an upfront, straight-to-the-point manner (Mode One)
2) Let her know you want to have sex in a cautious, beat-around-the-bush, vague and ambiguous manner (Mode Two)
3) Lie to her, and give her the misleading impression that you only want a platonic friendship with her, or that you only want sex within the context of a long-term monogamous relationship (Mode Three)
or 4) Not let her know anything (Also Mode Three)

That is Step #2.

This applies to any culture, and any environment.

I don't concentrate on factors that are beyond my direct control. I only concentrate on those factors that fall under my direct control.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 pm 

Sniper, I actually agree with Alan on lots of things.. I don't know how it is in Israel, but here in Czech Rep you would have succes with David X's approach(And most probably Alan's approach).

For me personally, the mystery mindset (I mean, you guys plotting stuff like masterminds etc) doesn't suit me, AT ALL. It actually fucks my chances up when I try to do it.. And I'm realising that I could be fucking things up because sometimes I'm not that much honest that I feel I should be.. I've been thinking about this for a while and now Alan shows up, cool :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm 

fufe wrote:
Sniper, I actually agree with Alan on lots of things.. I don't know how it is in Israel, but here in Czech Rep you would have succes with David X's approach(And most probably Alan's approach).

For me personally, the mystery mindset (I mean, you guys plotting stuff like masterminds etc) doesn't suit me, AT ALL. It actually fucks my chances up when I try to do it.. And I'm realising that I could be fucking things up because sometimes I'm not that much honest that I feel I should be.. I've been thinking about this for a while and now Alan shows up, cool :mrgreen:
That's cool man, well in Israel (generally speaking of course) this approach ain't going to be so good esp. if you don't live in a big city...
if you do live in a big city you can try it but even then it's not so easy (it's a small country and most women still have fear mentality).

And Alan,
welcome to our forum man, we are glad to have you here.

the forum rules do not allow to promote marketing material on the signature so please remove the links from the signature. You are more than welcome to post your websites at the movies, books, music section.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Hey Alan,

I haven't read Mode 1 but I think that the direct approach that you are talking about also depends on the environment where you live in...

for example: in a big city at a certain culture it can work well but at the same time in a small town in a different culture- not so well....

You and David X share a similar mindset, when David X approached women he was doing it mostly in
Montreal (if I remember correctly) and he said French Canadian women in Montreal are more sexually liberated. But if he tried the same approach in a small town in Canada where women are not so sexually liberated I don't think it would have worked that well...

I know he also stayed in Texas for a while (if I remember correctly), I don't know the mentality over there.

Also David X did most of his 'conquests' in the 80's- it was a bit different back then (so I heard...)

anyway, what can you say about the direct approach & the environment factor?

Sniper
I don't think size of the city / environment is that big of a deal. I've used Mode One successfully in large U.S. cities (Los Angeles, Chicago, Indianapolis, San Diego, a few more), and small U.S. cities (Gary, IN, Bloomington, IN, a few more). Confidence is confidence, and truth is truth.

Thank you for having me on the forum....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 am 

ModeOne_Author wrote:
I don't think size of the city / environment is that big of a deal. I've used Mode One successfully in large U.S. cities (Los Angeles, Chicago, Indianapolis, San Diego, a few more), and small U.S. cities (Gary, IN, Bloomington, IN, a few more). Confidence is confidence, and truth is truth.

Hey Alan,
thanks for your reply

I was talking about the city size and the general mentality of the people\women. It also depends on if you are going to stay there for a long time. For example:
If I'm going to visit Gary but know that I don't plan on staying there more than a few months -
I wouldn't care that much.

But I could be wrong and you are right...

I never gave the very direct approach a fair try. If I do decide to give it a try in the near future I can come back and tell you how it worked for me here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 am 

Sniper wrote:
ModeOne_Author wrote:

Hey Alan,
thanks for your reply

I was talking about the city size and the general mentality of the people\women. It also depends on if you are going to stay there for a long time. For example:
If I'm going to visit Gary but know that I don't plan on staying there more than a few months -
I wouldn't care that much.

But I could be wrong and you are right...

I never gave the very direct approach a fair try. If I do decide to give it a try in the near future I can come back and tell you how it worked for me here.
If I remember correctly you complimented a woman on her ass an it went well.. Refresh my memory pls :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 am 

fufe wrote:
If I remember correctly you complimented a woman on her ass an it went well.. Refresh my memory pls :geek:
Yea but I didn't tell her I want to sleep with her. Direct compliments is one thing but directly saying you want to have sex with them in another... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

ModeOne_Author wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Power lies in mystery. Would you play poker with your cards taped to your head?

I wouldn't tell a bitch shit, she can draw her own conclusions.
When I was young, I used to feel that way too. Many men think that "hiding," "denying," and/or "camouflaging" your sexual desires, interests and intentions from women gives them a form of "power" or the "egotistical upper hand." In the long-run, it does not. Especially when you are interacting with a woman who is a seasoned, savvy manipulator.

Being upfront and straightforwardly honest with women (i.e., direct game / Mode One) is not synonymous AT ALL with "fawning over a woman" or "jock'n a woman's ego." Not at all.

It's laying out your program to a woman, and letting her know that if she does not adhere to your program, you walk. Simple as that.
Hey Hello.

Well Alan I did it, I was upfront and straightforward with at least 3 social butterfly's and guess what happened? all I was getting in return: GIRL RUN SCARED FOR HER LIFE. Saying they are affraid, that I'm weird. And they literally stopped giving a fuck about me. I don't think it's coincidence. I'm good looking, virile, mostly fit, nice looking male face and... Upfront and honest. :lol:

Wrong points in my view:

When I did the things you suggest, with the girls that showed me interest, this is what happened:

I put her in a "must decide paradigm" (which with the little exp. I have; is a stupid position to give a woman to, cuz most of the time they pick the stupidest choices for her life, they never took accountability for themselves, with clear exception of catching a male prey, a potential sugar daddy)
I became really clear with my intentions towards her, thus revealing my cards and ceasing to be "the interesting guy she met". Hence no further space allowed from my part. No more chase from hers to me. (Ever pet a cat?)
Woman always plays games, even if I don't want to accept it; and don't like it, and most of them didn't even know they're doing it. (I wish they rationalize things like man, like following a connecting b, then shurely decide C. But the reality is other, and I do not close my eyes to reality, so I don't get your mode in the sense of being honest, THIS ISN'T AN HONEST SOCIETY.)

If at all; I got was a sense of feeling liberated form a short period of time, and got the feeling of a genuine "desire" and "interest" and "yeah I've told her what I am up to know what?" to the bitches, but you don't get in front of fine restaurant, without money and say to the owner: Hey, I really really like this kind of food, (and then expect the owner giveme a free pass to his best table) IF only if I'm expecting the dude is an altruistic movie like old man, but the majority of owners would want money. (Sex for woman, it's a value exchange item)

I'm not critizing your mode, and I've read it before with kind appreciation and excitement.
If I didn't read it, I'll never do this kind of declarations, it's just doesn't make sense for my experience.
Don't know how powerful is that tbh, and shurely can be argued that my style was a little blunt.

But I said somewhat of the lines of:, "I like you, and you know you like me, so what's up with you?" "I like adventuruous girls without fear of try new things, are you adventurous?"... (Maybe it was too much 4 this girls, but a more exp. guy in here said to me: I moved to soon) I don't care if I fucked up, I just want to know where I fucked up, and do not do this shit again.

I Let them know what I'm really thinking. (And apparently they didn't like it)

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 pm 

Dali wrote:
ModeOne_Author wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Power lies in mystery. Would you play poker with your cards taped to your head?

I wouldn't tell a bitch shit, she can draw her own conclusions.
When I was young, I used to feel that way too. Many men think that "hiding," "denying," and/or "camouflaging" your sexual desires, interests and intentions from women gives them a form of "power" or the "egotistical upper hand." In the long-run, it does not. Especially when you are interacting with a woman who is a seasoned, savvy manipulator.

Being upfront and straightforwardly honest with women (i.e., direct game / Mode One) is not synonymous AT ALL with "fawning over a woman" or "jock'n a woman's ego." Not at all.

It's laying out your program to a woman, and letting her know that if she does not adhere to your program, you walk. Simple as that.
Hey Hello.

Well Alan I did it, I was upfront and straightforward with at least 3 social butterfly's and guess what happened? all I was getting in return: GIRL RUN SCARED FOR HER LIFE. Saying they are affraid, that I'm weird. And they literally stopped giving a fuck about me. I don't think it's coincidence. I'm good looking, virile, mostly fit, nice looking male face and... Upfront and honest. :lol:

Wrong points in my view:

When I did the things you suggest, with the girls that showed me interest, this is what happened:

I put her in a "must decide paradigm" (which with the little exp. I have; is a stupid position to give a woman to, cuz most of the time they pick the stupidest choices for her life, they never took accountability for themselves, with clear exception of catching a male prey, a potential sugar daddy)
I became really clear with my intentions towards her, thus revealing my cards and ceasing to be "the interesting guy she met". Hence no further space allowed from my part. No more chase from hers to me. (Ever pet a cat?)
Woman always plays games, even if I don't want to accept it; and don't like it, and most of them didn't even know they're doing it. (I wish they rationalize things like man, like following a connecting b, then shurely decide C. But the reality is other, and I do not close my eyes to reality, so I don't get your mode in the sense of being honest, THIS ISN'T AN HONEST SOCIETY.)

If at all; I got was a sense of feeling liberated form a short period of time, and got the feeling of a genuine "desire" and "interest" and "yeah I've told her what I am up to know what?" to the bitches, but you don't get in front of fine restaurant, without money and say to the owner: Hey, I really really like this kind of food, (and then expect the owner giveme a free pass to his best table) IF only if I'm expecting the dude is an altruistic movie like old man, but the majority of owners would want money. (Sex for woman, it's a value exchange item)

I'm not critizing your mode, and I've read it before with kind appreciation and excitement.
If I didn't read it, I'll never do this kind of declarations, it's just doesn't make sense for my experience.
Don't know how powerful is that tbh, and shurely can be argued that my style was a little blunt.

But I said somewhat of the lines of:, "I like you, and you know you like me, so what's up with you?" "I like adventuruous girls without fear of try new things, are you adventurous?"... (Maybe it was too much 4 this girls, but a more exp. guy in here said to me: I moved to soon) I don't care if I fucked up, I just want to know where I fucked up, and do not do this shit again.

I Let them know what I'm really thinking. (And apparently they didn't like it)

Thanks.
If you read my 2nd paperback, Upfront and Straightforward, you know that all women you interact with are going to fall into one of four categories:

1) Reciprocators

2) Rejecters

3) Pretenders

4) Timewasters

The first two are pretty self-explanatory. Once you let a Reciprocator know what your true desires, interests and intentions are ... she is going to reciprocate your desires and interests fairly quickly. Similarly, once you let a Rejecter know what your true desires, interests, and intentions are ... she is going to let you know fairly quickly that she is NOT interested in the same thing you are.

The two "tricky" women are Pretenders and Timewasters. Pretenders are women who will initially, temporarily, or indefinitely give you the misleading impression that they are Rejecters, but in reality, they really are interested in having sex with you; Timewasters are just the opposite. They will initially, temporarily or indefinitely give you the misleading impression that they are Reciprocators, but once you turn up the heat on them, they will reveal themselves as Rejecters.

Sounds like the women you approached (who 'ran away scared') were either Rejecters, Pretenders, or Timewasters.

Rejecters though rarely "run away scared." They usually reject you in a very calm, cool, and collected manner. Sexual straightforwardness does not "offend" them or "insult" them.

A "Pretender" is a woman who deep-down is attracted to you, but she is scared of being perceived as a "whore" or "slut"; Therefore, she is going to put on the facade that she is a "prude." These types will INITIALLY act "offended" and "insulted," but in the long-run, they will make an effort to contact you again.

Out of the three, it most likely sounds like you ran into a number of potential "Timewasters." Timewasters are women who are friendly toward you and flirtatious toward you until you put them in a position where they have to either reciprocate your desires and interests, or fully reject your desires and interests. Timewaster types don't like to be in that position. That frustrates them. They want to be able to engage in "manipulative head games" with a man. They want to see if they can get flattering attention from you, entertaining conversation and non-sexual social companionship from you, financial and non-financial "favors" from you, and have you become a dependable "empathetic listening ear" to their problems and frustrations. (Read this article of mine). Once you turn up the heat on them, they bounce.

So, in best case scenario ... one or more of those women were "Pretenders" ... and in worse case scenario, they were all "Timewasters."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Alan Roger Currie.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:19 am 

Okay gentlemen and not so gentlemen :

I was asked by pm (as the Patrice O'Neal master :lol: ) a question that triggered a long answer that I hope everyone will like (or if not, please correct me wrong, I'm still here to learn.
Quote:
I am not sure if you are familiar with mode one(basically telling woman whats on your mind)The thread was torn up here. Anyways, would you say the advice here is not the same as patrice oneal's of being honest(or trying to be honest,nobody is perfect?.I mean hear people tell you not to show too much interest in the beginning and show a poker face and not reveal your hand.I mean wouldn't patrice say this is beating around the bush and being dishonest?If he sees a woman with a nice ass he he probably tell her that,if you want a date with a woman should you tell her that you want a date?but here people would say you are showing too much interest/filling in space and you should let her make the move..Can you explain to me how these two philosophies align?
-----

Okay, I read the thread again.

Warning, this will come long.

Two points :
zogler :
Quote:
He is anti-dating, anti-complimenting/flattering/buying gifts,dinners etc. He thinks that dating is outdated and you have to enjoy sex with somebody before getting to know her and decide whether you can spend time with her apart from having sex. Apparently, he is more into casual sex/multiple partners and his target group involves a specific, limited kind of women who are horny enough to fuck a guy before getting to know him (not what I would define as quality)..
Mode One, WANTS TO FUCK STRANGERS. FAST. WITH NO BS.

If that's what you want, fine. David X did it also, Patrice did it also (years before his death though, more later)

----------------------------------------------------

Star_Above started with HIS experience with it, how it didn't work for him.

Eight monthes later, he asked me by pm Sleazy's Minimal game (pdf here : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64632416/Aaron ... l_game.pdf if you want) and commented :
Quote:
Finished it, great fuck'n book, it's actually exactly how I do things.
And
Quote:
The only difference from what you've heard here and what Sleazy talks about is what to do when a girl shows interest.

I find here everyone is about playing hard to get and being patient whereas Sleazy is very direct to a girl that wants him and will make things happen quickly.

I totally agree with him, I've lost so many fucking girls who wanted me by playing hard to get and telling them I wasn't feeling it because I thought that would make them want me more...or if she was like "Let's get together this weekend" I'd say nah can't I'm busy, I may be free next weekend though.

I literately lost them all man, tons! So if you know a girl likes you then definitely listen to him escalate, it's when you sense she's playing games after that that you just bail on her. And make it happen quickly, fuck patience, she's looking for a guy, and if it ain't you she'll find one very quickly and forget your ass, so don't feel you need to wait.
It doesn't come off as aggressive as mode one though, does it ?

And also : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2500
Quote:
Is it any wonder guys have anxiety talking to girls after they think they have to go up to them and tell them they make shadow puppets with their cock after watching simple pick-up videos, or "Hey, I'm free Thursday, let's fuck" after reading mode one.

How about just being fucking normal and having regular conversations with girls, if there's chemistry you can give her your number and take it from there, no outcome dependence, no neediness, no being fucking weird....just being social

Wygant gives a great example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byqj232k4gU
----------------------

Okay, NOW Mode One VS Patrice O'Neal.

The principal differences between MO and Patrice is that Patrice didn't sell anything !!!!
And, more importantly, Patrice eventually EVOLVED in his way of thinking (just as Kidd did).

For example, Patrice :
- Used to go to Brazil to hook up with hookers (that's where he got his enlightenment of how things are supposed to be in a male/female relation).

- (not said directly, but you can tell) He surely came to america and started being direct and getting results, even though it is a pain in the ass most of the times coz girls are holier than thou.
-> From black phillip : - Patrice is a bear hunter, so he likes aggression :D
- A guy called to say being direct and honest worked, and got a girl by saying "I want to fuck you" at a cafe after just one or two hours of talking

- Patrice got his girl by HER STEALING LESSONS FROM HIM (he had eight girls at the time), and him putting HER IN THE FRIEND ZONE !!! THEN SHE ESCALATED (she strip in front of him watching his game) TO FUCK HIM.

- When Patrice got his girl, he swang with other couple for ego control.
- He became monogamous, but wanted a harem (NOT DIFFERENT GIRLS EVERY NIGHT mind you, just more than one girlfriend).
- Eventually, Patrice lost all interest in pursuing ("It's too easy to cheat", he "learnt how great masturbation is", "girls are just hindrance for my career"), and was more concentrated on REVERSING the whole game, than just his head getting pussy.
-> Hence being RADICALLY honest, and would just expose girls to their stupidity, without desire to fuck particularly, without agenda.

So, all that to say, Patrice came to enjoy ONE KEEPER, for a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP !!!! Whilst Mode One is stuck on fucking plenty of pussy, acting on sexual desire (which is just another desire, just the strongest one in 'everyone').

--------------

So, what do you want ?
1. Pursuing girls for the mighty pussy (even though by being direct like Mode One you lose less time than by other methods, but you still GO OUT TO SEEK PUSSY TO FUCK),

2. or, like Patrice, just start concentrating ON THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER FOR YOU (his career took a jump in 2010) , and eventually, some pussy WILL COME TO YOU (and you then act accordingly).

1. Blue pill ?
2. Red pill ?

That's all.

PS : Star, I hope you don't mind me putting our private conversation here :oops: :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm 

GB, I can see the value in what both yourself and Mr. Mode One have written. I still consider both to have aspects of black and white thinking though.
ModeOne_Author wrote:

Black and white thinking at it's finest.

How about, everything has it's own context. How about...we don't have to label people who don't state their desires directly to a women's face(i.e, baby let's fuck) as 'in denial, hiding, or camouflaging their desire' anymore than labelling someone who does state their desires directly to a women's face as 'pussy chasers'?

GB, how is someone who does what Mr. Mode One advocates a bona fide blue piller? As far as I can see there's no dinner buying, date chasing, gift giving, please-accept-my-invitation symping. Who is NOT seeking pussy? We all want to put our dick in it, saying otherwise is denial. However, due to the radical methodology laid down on, for example, this forum, we now have the means to take control over ourselves and the situation. And perhaps, who knows, find some sort of balance and decide not to chase the pussy(that we still actually secretly really want to put our dicks in).

As much as I agree with build it and they will come, I'd like to point out that you don't have to have built it before they come. Simply starting to build will suffice. And the building does not have to be material, such as a career and so on. You are the building(though you always have to build on solid foundation rather than on a shaky lot, which often requires a hard demolition period)

Still, the way you put implies(though I acknowledge is not how you mean it) 'build it and then you will have pussy'. Which is kinda the same as seeking pussy, if not a more desperate 'method'. I know YOU and most on this forum understand, but people in general who read 'Build it/they will come' need to understand that it's not as black and white, and that the building work is for oneself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:35 pm 

You guys still don't see the whole picture. :lol:

It's not about playing hard to get...it's about STALKING EFFECTIVELY. :geek:

It's a Sniper's gut game...knowing when to wait and knowing when to take the shot. Sure you factor in variables like wind, target movement, obstacles, etc...but when the time comes, it's a gut feeling that makes you pull the trigger. :geek:

...and while one target has yet to become ready, other targets may already be in range. You can take those out while the others aren't ready yet. Bottom line is, you're always moving on something that's ready to be moved on. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You guys still don't see the whole picture. :lol:

It's not about playing hard to get...it's about STALKING EFFECTIVELY. :geek:

...and while one target has yet to become ready, other targets may already be in range. You can take those out while the others aren't ready yet. Bottom line is, you're always moving on something that's ready to be moved on. ;)
Grapes, mangos, oranges....

Effective reading on basics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:46 pm 

@Rolan, thanks for these imputs. I agree with many of your points.

I will do it point by point :
Quote:
I still consider both to have aspects of black and white thinking though.
Yep, you're right.
When I compare something to another, I always go too far ... :oops:
Quote:
labelling someone who does state their desires directly to a women's face as 'pussy chasers
See the next quote.
I didn't mean Mode One was chasin (he can meet them on his daily routine or whatever), I meant if you go out JUST to get laid, that's chasin (and that's NOT bad, that's just time consuming, for WHAT, for WHAT ????).
Quote:
GB, how is someone who does what Mr. Mode One advocates a bona fide blue piller?
Typical exaggeration of my part :D

It's not blue pill as in putting them on pedestals and blatantly pursuing, but still if you/he go(es) out especially hopin to get laid, ... then I just implied you/he could/should focus your/his sexual energy on other things than women, and when your fondations are properly built, dealing with women (and men) is easy peasy.
Focus was on women as the asker wanted me to compare dealings with women, not how to be an entrepreneur ... so it was my view of it. (But be sure I like being challenged and getting proven wrong.)
Quote:
Who is NOT seeking pussy?
Makes me remind of girlwriteswhat's "who's the power-hungry one" : The men who chase power to get women, or the women that chase men to get the power ???

It all comes down to knowing WHY you do what you do. At no point I said he shouldn't chase pussy, go mode one, david x or whatever. But just, by using Patrice's story, realising that pussy only gets you so far (except for real pimpin').

Who said "you lose money chasin women, but you don't lose women chasin money" ? <- Not that I advocate chasing money ...
Quote:
We all want to put our dick in it, saying otherwise is denial.
YES / NO !!!

I want to put my dick in it if it calls me (female heat), goes when I'm finished, is free of diseases, doesn't cry rape, doesn't call me nine monthes later for dna test and child support, ... everything society put on top of the divine/natural act of sex.
Quote:
'build it and then you will have pussy'. Which is kinda the same as seeking pussy, if not a more desperate 'method'.
Whatever the reason you climb the everest, eventually doesn't matter as long as you climb it.
See : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =26&t=2100

That's why Kidd firstly created the woman incentive to incite guys to do the work.
Coz otherwise how many would do it ?

I'll stop now coz Kidd (edit and Jared) already answered before me :evil: :evil:

PS : Kidd : By 'you guys', I'm curious if you implied me as well.
Will ponder on it <- See ?
Women < Masturbation < Mental masturbation :lol: :lol: (just kiddin)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:30 pm 

Quote:
For whom the shoe fits. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
For whom the shoe fits. ;)
I don't feel like the correct princess for you ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm 

How many of you who are COMMENTING on the contents of my book, "Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking," have ACTUALLY (and THOROUGHLY) READ IT?

I can tell by many of the comments expressed that many of you all have either a) not read my book at all, or b) read it, but just "browsed through it"

Being Mode One is not solely and specifically about "getting laid." For those who have (thoroughly) read my book, I say that in my book.

Mode One, at it's core, is primarily about becoming "egotistically indifferent" toward the thoughts, opinions, criticisms, and expectations of others. In other words, it's about reaching a point where you simply DON'T GIVE A FUCK what other people think about you, or the manner in which you express yourself. Getting some pussy, as I say in my book, is more so a "fringe benefit" of exhibiting Mode One Behavior .... but that is not the #1 goal of Mode One.

Do your due diligence fellas.

ARC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm 

Howdy ARC 8-)

I know that you and I are basically on the same page...much respect. Some of these cats get to into their own heads and end up in tangent city. :lol:

That said, what I wrote admittedly had nothing to do with your mindset directly as I was just addressing the post regarding action vs inaction. Carry on, sir. :geek:

Full Disclosure: I haven't read your stuff, but I'm sure you already knew that. Honesty, I don't read anyone's stuff...well I did read the HELL out of Iceberg Slim 'Pimp' like 20 years ago...but that about it. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Howdy ARC 8-)

I know that you and I are basically on the same page...much respect. Some of these cats get to into their own heads and end up in tangent city. :lol:

That said, what I wrote admittedly had nothing to do with your mindset directly as I was just addressing the post regarding action vs inaction. Carry on, sir. :geek:

Full Disclosure: I haven't read your stuff, but I'm sure you already knew that. Honesty, I don't read anyone's stuff...well I did read the HELL out of Iceberg Slim 'Pimp' like 20 years ago...but that about it. :mrgreen:
Iceberg Slim's "PIMP" is CLASSIC shit my friend. ;)