Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Sundays are a good day for revelations. It’s a day of rest, a day of not having to think about the daily grind.

One minute you’re outside enjoying the sun and washing the car not thinking about a thing, and then an idea that may have been deep inside you emerges and makes you smile.

I realized that looking back at all the women who “wronged” me (ie. ex-girlfriends, unrequited loves, etc) that there is one simple sentence to summarize how things have turned out, after all the pain and heartache:

MY LIFE IS BETTER THAN HERS.

Yup, that’s right. What do I mean?

Here’s an example, first unrequited love – she chose a-hole guy over me. Fine, that’s her right. A-hole’s best friend rapes her, he treats her like dog shit and she ends up marrying some Satanist heavy metal guitarist that she now supports working at a waitress in a dingy restaurant in a very ugly part of the suburbs.

First ex-girlfriend. Moved to Vancouver without telling me, ended up knocked up by a guy who split. Now a single mom waitressing for dollars and struggling to find a meal ticket that isn’t white trash or married guy that just wants to f–k.

It wasn’t conscious but somehow I hear stories back about almost every one of “the women in my life” and 100% of them all ended up with shitty lives that suck.

So how is my life better? Manager at a Fortune 500 company, next step up is a Vice President/Director position. Not only debt free but highly net worth positive in liquid assets. I buy all the toys I want and never wonder whether I can afford something. Went into a jean store, looked at some $300 jeans and thought they were OK, a friend of mine balked at the price and I said, “I could, but I won’t” because funny enough I found a pair of $30 jeans I liked better, but if I loved them, I would have bought them without batting an eye. Single, unattached, I have over a month of vacation time left for this year and I plan on traveling. Where? Anywhere the f–k I want.

Recently had coffee with a girl that I gave every chance to be with me, now she’s stuck with a guy who’s unemployed and leeching off his parents, they bought a house (heavily with parents help) and now she’s stuck. You should have seen the look in her face when she asked why I don’t want to buy a house. I told her I’d like to travel. Where? She asked, I told her I’m thinking of doing what a doctor friend of mine does, calls the travel agent on a Friday afternoon, says what’s a cheap flight outta town for the weekend, and just take it, wherever it goes. The look of wishing she could do that on her face was priceless.

So I’m young, healthy, gainfully employed, net worth positive, have lots of toys, don’t worry about the cost of things (only the value) and have no sticky attachments (be it a dead end job, crippling mortgage on a house whose value will CRATER over the next few years, stagnant relationship). In short, my life is better than hers.

So what does it mean to my fellow brethren here?

1. Look back on “the women in your life”. Provided you are intelligent and fairly responsible (aka very INTJ), I have no doubt that many of you are in a similar position. Let it sink in that THEY were the ones that blew it and you are now in a much better position. YOUR life is better than hers.

2. This is the reframe going forward. Any woman you meet, you now KNOW without a doubt that WITH YOU, her life is INFINITY times better. Without you, her life will SUCK. This will give you strength and confidence that will come through in your interactions with her. I know some of you hate women and want to stay virgins/celibate for life but I love sex and I like getting ass, it makes me happy, and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.

Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

1. Look back on “the women in your life”. Provided you are intelligent and fairly responsible (aka very INTJ), I have no doubt that many of you are in a similar position. Let it sink in that THEY were the ones that blew it and you are now in a much better position. YOUR life is better than hers.

2. This is the reframe going forward. Any woman you meet, you now KNOW without a doubt that WITH YOU, her life is INFINITY times better. Without you, her life will SUCK. This will give you strength and confidence that will come through in your interactions with her. I know some of you hate women and want to stay virgins/celibate for life but I love sex and I like getting ass, it makes me happy, and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.

Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you.
The last part is awesome...I will internalize this moving forward. :mrgreen:

And if they don't get the punishment they deserve early on, there's always Marquee Value. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm 

Haha! Story of my life! :twisted:

Ironically, I AM INTJ! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

The last part is awesome...I will internalize this moving forward. :mrgreen:

indee :mrgreen:
Look back on “the women in your life”. Provided you are intelligent and fairly responsible (aka very INTJ), I have no doubt that many of you are in a similar position. Let it sink in that THEY were the ones that blew it and you are now in a much better position

indee :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm 

If a woman choses a wealthier man over you, he'll be coming out of pocket, her loss...and poor guy. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am 
Site Admin

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 pm 

Dali wrote:
[ img ]

I probably be wrong but i don't see how this can be a motivator.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 pm 

The moral is no need to stress YOUR back...eventually Karma will do all of the heavy lifting for you. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:59 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The moral is no need to stress YOUR back...eventually Karma will do all of the heavy lifting for you. :twisted:
Succinctly yet eloquently put, as usual.

This is what I have come to realise (quoted from this topic: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 6&start=20):
Quote:
I am learning that this applies to everyone, not just chicks. On a number of occasions, I have sat back and watched the very same ego that caused a guy to shaft me subsequently totally screw him over. Now, when someone fucks with me, more often than not (I still slip up sometimes), I remember these occasions, and it satisfies any thirst for vengeance I may have. Then I realise that, in order for my "vengeance" to be complete, the onus is on me to ensure that I don't share their fate. This provides additional encouragement to do my "push-ups".
ie let karma do the heavy lifting and kick back and enjoy the show, but remember to get better at watching my own ego, to minimise the chance of doing to myself what they have done to themselves, thereby ruining the effect......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm 

^ very well put 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:02 am 

^ Leaves nothing more to be said, in fact :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 am 

roark wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Succinctly yet eloquently put, as usual.

This is what I have come to realise (quoted from this topic: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 6&start=20):
Quote:
I am learning that this applies to everyone, not just chicks. On a number of occasions, I have sat back and watched the very same ego that caused a guy to shaft me subsequently totally screw him over.
I don't understand this. I looked at what you said about the shy girl. Why is it accepted here that it's okay a man ends up alone but not a women? I don't get that, Or maybe it's because the majority of women can't handle that fate.

Also, separately, the karma thing has been bothering me. I've been having "daydreams" if I shunned a girl that choose me because she wasn't (physically) attractive for me I would regret it. that's the forever alone issue which I could work through but I want an answer to my question first.

Edit:Fuck-the answer might be Marquee Value, doesn't make it any easier when you're young though.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 am 

Flux wrote:
Why is it accepted here that it's okay a man ends up alone but not a women?
:roll:
Flux wrote:
Edit:Fuck-the answer might be Marquee Value.
That's more like it! :D (Although there's a little more to this, imo - still, good going :) )
Flux wrote:
that's the forever alone issue which I could work through but I want an answer to my question first.
and again: :roll:

Have you read the contents of this site IN FULL? If you haven't, you should. I know it's daunting, and shit that's mindblowingly revealing about one topic can be in a thread on another topic, but it's worth it.

Actually, when I really started getting into this site, I wrote down most questions that I wanted to ask Kidd!! and 'Grinus as they popped in my mind while reading threads. Once i'd read EVERY thread on this site, I looked again at that list of questions (it was long as fuck :lol: ), and at that point I knew the answer to some of them.

What about the rest? Well, I had learned enough at that point to know that THEY WEREN'T WORTH ASKING.

(Didn't stop me from asking some 'redundant-ass questions' in the interim, though). :oops:

Tip: any post that seems totally mystifying to you at the time, simply bookmark it and come back to it later. At least that's what I did.

Can't resist:
Flux wrote:
I've been having "daydreams" if I shunned a girl that choose me because she wasn't (physically) attractive for me I would regret it. that's the forever alone issue which I could work through
You should. To me this relates to one of the main reasons why so many men nowadays get into marriages where, after a few years of Hell By Nagging And Mindfuck, they get royally fucked over in divorce court.

I'll soon be going on one of my 'hermitages' (relates to what you were asking about, btw :mrgreen: ), so I won't be on this site for a day or two. Then again, I suspect that you'll have more reading to do than questions to ask.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 pm 

roark wrote:
That's more like it! :D (Although there's a little more to this, imo - still, good going :) )

I'll look in to it then. There's something I still want to find out.
roark wrote:
Have you read the contents of this site IN FULL? If you haven't, you should. I know it's daunting, and shit that's mindblowingly revealing about one topic can be in a thread on another topic, but it's worth it.
I read what was required, but no I did not read the whole site. I'll use the search feature more frequently.
Good ideas, thanks.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:33 pm 

It's important to note that you'll still need to be putting in some heavy lifting (whether internally or externally) to justify this kind of mindset.

Not saying it's wrong...I'd equate it to the "I am a champion" mindset of athletes. Yes, they're supremely confident and only focus on what THEY can improve upon, but deep down they know that they're doing everything they can to better themselves, knowing it will all work out in the end.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:35 pm 

I nominate this post to be moved to the treasure chest.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

TheKing_65 wrote:
It already is : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 728#p23728

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:31 am 

peregrinus wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
It already is : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 728#p23728

Thanks for posting that link. I’ve read through some of your postings, and mane, you’re on a whole other level. I’m working on writing a fictional storytelling book involving game, sex, and Machiavellianism in terms of dealing with corporate politics, but you could write a realistic book in that realm, or your own fictional book, on an entirely different level than the one I’m working on.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:08 am 

I really needed to read this, it's still early days but this bitch is miserable and eventually she'll regret fucking me over, real hard. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 pm 

Thanks for sharing it.
For sure he is not the one with selfesteem problems.
Like the sister of Hav, in HavPlenty movie, said about Lee, these bitches do not deserve this Man.

It is not even about how rich he is, its like what Corey Holomb said in the video "how to tell if your with the wrong woman". He delever them to these aint shit scum males.

He treats em good like he treat himself and its not enough for them? hahaah enjoy the misery hoes.
What they are searching? abuse? being broken down?