Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: LOVE 1-A
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am 
Hello from germany !

I am glad that i found this website, i learn a lot from you all. Thanks a lot.
What i am missing here is the spirit of love how Leo Buscaglia describes, the unconditional one.
he speaks about love, giving and inspiring and carefreeness and loving himself.
Every time i listen to him feel a lot love and freedom, especially to myself, which then i radiate this vibe somehow..
It reminds me that I AM the source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xY784qaKwU

Please comment how you feel about him and how this fits to the (matrix-free) thinking here in this forum..

Midas 8-)

P.S I will introduce myself in a seperate mail, i wanted to share this first.. hope this is ok

Post subject: Re: LOVE 1-A
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

Midas wrote:
hope this is ok
It is ok.

Welcome Midas, enjoy your stay.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:02 pm 

Looks like we have another one that is riding the hooey express 8-)

Welcome Midas take a seat and enjoy the gruel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:00 pm 

Hello, Midas. Welcome!

Everything is conditional.

or, if you prefer:

Nothing is unconditional

Check The Kidd's signature.

That probably sounds really rough and pessimistic to you, but you can bet your sweet bippy that it's true.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:47 am 

I listened to about 2/3 of that guy's talk. While I don't necessarily disagree with him, I also don't think he's very practical, and it mostly just sounds good and makes you feel better without actually giving you impetus to change.

His argument seems to be that we should all love eachother more, and be more considerate/forgiving, etc. Sounds great! The problem with his talk is that he doesn't actually give people much advice on how to do that. He just says over and over again that we should. Maybe he talked more about it in the last 1/3 that I didn't listen to, but he mostly seemed to be admonishing people to love more without any real, applicable advice. Its like the guy that goes up to a drug addict and says, "you should stop being addicted." Its like yeah, ok, thanks. Not untrue, but also not very helpful.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:32 pm 

Treat people accordingly...that's the motto. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 pm 

Meraki wrote:
His argument seems to be that we should all love eachother more, and be more considerate/forgiving, etc.
Reminds me of the Eckhart Tolle phase, ahh the nostalgia :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 am 

Altair wrote:
Reminds me of the Eckhart Tolle phase, ahh the nostalgia
Yeah, very easy to take this kind of stuff as just something that makes you feel better when you hear it, but doesn't actually change anything about how your view the world or how you act in it. Its like eating sugar candy. Tastes great and feels good the moment you eat it, but 3 minutes later its left you with nothing.

Now treat people accordingly - there's some nutritious, filling gruel if I've ever seen it... 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 am 
Hello peregrinus! Thank you! I enjoy!

Hello Resonance ! Thanks for the seat!

Hello Pokemon Trainer! Thank you, yes indeed everthing is conditional!

Hello The Kidd!! Yeah!

Hello Altair! I love eckhart tolle too!

Hello Meraki ! Thank you for your view, i appreciate and understand. Let me answer you with a quote from Oscar Wilde:

“When I was alive and had a human heart,” answered the statue, “I did not know what tears were, for I lived in the Palace of Sans-Souci, where sorrow is not allowed to enter. In the daytime I played with my companions in the garden, and in the evening I led the dance in the Great Hall. Round the garden ran a very lofty wall, but I never cared to ask what lay beyond it, everything about me was so beautiful. My courtiers called me the Happy Prince, and happy indeed I was, if pleasure be happiness. So I lived, and so I died.

I AM the happy prince. Take a look at my palace!

- The gate to my palace:
The guardian is very rigorous. It is hard to pass the gate to the palace.
A lovely person. It is Esther Vilar. She has secret weapons to unmask every person.

- The round table:
I have permanent guests at my round table, we can talk for hours.
The old wise man Ivan Turgenjew telling stories from the past, hemingway with his adventures, jean gabin, alain delon, charles bronson, sharon stone, jean moreau.

- My bedroom:
Sometimes when i feel sadness and can not sleep i speak with Leo Buscaglia, he is pure love, so i am.

- The class room:
One of the class i take regularly is the "archetypal male program" from Rick H. He has a seperate guest room in my palace.

- Library:
In the library you can see real men, real woman sitting reading some nice books (clark gable, paul newman, robert de niro...)

- The splendid view:
When i look out the window i see a rock solid mountain, my father and a the ocean, my mother. I see also the beautifull garden with the big trees, my brother my sisters, my friends. The beautiful flowers

- A lot of girls who see my palace want desperatly enter but this is hard.
Only girls who passed the gate and are happy themself can join

Love You! Midas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 am 

This calls for that rare quadruple take :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm 
Hello ahk! actually is is totaly the opposite! For you, if you think this is a quadtripple take, then it is so.

All i needed was releasing. Releasing took almost 16 years for me, but the real act of releasing was in a second -in a dream.

Midas 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:25 pm 

I was referring to the recent Patrick Stewart vid, but nevermind :mrgreen:

You might be interested in hitting up Sen's blog at http://www.calmdownmind.com/ and reading his stuff on imbalanced thinking and the ordinariness of life.

For example:
http://www.calmdownmind.com/beyond-positive-thinking/ (to answer a point from the video)
http://www.calmdownmind.com/light-and-d ... us-living/

If you want to get rid of the lows of life, the highs go away too. It's a good deal, imo. You can sleep really well :)

In my experience, 'happy' girls were just popping valium :?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm 
Thank you for reply, i appreciate!
Midas 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm 

What was the dream?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm 
Yesterday i watched the movie "Accatone" by pier paolo passolini (A pimp with no other means to provide for himself finds his life spiraling out of control when his prostitute is sent to prison)

Watch the movie scene where he has a dream. Mine was similar but other subject..

Midas 8-)