Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Barometer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm 

Fellas, if you ever, TRULY want to know where you stand with women, or what they really think about you, pay attention to little girls and older women.

Why?

Because little girls haven't learned how to play the game yet, and older women are just too old to care anymore.

Notice if you ever get an unsolicited compliment, 8 times out of 10 it will come from someone's mom or grandma (yours don't count! :P ). Every time I go to work at the hospital, while all the young fillies cruise by with minimal eye contact, the older ladies always stop and tell me how they haven't seen me in awhile, and how they wish they could see a handsome man like me more often. They compliment me on my hairstyle and the fact that they can tell I'm losing weight and buffing up.

Do you know what this means? This means the younger women, WHO ARE TOO GOOD TO SPEAK, are more than likely thinking the exact same THING.

Conversely, have you ever walked past a little girl, who will just light up, smile, even speak knowing that their parents have told them a million times not to talk to strangers, then continue to stare at you while you walk away? Again, this is a true assessment of what women in your dating age range feel on the INSIDE...they are just too programmed to play the 'game' to allow themselves to be so forward.

The key is that younger women DO still do these things...just are just EXTREMELY subtle about it. If you learn what to look for, however, you can catch them red handed and eventually call them out on it. 8-)

Use this power for good! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: The Barometer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

Very very true... As going with the story I posted in another thread. ( viewtopic.php?p=1618#p1618 )

I like the term - barometer, very appropriate ;)

As an expansion, I find that once they show you (little girls and older women) and the women in the middle age range see it, they get sucked into the effect and tend to show more of themselves. Either that or they try and shut down the other person, to stop it.

More often they get sucked into it and show more of themselves once they see it is ok to show you it and that you can handle it without acting like a lovesick puppy once they show you that.

This is quite entertaining to watch and surprises them quite often, which is nice to watch.

I see it as the outer bands are showing the middle band that you are ok and it is safe to open up to you, once they see this they do unless they are totally shut down. (If you are into frames and stuff, this is a nice frame to put around it in your mind, otherwise just enjoy it - they are)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 am 

It's hard to tell with younger women around my age, but older women are always checking me out.

I look forward to getting a better read on this, I usually miss them doing it too then a friend or family points it out to me after the fact. lol

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 am 

Yeah I always seem to miss it as well but from the outside in is usually a different story I can tell who is digging who but when it comes to my own interactions I still have a hard time reading a situation.

That's why I just let it go if I miss out I miss out like I said it isn't that serious anymore I got other things to do

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm 

This is really great to hear.

I've being getting good responses from older women and young girls recently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 am 

Yea I rememeber all those years when I got so many compliments from older women and I was saying: dam, how come I don't get it from younger women, I'm the same person......

Women in Israel who are in their 50s-60s grew up in the pre-matrix era. So they don't see the reality in the eyes of the 20-30 year old women.

The social matrix is pretty new here in my country but it kicked in very fast.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Women in Israel who are in their 50s-60s grew up in the pre-matrix era. So they don't see the reality in the eyes of the 20-30 year old women.
There is your answer Sniper.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 pm 

Time to develop a granny fetish. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 pm 

Yep I concur with this whole thing - that's been my experience too. Also with married women who ask you, "why don't you have a girlfriend", or "you'd make a great boyfriend."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 pm 

I know this thread is old but it put a smile on my face..

I've always considered myself a below average looking person, not butt ugly but nothing to look twice at. I think this stems from not being a huge ladies man growing up.

But I've always had older women tell me that I'm good-looking/handsome and that they can't believe I'm not beating females of with a stick.

With my shitty self-esteem I've always just put this down to people being nice, but I guess not. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 pm 

I'm glad you bumped this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 am 
Site Admin

This barometer is so accurate.
Had some fun observing this happening to me, in a grocery store three days ago. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:59 am 

An oldie, but a goodie.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 am 

Dali wrote:
Had some fun observing this happening to me, in a grocery store three days ago. 8-)
What did you buy? Jarritos? I love Jarritos.

[ img ]

Also, share your story with the class.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 am 
Site Admin

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Dali wrote:
What did you buy? Jarritos? I love Jarritos.

[ img ]

Also, share your story with the class.
No to buy some... somberos! rancheros! con salsa! ... :evil: :evil:
:lol: Haha no, no jarritos this time! Although tangerine flavour is the best one for me.

The thing is, I was in the fruits and vegetables aisle with my list.

So an old lady approached me like this:
Ohh hi there, young man. Ohhh you seem SO strong!, can you help me lifting this watermelon for me? (I remembered the intro from manipulated man) but this felt different I feel it like it was an excuse to talk to me. So I agreed and she had this "Eyes on me" even when I helped put her watermelon in his cart and left. Also I have 3 months straight without going to the fucking gym. (but that's me)

Then I went on very silently (internally off course), to pick some lemons and then this gorgeous girl with the mexican wide booty I love,... did... Guess what? She just invaded my space so hard and agressively (remember the thing that they're indirect) well this was like a direct approach from her because the lemons where like a trapezoid distribution and there was more space to grab some, sooo she put her lovely ass near my field of vision where I was grabing the lemons, and then she moved on to an angle that if I took other lemon my crotch will graze her lovely ass cheeks. I'm talking 30cms or less, and then I moved away just to confirm this was not my ego talking and make shure it was nothing, I went to grab some pears, and then she comes again. Concidence? you bet!
Es chingón saber lo que enseñan estos vatos aquí ese! 
Te abren los ojos!
:ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm 

Man Dali! All you had to do was say, "Here."...and hand her a lemon. She would have taken it first of all, while looking at you with this incredulous half smile. Then all you had to say was, "Well...when life hands you lemons..." with the smuggest most comfortable yet confident look ever on your face...hold the silence after delivery for just a second or two then just bust out laughing. She, mirroring YOU, would have followed in kind.

Then...as you ease your laughter, look her in the eyes, extend you let hand and say, "I'm Dali."...then start cherry picking away for a couple of minutes before you 'have to go' and offer her your number as you vamoose. ;)

It really is...THAT simple. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

Exactly Kidd.

Talk about synchronicity, I returned from food shopping about half an hour ago or so.

Had a great conversation with a lovely woman in the middle of the sauces/condiments isle, about many topics, ending up with swinging, sex and her likes and dislikes.

It started when I stopped to pick up some chilli sauces and she was invading my space, looking at the same shelf as me, I just picked one off the shelf, handed it to her and smiled. (she took it on automatic pilot - for reference) I turned back and started picking the one I wanted to use, was aiming for a specific flavor, not just heat.

She just stood there holding the jar and staring at me. Then, once she regained her composure, she asked what I would recommend cooking with it. So I described what I was going to cook with my sauce tonight, starting with the starter, then onto the main course (which included the sauce) and then following on with my plan for desert. During this I was pointing out different items in my shopping cart, so she could picture them and put the whole image together. This was a real 'feel' description.

By the end of that she was salivating quite a bit.

For some bizarre reason she then gave me more than enough material to carry on a conversation for about 35 ish minutes or so, with shoppers wandering around us, some just stopped to watch this.

At no point was she more than about 6 inches away from me physically, even when I moved to let others into the shelf. She moved with me, like she was tied to me.

At some point the conversation moved onto sex and some of the things she thought I might have done at some point, which then of course led to me asking her about her. Cherry picking at its finest, she brought it up, so I took it further.

So there we are in the isle having a full on conversation about sex, with little old women walking by giggling and smiling looking at us, men looking horrified and hurrying by and women with children just staring while moving their children along.

All from one little hand movement and a jar.

I knew as soon as she got outside the store she was going to phone her friends. I really knew.

She then confirmed it when she told me 'my friends are never going to believe where I met you and the conversation we just had, when they meet you', before we parted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:50 pm 

Quote:
'my friends are never going to believe where I met you and the conversation we just had, WHEN they meet you', before we parted.
Emphasized for great justice :ugeek:

SO many way to skin these cats...SO MANY WAYS. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:52 pm 

women can't help but gravitate and revolve around a truly confident Man and the way they stare at you... :mrgreen:
seems the supermarket is a big hit this weekend. had a great convo yesterday and 2 more earlier this morning. :lol:

damn grinus, sounds like you know your way well around the kitchen ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:44 am 

Time for me to head to the grocery store :lol:

So simple 'Grinus - awesome!