Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 pm 

Dear Jedi Masters,

I'd like to duscuss the hopefully last big conflict I have with the philosophy here and my experiences.

Reading the stories and knowing you (mostly INTJ guys), it seems to me that most of the times you are dealing with Extraverted women, mostly. I see RKD and Scarf being extraverted themselves and RKD especially does things different than the rest.
The space works with extraverted females in my experience, 100% the cases, especially extraverted feelers. I see it everyday, so that is CONfirmed for me.
BUT... Dealing with introverted girls, it doesn't seem so, much. Sometime I give space, and they fill it so gladly that I don't have to say anything or do anything just be present. But that is like 25% of the time. And these girls are not often very aggresive as far as innitiating contact goes - I've come to discover that they'd rather wait all their life than innitiate anything.
Especially those "silent" artist, bookworm, nerd types I tend to deal with.

So.. To me it looks that you have to take some space with these, but not much. I want your view on this, because I'm not entirely sure yet, and have experienced confusing things.. For example two girls that liked me silently and then got other guy because he acted first - And I thought I was supposed to wait for her to innitiate contact. I think I just got it wrong in the past and took it to the extreme tho.. So discussion now open :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

You got it wrong. [full stop]

Less rigid, more flowing.

For reference, personally I deal less with extroverted women.
introverted women, once woken up, can be far more demonstrative and active. They just need permission to be that way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:25 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
You got it wrong. [full stop]

Less rigid, more flowing.
Good.
Lately I was better of just doing what I felt like doing and sayin what I felt like saying just for the sake of it, than trying to be pimp tight and strategise and plan everything
peregrinus wrote:
Y
introverted women, once woken up, can be far more demonstrative and active. They just need permission to be that way.
You just perfectly summarized some of my abstract feelings about them :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 pm 

fufe wrote:
Good.
Lately I was better of just doing what I felt like doing and sayin what I felt like saying just for the sake of honestly expressing myself
(Since I can't edit that post anymore)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:32 pm 
fufe wrote:
Dear Jedi Masters,

I'd like to duscuss the hopefully last big conflict I have with the philosophy here and my experiences.

Reading the stories and knowing you (mostly INTJ guys), it seems to me that most of the times you are dealing with Extraverted women, mostly. I see RKD and Scarf being extraverted themselves and RKD especially does things different than the rest.
The space works with extraverted females in my experience, 100% the cases, especially extraverted feelers. I see it everyday, so that is CONfirmed for me.
BUT... Dealing with introverted girls, it doesn't seem so, much. Sometime I give space, and they fill it so gladly that I don't have to say anything or do anything just be present. But that is like 25% of the time. And these girls are not often very aggresive as far as innitiating contact goes - I've come to discover that they'd rather wait all their life than innitiate anything.
Especially those "silent" artist, bookworm, nerd types I tend to deal with.

So.. To me it looks that you have to take some space with these, but not much. I want your view on this, because I'm not entirely sure yet, and have experienced confusing things.. For example two girls that liked me silently and then got other guy because he acted first - And I thought I was supposed to wait for her to innitiate contact. I think I just got it wrong in the past and took it to the extreme tho.. So discussion now open :geek:
You got me wrong man. I'm a straight up INTJ. I'm borderline extroverted and introverted. I'm balanced. Realize that you don't always get the true picture on an internet forum. I also deal with a ton of introverted women. Look up the color test and personality tests on this forum.

If you think I do things on here differently then you have a very rigid view of how things are supposed to be done. I'm working on my own rigid mindset right now. Yes, I'll go up and get all P.I. on a female that hasn't shown any attraction to me if I think she seems interesting. Otherwise, in general, it may seem like to the observer that I'm doing things differently because they don't pick up on the subtle signs that I receive.

You have a very high threshold for what you accept as acceptable evidence to move on a female. Your introvertedness compounds your lack of action because you truly confident in your actions. My threshold is a lot lower because I've learned that the best way to observe and digest signs is by interacting with women. It is directly combined with my balanced extroversion and introversion and confidence in what to do.

Those introverted girls are waiting for you to steal the ball. I had a couple women that didn't give me full control and start getting "aggressive" as you say until I fucked them broke the initial contract and reinstated the contract to my purposes.

Also, your focus on being pimp tight should be related to knowing how to handle every situation or nearly every situation that presents itself to you. Consequently, being less rigid should not mean that you do not create strategies. If you don't have a strategy then how do you expect to interact with the woman in a way that opens her up to you. Everything you say doesn't work all the time so you need to have contingency plans when the woman actually likes you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:41 pm 

I might be wrong, but to me this distinction is only superficial. I knew plenty of so called introverts but when you befriend them they are completely different. To me it is caused only by fear of rejection by their friends/coworkers etc/ Low self confidence + many years of cultivating this habbit of censoring themselves = introvert.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

This are treats that describe your personality and NOT define it.

This is the big distinction fufe.
Is not that hard.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 am 

Topic coming up a lot on the place i'm most active.

Dudes love to jump onto the idea of indifference/space as a way to hide themselves. Not sure where the idea is coming from that it means "you do nothing and just wait for them to do everything" which is an introvert's dream -- a way to think you can remove all the risk of putting yourself out there, being who you are without apology, but still get magic results because you are "not pursuing."

You speak to whom you speak, you be fully yourself without hiding - even if you are quite chill and quiet this will NOT come off introverted because it's energetic. You feel what you feel and convey what you want to convey, which you can do a *ton* of without a single word. You give them a taste of who you are and what you are about, so they can like it.. or not (thus indifference), and then you leave them to want it (or not). There are still elements of finesse and honesty on your part to make it clear that you are approachable and thus this can work fine with girls who are not aggressive. This scenario is nothing like standing around looking cool, or not vibing at all and expecting a girl to be so aggressive that she just pounces - exists but quite limiting and also forces THEM to feel like they would risk rejection.

Far, far removed from taking no action, equally far removed from techniques/games/dancing monkey/fake personality to win approval.

Correct me if this does not apply to how you fine gentlemen mean "space."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
Far, far removed from taking no action, equally far removed from techniques/games/dancing monkey/fake personality to win approval.
Indeed

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:20 pm 

fufe wrote:
The other aspect of this -

If you are looking at this stuff as a technique to "get the girl every time," you are missing... as far as I'm concerned, the core concept.

I see it as about making it as easy, natural, and effortless as possible for those who are a good fit to join in, and those who are not to not-- without having to take on different personas, fake interactions, and allowing everything to be what it is (any woman you have a decent interaction with could make for a great social / business / friend-of-someone-you-should-know thing too, you know).

Again, it's not doing nothing, but it's a way of being, it's not some trick to chase a 100% success rate of getting together with every girl in your universe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 am 

The whole indifference space thing is a way to reduce needlessly wasting my energy on something that doesn't provide good returns. Not as a way to hide lol

Why would I waste the slightest bit of myself on women who have proven time and time again that they don't respect me or my time?

Rather than lament on the situation, or try to calibrate a mindset to try to get a self entitled bitch that would only bring me problems. I just said fuck it all.

The level of energy that gets put into being pimp tight with hoes is like Trunks training with Vegeta in the time chamber. Vegeta reached a certain level of power and was like this is good but Trunks just went for raw power without balance.

I would rather completely withdraw and patiently build myself and the life I want. That was when my time comes I can be a monster :twisted:

And that is why I put absolutely no effort with women.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:51 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Once they feel comfortable with you and know that you won't judge them, then the real fun starts.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."