Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:16 am 

Marcus is a guy who learnt from both Rion and Brent and does a lot of natural grounding. He's not a seduction teacher but he had a lot of success with women. He wrote a lot of posts on both the RELM forum and the AHW forum.

Yeah. I'm really excited when I read both your posts and Wildflowers.

I've only being doing the Subliminals less then a week but there is already a big change in the way I feel. I just feel so relaxed and chilled out. When I went out yesterday I already noticed a huge change in the way people react to me.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:48 am 

Damned, I always forget that Marcus also was doing Brents stuff. His indifference makes much more sense this way.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 am 

Vegano wrote:
Damned, I always forget that Marcus also was doing Brents stuff. His indifference makes much more sense this way.
Yea Marcus did talk about Brent. Most of Brent's philosophy is about indifference. Karl was also getting great results when he used Brent's stuff (before he knew about natural grounding).
Rion also said on realm (if you remember) that he did coaching with Brent and learned a lot from him......

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:57 am 

Lol, he was one Brents forum wasn't he? I used to be a member there. I'm thinking Rion's glowing testimonial from Marcus is yet another glowing testimonial for Brents material. Although, I used Brents stuff and NG last summer with some pretty outrageous results. So the two definitely go hand in hand.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:36 am 

Yes, he was :)

I still wonder why Brent isn't more famous than he is. His teaching and its success should be prove enough for everyone. And of course, its really about being and not about acting. And this is my assumption why he isn't that succesful as David DeAngelo, Mystery, Ross Jeffries and all the other pick up cretins: His teachings aren't about methods to pick up women or about what to say that women like you, negging and all the other BS. His teachings don't seem as applyable as pick up lines and require real work on yourself.

Related to women, there are (as far as I know) three people who teach the real deal: Brent, Cory Skyy and Jake.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:43 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Lol, he was one Brents forum wasn't he? I used to be a member there. I'm thinking Rion's glowing testimonial from Marcus is yet another glowing testimonial for Brents material. Although, I used Brents stuff and NG last summer with some pretty outrageous results. So the two definitely go hand in hand.
Yea I agree, I think Marcus got his indifference not so much from natural grounding but more from Brent's stuff. Natural grounding is great but on it's own will not make you reach indifference. Also, some of the stuff Marcus wrote I have heard from Zan and saw similar things on Zan's forum.

Natural grounding combined with Brent and some of Zan's advise could work great.....

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:39 pm 

Quote:
Natural grounding combined with Brent and some of Zan's advise could work great.....
Yeah I agree with this. I'm think this could be the best way to go.

This is why I'm interested in the Alpha Set because it seems to have indifference built into the program.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:05 pm 

Guys, what exactly is Brent's method. I haven't read seen any ebooks or video seminars where he explains his methods. All I've heard are podcasts. I haven't been on his forum yet.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm 

Well, Brent actually is just the most "famous" guy who teaches it but its not actually "his" method. Altough he certainly has added some stuff to it (the major). What he teaches is basicaly, here comes the magic word: Indifference

I'm sure some guys here can give some more details about Brents "own" stuff since I only know some of his podcasts.

What indifference is, has been shortly, catchy and extremely well put in words by Jake from stopgivingafuck.com :

"I mean here's the thing, we all look at the outside world and think that we need this thing. Well if you look closer, you'll find, it's not the thing you want, but the emotion that you think you're going to have when you get the thing. So why not just skip the process and just feel the way you would feel if you already had it, then it really and truly doesn't matter. This is how you leave the realm of wanting, and step into having. In this place, you'll find that it doesn't matter whether you get it or not, that it's irrelevant. You'll also find, at least in my experience, that the thing you were wanting, now just seems to fall in your lap. But that's what's so tricky about it. It no longer matters and you really don't give a fuck if you get it or not, because you feel like you already have it anyways. Prove it to yourself."

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm 
@Seek-I just purchased Woman Magnet subliminal and instead will focus on that to build the mindset and then apply Cory Skyy's teachings. I'm just starting today and I'm extremely excited to begin this process. If you want to follow my journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=182

:-)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 am 
Thanks Ryan for posting.

What I like about your posts is that they're very specific, and that has a lot of value.
Quote:
"I have had women who were driving by in cars keep staring at me long stares too I couldn't tell if they were interested but then again if they wasn't they wouldn't have paid me no mind"
It's curious, that happened to me just once, but at that time (about 3 months ago) I was only doing NG.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 am 
Quote:
Ryan wrote
And the part about drilling eye contact with women, I'm just entering that phase as well.
What do you mean by that?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 am 

@Ryan.

Yeah I'm going to be watching your thread. I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress.

I'm at exactly one week with the self confidence and aura of sexiness subliminals and I'm feeling great but also starting to get some fun results to.

It's going to be a touch decision deciding between the alpha set and the women magnet in three weeks time. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:31 pm 
El-Chameleon-Feeling a strong urge to initiate sexual eye contact with a beautiful girl. Basically, forcing eye contact with a girl that says "I want you, let's go fuck! because you know you can have her and you know she wants you. I like to be as specific as I can. Especially in my journal about this new program. I just found out I'm the first one using it :-) I'll also be the first one to document my experiences with it. So I hope I can show the world what this subliminal is made of. I know it has way more potential than you would think.

@Seek-Thanks man, hopefully our two journals can give you enough feedback in time so you can figure out which is best for you. Obviously, mine will only be 3 weeks into it but I plan to have some result by then. Hopefully.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm 

ryan ive read your posts on cory skyys forum and there awesome you are gon exactly like me a few months ago as you found your subliminal cd like i did i made my own subliminal cd which i listen to and it changed my life
BUT one thing i mst say to you ryan that your doin wrong is your ignoring your emotions and feelings that come up as resistance to your affirmations dont do that, feel them deeply even miss days or weeks of doin affirmations if it takes that because otherwise your just stuffin the feelings right down again with your affirmations, those feelings are comin to the surface because they want to leave so let them leave by loving them if you start releasing your feelings instead of stuffin them you will become mch happier also and your desire to become sexy and get girls lol will start to dissolve then they would be all over you, also remember you born perfect you dont need affirmations to get girls you are born irresistabel just gota get rid of the mud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
[Edit]PS. Because of the industry he was in also and his label as a 'PUA', he was very attached to success and results.. This may have helped keep him in the trap. Self perpetuating circle.
Cory is very fringe community he openly distances himself from it and was never in it at all, some of his stuff is really good. Any of his in-field stuff is really natural, but the affirmations aren't so good.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am 

Vegano wrote:

"I mean here's the thing, we all look at the outside world and think that we need this thing. Well if you look closer, you'll find, it's not the thing you want, but the emotion that you think you're going to have when you get the thing. So why not just skip the process and just feel the way you would feel if you already had it, then it really and truly doesn't matter. This is how you leave the realm of wanting, and step into having. In this place, you'll find that it doesn't matter whether you get it or not, that it's irrelevant. You'll also find, at least in my experience, that the thing you were wanting, now just seems to fall in your lap. But that's what's so tricky about it. It no longer matters and you really don't give a fuck if you get it or not, because you feel like you already have it anyways. Prove it to yourself."

so if a want 100 girls, it's not the girls but the feeling of happiness or the feeling of being a true man what i'm seeking, so instead of working on having these girls, i have to feel like a true man?

did i understand it rigth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 am 

rant wrote:
Vegano wrote:

so if a want 100 girls, it's not the girls but the feeling of happiness or the feeling of being a true man what i'm seeking, so instead of working on having these girls, i have to feel like a true man?

did i understand it rigth

Bottom line: Improve yourself for YOU...because YOU deserve a better life and lifestyle. This will attract women to you like flies to shit by DEFAULT. Become borderline self absorbed...then you will see some unbelievable shit. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 am 
It's more about using the Law of Attraction to bring you women and at the same time making yourself more attractive and put in alignment with what you want. It definitely works, it's not an overnight process but the reason why men who have an abundance of women coming to them (e.g. Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men) is because they are subconsciously attracting these things into their life. Same reason why rich people continue to build wealth. It works.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am 

Ryan wrote:
It's more about using the Law of Attraction to bring you women and at the same time making yourself more attractive and put in alignment with what you want. It definitely works, it's not an overnight process but the reason why men who have an abundance of women coming to them (e.g. Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men) is because they are subconsciously attracting these things into their life. Same reason why rich people continue to build wealth. It works.
I keep telling you guys that TV fiction examples are no good. :|

But, if you must look at it, the reason why Charlie gets chicks is because he is an immensely successful jingle writer who lives in a beach front house. He attracts women because he is extremely confident.

Why?

Because HE KNOWS he is an immensely successful jingle writer who lives in a beach front house. He knows who he is, what he is capable of and is comfortable in his own skin. And what kind of women does he usually attract? Needy ass women who aren't quite on his level, be it mentally, financially or both.

Why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY TO IMPRESS WITH EITHER HIS WIT OR HIS WEALTH.

Case closed. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!