Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

This section is Readers Recommendations... If you find a subject/threads you wish to recommend make a post With links AND a brief synopsis OR brief comments with each link.
(please do not just write: check out these threads...) See this post for an example of how to post in this section
ALSO, this is the place to write about your progress, the changes you notice since you joined this forum / the impact / influence it had on you (different from your experiences and stories). Things that can help other readers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 pm 

Found a classic 8-)
http://www.relationalmastery.com/amembe ... t=The+Kidd!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm 

aaa, remember that one now. Never forgot actually. Read!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 pm 

Scarecrow senpai, ruthless as usual 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm 

I'm AWFUL. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm 

I'm have to borrow that Obi wan kwote 8-) Kakashi sensei
Resonance, nice...how is your "chidori" training going?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am 

Prodigy wrote:
Resonance, nice...how is your "chidori" training going?
In time all will be revealed 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm AWFUL. :twisted:
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am 
Site Admin

I see in the comments of the guys running that forum like,... When Kidd! is sharing his stories about his baby mama and the way he hadled the issue with mastery. So I'm like lets observe this thread and how this went along see if I can learn something more than the mand handling and reverse bitching Kidd! pulled out. It's like the main guys don't want to be left behind in the 'experience department' I know we all do here the same shit but on another more healthy level, but the thing is like they all wanted to appear 'better than thou' (refeering to Kidd) Is that a form of bragging of their egos? or something like that? I heard this guys (Rion and Mystery Or Ettiene Charlatan) are very tripped off when of 'practical knowledge' like the one Kidd Illustrated in his thread comes.

The point is, does that guys felt threatened by you in a very sublte way? (I say DIRECT way, but subtly covered)

Like one comment Kidd says something along the lines of,
--I literally feel when a bitch is digging me sexualy by virtue of "sensing her horniness through me, (or something like that)" Like a dingling in his under belly or something like this...

And then one of the forum guys is like: Yeah I'm like a psychic with that stuff, ITS PRETTY BASIC. (And I'm like... Yeah shure... wtf? is that true?)

Well I observed other more subtle things, just seem apropiate to point that out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:42 am 

Dali wrote:
I see in the comments of the guys running that forum like,... When Kidd! is sharing his stories about his baby mama and the way he hadled the issue with mastery. So I'm like lets observe this thread and how this went along see if I can learn something more than the mand handling and reverse bitching Kidd! pulled out. It's like the main guys don't want to be left behind in the 'experience department' I know we all do here the same shit but on another more healthy level, but the thing is like they all wanted to appear 'better than thou' (refeering to Kidd) Is that a form of bragging of their egos? or something like that? I heard this guys (Rion and Mystery Or Ettiene Charlatan) are very tripped off when of 'practical knowledge' like the one Kidd Illustrated in his thread comes.

The point is, does that guys felt threatened by you in a very sublte way? (I say DIRECT way, but subtly covered)

Like one comment Kidd says something along the lines of,
--I literally feel when a bitch is digging me sexualy by virtue of "sensing her horniness through me, (or something like that)" Like a dingling in his under belly or something like this...

And then one of the forum guys is like: Yeah I'm like a psychic with that stuff, ITS PRETTY BASIC. (And I'm like... Yeah shure... wtf? is that true?)

Well I observed other more subtle things, just seem apropiate to point that out.
Oh you're right...and I noticed...and if you noticed I kept it light...going in on them would have been a total waste of time. I just wanted to tell my story and keep the thread from getting derailed. :lol:

But yeah, they were pretty much watching me effortlessly fly around with their eyes bugging out of their heads. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 pm 

Speaking of which while we're at it I found this, funny funny shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=194

Kidd!! maybe you should reconsider and send it to him homeboy. Maybe update it a little bit for the now, letting him know that big thangs poppin' little thangs stoppin', up to you though a shame really could I could use a good belly laugh 8-)
The Kidd!! wrote:
News Flash: I AM better than everything.
By the way I have forgotten what your ego was like, mostly because of how you tell us not to get our egos in the way and how you manage to put it aside when interacting with the females and other people around your area when you have story time. :D

Last edited by Resonance on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm 

Nah lol...I didn't need to prove much to those lames and I certainly don't need to now. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 pm 

really thought you had to pay to be on that site.

(oh, I just read the fist paragraph of the letter posted in the link above) :lol:

yeah...if you sent that it wouldn't really have gotten through to him the way you wanted it to. he would only read it for one thing.
"Pride always go before a fall", good call to just laugh and step out of his way.