Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 am 

Hi guys,

Last time I was on my local city lair forum I read an interesting post. Someone asked how to show the girl that you are interested but not to be needy. After I thought about this a while I started to realize how I'm doing it.

I mean, man what is to be needy? It's to be attached to her attention and In my opinion this has nothing to do with interest. Look sure you are interested to make some money and a little bit you are attached to it, because without money you can't live very well in a city or so.

Okay heres my point of view.

When you meet a new woman, you like her. You start chatting with her about some stuff, it doesn't matter about what, you're just chatting. In the conversation you can say her: "Mh i like you girl, i like the way you move" without to be attached. She will realize that you are interested, thats for sure, but she knows that you are not attached. Start to be just like you are, keep saying to yourself: "man it's just a girl, here are many girls, just have fun, fun, and fun!" Say whatever you want to say as long as you really mean it! Last time I said to a girl: "Mmmhh I love woman with short hair, they make me horny" and smiled to hear. It's about how you say it. When you say it in a way that you need her attention and that you wanna fuck her tonight, no chance man, no chance. Just be yourself, feel free and do whatever you want to do. If you wanna clap her on the ass, damn do it! When you wanna give her a kiss, do it! Just do it!

Okay just short:

Say that and do that whatever you want to do or say as long as it feels right to you. When it feels right to you then go for it! Theres no guarantee that she will feel the same way like you, but that's not important. You did that what you wanted and when she feels not the same way that's cool, go away and wish her a good night. There are many woman out there which wanted to get a ass clap from you ;)

midway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

Good post midway :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm 

Quote:
There are many woman out there which wanted to get a ass clap from you
Yeah, but there are also just as many women that don't. If you don't take the time to discern who might or might not, your night WILL end in tears. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 am 

I feel sorry for you ;)