Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stephen Nash
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm 

I just wanted to mention this guy cause he is cool and has decent advise on some topics...
I used to read some of his stuff back in the days and his advise is nice (not anything groundbreaking but just stuff that makes sense for the most part).

http://www.datingsecretsformen.com/

Post subject: Re: Stephen Nash
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm 

Back in the day I skimmed through his email program, where he would send a mission/lesson a week. I don't remember correctly if it was in one of those emails, or on a youtube video, where he encouraged guys to go to parks with dogs to pick up women.

That was enough for me to stop looking at his shit even back then, when I was knee deep in Rion's bullshit.

Nowadays, I don't like to sieve through shit just to find a couple of threads of practical advice. Not worth my time.

What in particular does he talk about that is ok? Haven't followed this guy, and kinda curious to what he is about.

Post subject: Re: Stephen Nash
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 pm 

diego wrote:
Back in the day I skimmed through his email program, where he would send a mission/lesson a week. I don't remember correctly if it was in one of those emails, or on a youtube video, where he encouraged guys to go to parks with dogs to pick up women.

That was enough for me to stop looking at his shit even back then, when I was knee deep in Rion's bullshit.

Nowadays, I don't like to sieve through shit just to find a couple of threads of practical advice. Not worth my time.

What in particular does he talk about that is ok? Haven't followed this guy, and kinda curious to what he is about.
well as I mentioned 'not anything groundbreaking', he talks more about developing a good lifestyle and social circle as opposed to going out to bars and clubs all the time wasting time and money just for the chance of maybe getting laid.

At the time when everyone were so into the Mystery method and other systems (including RSD) who tell you to go out all the time and approach like a motherfucker: Stephen and Cameron Teone were the only ones who were talking about stuff like attributes, lifestyle and social circle.

these days I don't read his stuff anymore but at the time it was a nice breeze after my disappointment from the Mystery method, Zan, Rion and other systems and philosophies