Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Moment
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am 
Site Admin

It’s like seeing someone for the first time, maybe passing on the street. And you look at each other for a few seconds, and there’s this kind of a – a recognition…

You both know something: the next moment the person’s gone.

And… and it’s too late to do anything about it; and you always remember it because it was there and you let it go and you think to yourself: ‘what if I had stopped? what if I had said something…

what if? what if?

It may only happen a few times in your life.

I wonder...say we met under different circumstances and got to talking, say you were in a bar and I came up to you...I wonder what would happen.

You'd be surprised about what you can get if you ask for it the right way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: Moment
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am 

Yeah, in those moments a simple "What up,bitch?" will suffice. JK JK...but yeah, I know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am 

Pere - I assume you aren't just talking about eye contact and attraction here, but a deeper knowing or soul connection type of thing?

Yeah I have lots of eye contact and serious attraction, but can you explain a bit more? Curious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

davidhnow wrote:
Pere - I assume you aren't just talking about eye contact and attraction here, but a deeper knowing or soul connection type of thing?
Very much so.

--

I found myself in a shop yesterday, was on my way out after buying something, there was this woman in my line of sight, she was the manageress (from the dress style compared to the other staff), we had literally just had that contact, I got the feeling she had seen me way before I saw her. She was right in my way, as I was going to walk out.

so, there was this meeting of eyes, a deep intense look that lingered full of promise and wonder as I walked closer and closer to her.

Both of us knew I was leaving and would unlikely be coming back and both of us knew what we had felt.

I found myself stopping in front of her and saying the above without any foreword or afterword. Literally how I typed it above, all of it.

Left the air hanging, silence, space. She just stood there looking at me all wide eyed, I was calmly observing her reaction.

She then about 10 seconds later shook her head, like clearing her head and something had just dawned on her, she said 'wait here!'

she rushed off into the shop, then came back a short while later, breathing heavily after rushing about, she looked at me, paused and then she handed me a pen and then a pad of paper and said 'your number?' looking at me expectantly.

I wrote my number down, smiled and wished her a good day. She wished me a good day and said 'speak to you soon'

I left with a smile on my face and she had one on hers.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm 

That's awesome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm 

That's the stuff, 'Grinus! I had a situation like that at work last week as I was leaving work with a cute nurse that I hadn't seen before. As I was heading to my car about to pass her, she squared up with me and smiled. If I wasn't a taken man, it would have been too easy to say, "Hey, I'm Kidd...I don't work here very often so take my number down."...she soooo would have done it too. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm 

Inspiring, can't wait to get to that point. :D

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 am 

Pere - pretty incredible - that's some deep shit man.

It's coming for me soon, shit is popping up everywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 am 

I learned this lesson a while ago. It´s surprising, and may even lead to a relationship. It´s a piece of this completing process, where we recognize a part of ourselves in another person. It´s a lesson. (Big Scale)

We don´t attract what we want, we attract what we are.

And we can grow in our Character.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

Jared wrote:
I learned this lesson a while ago. It´s surprising, and may even lead to a relationship.
Bravo Jared :)
Jared wrote:
It´s a piece of this completing process, where we recognize a part of ourselves in another person. It´s a lesson. (Big Scale)

I am glad someone saw what I was showing.
Jared wrote:
We don´t attract what we want, we attract what we are.
Like magnets, you are drawn together.. The wrong magnet and that draw is not there, instead it can be a repulsion.
If your frequencies are in harmony, things work - if they are not then they do not.
(Music analogy, some notes sound good together, some sound awful and possibly painful)

--

I will explain a bit more, to give her side of it.. Hopefully this will shed some more light on this for some of the guys here.

I spoke to her on the phone last night, she was already in little girl mode when she rang up. When I picked up this phone there was this very timid voice on the end, sounding very unsure of herself saying 'hello?'. She then went all ditzy while explaining how she had met me and got my number (as I did not recognise the callerid - she had not called before), sounding very unsure as to if I would remember her or not. We had not exchanged names before this point, so names were useless :)

Once we got talking she said the key phrase 'It was like you were inside my mind, reading my thoughts when you said that to me, it was exactly how I felt at the time - I was watching you walk out of the store thinking he is going, he will be gone very soon, say something'

I had said to her at the time what was going through my mind, honestly and completely. This worked so powerfully because we were both thinking along the same lines. We were in sync.

I asked her why she did not say anything first and she said 'I was lost, I did not know what to say, I had stood there for minutes watching you buy things and everything I thought of to say sounded so lame and contrived that I could not say it.. I could not think of anything to say to you.' (This is a woman used to dealing with people ALL DAY EVERY DAY)

She then went on to say that when I said what I did, she went into shock as it was exactly what she was thinking, that there was this chance and it was walking away and there was nothing she could do about it, she could see it going and yet could not grasp it. She then went on to say that the last line took a while before it hit her, as she was still working through the rest while she stood there.

As soon as it did hit her, her heart starting pounding and all she could think about was getting a pen and paper before I left, she went to four tills (payment points) in the store before she found a pen and paper, she even told off one woman off for not keeping one at her till. When she got back to the door (where I was) she was convinced I would have walked off by then as it seemed ages to her that she had been gone.

I am an average guy, no big car, no big house - not overly attractive... This made NO difference at all.
The only thing that mattered to her was the connection she felt in those moments.

She said she had only felt that twice before in her life, when she was much younger, she craved to feel it again but had given up hope of feeling it again. She gets chatted up all the time but does not feel that connection, seeing as she has felt that before, without it it is not worth bothering with.

This is the manageress of a medium sized homewares/bedding/fabric store - certainly used to dealing with LOTS of people, earns quite a reasonable amount from what she told me, mid 30's, very attractive (not totally but very appealing to me in her look).

During our talk she did not throw up any red flags to me and managed not to dismiss herself, I grew more and more curious about this woman, I was getting very good vibes from her. She is coming over tomorrow night and bringing food and wine with her, she completely dismissed the idea of going out somewhere for the first meeting.

-

I will re-iterate.... What I said to her (my first post) was exactly what I was thinking and feeling at the time. It hit her hard and deep.
It was not pre thought out or contrived at all, or a line or a routine, it was HONEST! When I said it I was totally congruent with it as I utterly believed it with every bone in my body.

If I look back on it, I did not hit on her so to speak, I woke her up, gave her an emotional connection and then stepped back and gave her the space to respond. It took a while for her to respond, during which time the air was thick and time seemed much slower than usual (for both of us) - it would be so easy to say something else during that time to break the tension - that would have ruined the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm 

But you KNEW she was digging you before you went to her right? you didn't just go up there to speak your mind and find out without knowing there was a genuine connection.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 pm 

create wrote:
But you KNEW she was digging you before you went to her right? you didn't just go up there to speak your mind and find out without knowing there was a genuine connection.
Of course he knew...he could feel it in his gut. Once you really make peace with yourself and the demons within, the background inference will cease and you will able to get much clearer 'gut' communications and feelings.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm 

Damn - this is one of the most powerful things I've seen on this board - genuine connection, all truth, no game. Went so deep that she's spilling her honest feelings, not hiding, not worrying about how to game you, etc. Love this.

I've had those connections before, but haven't acted on them like you did - too much fear within me has stopped me in the past. That's why it ain't about game in the end. This is very inspirational man, many thanks for sharing.

Sort of brings the question to mind, is any game required at all, if we just went for those genuine connections? Clearly you brought it out in her, and I wonder if it's the connection between you two, or also a tribute to her as a woman, as perhaps not all women could handle it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

create wrote:
I knew that both of us experienced a connection.
I did not know how she would respond to what I said. If she was being honest and open then it would have gone how it did. There was a chance she would close down and give some other response as a defensive measure, if she had of done that then she would have been disqualifying herself by her response.

In a strange way, thinking about it while typing, I was qualifying her by her response as to if she was willing to drop the facade and games and be open and honest with me. Thinking about it, this seems to be a common thread with quite a lot of the things I say to women, more and more so.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Of course he knew...he could feel it in his gut. Once you really make peace with yourself and the demons within, the background inference will cease and you will able to get much clearer 'gut' communications and feelings.
Spot on. I did not think about it, I was following my gut.

One of my female friends says the following about me: When I see you move I know someone has touched you, I know something is going to happen and all my senses go on alert. When you do not move I know you are not being touched. Seeing you move is exciting to me as you do it so rarely. (She is not talking about physical touch)
davidhnow wrote:
Damn - this is one of the most powerful things I've seen on this board - genuine connection, all truth, no game. Went so deep that she's spilling her honest feelings, not hiding, not worrying about how to game you, etc. Love this.
Good description david, that is what I like about this.. I have a very low tolerance for games and lies from women, I am guessing this is where certain parts of what I do have come from.
davidhnow wrote:
is any game required at all, if we just went for those genuine connections?
Not at all.
The issue is, these events do not happen every day. Guys get impatient in waiting for them to come along, so they chase and force things and in doing so have to learn all these tricks and cons to try and create connections where there are none.
Me, I would much rather experience a genuine connection that have to try and create or con a fake one into existence, as it will not last, it is not real.
davidhnow wrote:
Clearly you brought it out in her, and I wonder if it's the connection between you two, or also a tribute to her as a woman, as perhaps not all women could handle it.
In my view it is both.
The connection had to be there in the first place, otherwise I would not have had the impulse to say what I did say in the way I did with the emotion behind it that I had.
Then she had to respond to it in an honest and open way, not all women do. Many times they will put up their defences which I have described in other threads on this board. Doing that turns me off, I feel no desire to get around defences AT ALL.

So it was both the connection being there initially, me being how I was (genuine) and her being how she was (genuine).
As you noticed, during the following phone call, she was very open and honest, no guarding, no games, no powerplays. This appeals to me greatly :)
davidhnow wrote:
This is very inspirational man, many thanks for sharing.
You are welcome, for some reason I had an impulse to post it here, glad it is inspiring you :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 am 

I'll bring this topic to life again.

Why is this thread not in the Treasure Chest ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm 

Thanks goldenboy.. I missed this

Soon it will be 2 years, since situation like this happened to me. It was the time I was heavily into law of attraction.. So I had lists of things I wanted - career, friends and girlfriend.. I stopped thinking about them, I wrote the girlfriend one before going to bed..
The following weekend there was a big grilling party - Come to think of it, I practically met a girl I started threads some months ago this year on the same party, but nevermind - I was there with friends.. And some female friend of one guy came along with her sister.
I felt somehow interested in her sister but I didn't really knew why and what it was - it was different feeling that I mostly get from people.. I didn't really push myself into talking to her, I thought I'm going to meet her sometime, she soon left..
In almost every case I liked a girl I realised it some time after I met her, days practically.. I rarely like someone just by looking.. This was the case precisely.

I didn't met her after that.. So I wrote her a message on facebook and she told me that we don't have nothing to talk about, because I didn't talk to her when we met.

So after that I thought two things:
1. I'm an idiot, I screw a chance and I don't get another
2. The feeling of something deep or different when meeting a preson is fake

I'm glad I'm not that much retarded as I thought I am. I thought you guys absolutely dismiss these things..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
I'll bring this topic to life again.

Why is this thread not in the Treasure Chest ?
OMG!!! thank you for this thread.

[ img ]

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm 

Since this thread has revived whatever happened in this relationship Grinus? You 2 still talking or have you moved on?

(Also my bad for not getting back to you on the PM :oops: I was trying to find a way to reiterate so you could understand but the more I think about it the more I really think there is no clear connection between the 2)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 pm 
@ Resonance:

I can't speak for Grinus, but I have a strong feeling that they are still talking.

It hasn't been said in this thread yet, but there isn't a reason to get super excited about these moments.

What I mean is that every single person on the board will have these moments, and guess what...chances are that you will open

your mouth and say something and the shit will go down.

The situation is so easy to miss, but it's damn hard to avoid if you get what mean.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
@ Resonance:

I can't speak for Grinus, but I have a strong feeling that they are still talking.

It hasn't been said in this thread yet, but there isn't a reason to get super excited about these moments.

What I mean is that every single person on the board will have these moments, and guess what...chances are that you will open

your mouth and say something and the shit will go down.

The situation is so easy to miss, but it's damn hard to avoid if you get what mean.
Yes It happend to me, and when I kept quiet (inside/out) it became more "movie like", "dramatic", whateva you want to call it.

@rkd1990:
Why do you think this happen specifically? Like 'messing up the vibe due to talking'...?

I think personally is the ego trying to hold on to this particular experience rather tan let go and enjoy while it lasts, what I can conclude is that; the experience is not mean for him, sadly the most beautiful things in the world are not meant for him (EGO, false self). And he suffers. :(