Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm 

Rion looks like a fucking scumbag choad.

All he needs to do to look complete is to chew on a toothpick and flip a nickle non-stop.

He actually has the audacity to charge people to hang out with him? Fuck that.

It's strange, most people are pretentious assholes just for fun, but this guy does it professionally.

I wonder how much his millionaire patrons actually benefited from his "services".

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
I wonder how much his millionaire patrons actually benefited from his "services".
Who cares haha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:43 am 

http://www.naturalgamedating.com/H2BANWW_CLIP.mp3

You guys have got to check this shit out you will bust a gut

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 am 

One thing I got to say: It's a great cure for insomnia

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 am 

The got some very persuasive video testimonials from the Energy Workshop in Medellin, Colombia on youtube..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 am 

Man this guy here is incredible check out this B.S.:
Quote:

Step Into Your Life Purpose,

Here's something I realized during the Medellin self-awakening and transformation event. As long as you seek to heal yourself and improve your own personal life, your energy field can expand up to about 16 feet and you will stagnate there. In order for your energy to expand beyond that, you must get out of the boundaries of a fixed job and start doing what your heart is telling you. Additionally, when you step into something bigger, all the smaller stuff falls into proper place much more easily.

Additionally, I was at CEO Space last week and was studying the world-class teachers. All those who are flowing through unbelievable success have specific aspects of their energy field expanding at least to the sky and even up to the moon. Those who are nearly enlightened have their energy expanding to the cosmos, and those who are enlightened have their energy expanding all the way to the stars, which means they are one with the source. I have yet to meet a single person having all aspects of his energy perfectly enlightened, but Jacques Tombazian who taught me Alchemy comes very close.

There seems to be a few interesting boundaries or milestones in terms of alignment and empowerment of your energy.

If your objective for self-transformation is external, you may be able to expand your energy field up to about 4 feet.

If you seek to improve your own personal life and are stuck in the boundaries of a fixed job and standard lifestyle, your energy field can expand up to about 16 feet.

There is a transition point where you must listen to your heart and go where it is leading you in order to continue evolving. That being said, if you step into your life purpose and launch a business while still having major blocks (such as having aspects expanding 2 feet), it will be difficult and you will be faced with challenges. I recommend this transition when all aspects expand at least 4 feet with some strengths expanding between 8 and 16 feet.

The majority of people at CEO Space had many aspects of their energy field expanding between 1km and 5km. Those having their energy expanding between 1km and 99km seem to be struggling through success.

There seems to be another transition point when their energy reaches the sky on a few specific aspects. At that point, they flow through success instead of struggling through success. All great teachers and celebrities have their energy expanding at least up to the sky on specific key aspects related to success.

Berny Dohrmann, the founder of CEO Space, has all masculine aspects of his energy expanding to the cosmos and all feminine aspects of his energy expanding to the sky.

David Neagle, from who I just got the Miracle of Money Mentor Certification, has all masculine aspects of his energy expanding to the cosmos and all feminine aspects of his energy expanding to the moon.

The most evolved people have their masculine traits stagnating at a certain level and their feminine traits stagnating at a different level. By doing a lot of healing, their energy becomes very stable at these two different levels. I'm not yet sure why their energy stagnates in such a way. I suspect it has to do with limitations of the core beliefs from which they built their strengths. If that's the case, it would require identifying where their core beliefs are limiting them in order for them to grow further. That's another milestone.

Where do you currently stand in all this? What do you need to do in order to evolve to the next level?

Talk soon,

Etienne Charland
[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm 

The routine is go to a seminar, soak up some knowledge, play it off like you are an expert on the topic after some training. Then set up coaching, an e-book, or a seminar and charge people a few thousand which you deem as "affordable". Now you can live in a 3rd world country, posing as a rich person with your cowboy boots.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

New York 152 wrote:
The routine is go to a seminar, soak up some knowledge, play it off like you are an expert on the topic after some training. Then set up coaching, an e-book, or a seminar and charge people a few thousand which you deem as "affordable". Now you can live in a 3rd world country, posing as a rich person with your cowboy boots.
Clever.

But not my style.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:28 pm 

New York 152 wrote:
yea that's pretty much how it goes...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm 

Resonance wrote:
http://www.naturalgamedating.com/H2BANWW_CLIP.mp3

You guys have got to check this shit out you will bust a gut

[ img ]

[ img ]

That shit is 10 minutes long! My life is far too short :lol: :lol:
New York 152 wrote:
To quote Obi-Wan - Who is more the fool. The fool or the fool who follows him.
Put another way are the puas to blame

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm 

MPGAMER55!!!!!....posting a nice video testimonal about the energy workshop with Rion & Etienne in Colombia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1imV-c ... ure=relmfu

I would love to see if they still feel this way 3 months from now...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 am 

It's over guys, let it go. :ugeek:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 pm 

It´s just breaking my heart really, that you fell so hard for it :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 am 

Merrick wrote: *
Hi friends so is rion a scam then? I’m confused because he seems like a nice and knowledgeable guy but at the same time gives off a sort of shady vibe and he charges soooo much. $5000 for 8 week program. i’m 15 years old btw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:22 am 
Site Admin

goodnice wrote: *
Hi friends so is rion a scam then? I’m confused because he seems like a nice and knowledgeable guy but at the same time gives off a sort of shady vibe and he charges soooo much. $5000 for 8 week program. i’m 15 years old btw
Let's say that what he is selling is nowhere near the results he is promising.
You have all the information here, and free, and are very young you should be proud of yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:13 am 

Dali wrote: *
goodnice wrote: *
Let's say that what he is selling is nowhere near the results he is promising.
You have all the information here, and free, and are very young you should be proud of yourself.
Thank you :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:47 am 

Yes he is a scam
We recommend you actually learn from The Kidd!!, for free, on this forum.
Check the material here:
viewforum.php?f=20