Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHmyqSM5 ... L&index=32

:?:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 am 

...seriously? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 am 

Yes man, I would not ask just for the sake of asking ;)
did you ever do anything like this?
can you relate to this?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 am 

Short answer: No.

Long answer: HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

Other than what I did on my own, this is the only thing I've ever done.

[ img ]

8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 am 

Thanks big Kidd,

I'll order that book as soon as i finish my exams :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 am 

I guess noone will listen to me until I get results :roll: this is why I don't promote, fuckit, I already told you this tantra and natural grounding stuff is a waste of time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 am 

create wrote:
I guess noone will listen to me until I get results :roll: this is why I don't promote, fuckit, I already told you this tantra and natural grounding stuff is a waste of time.
tantra and natural grounding is not a waste of time, a waste of time is To hear Etienne talk about Tantras and chakras- because he has no idea on what he is talking about or to read Marcus's posts which say that we should do natural grounding and not want women. :|
Like I'm supposed to go live in a cave, forget about women and do natural grounding for the rest of my life...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:36 pm 

Shay wrote:
create wrote:
tantra and natural grounding is not a waste of time, a waste of time is To hear Etienne talk about Tantras and chakras- because he has no idea on what he is talking about or to read Marcus's posts which say that we should do natural grounding and not want women. :|
Like I'm supposed to go live in a cave, forget about women and do natural grounding for the rest of my life...
Trust me, it's a waste of time. :|

...and honestly, going into "fortress of solitude" mode is the best thing you could possibly do IF you are mentally hardy enough to handle it. I'm forcing myself through this right now as I finish up school. I essentially make myself to busy for women and get into myself...only I do MY version of natural grounding...I go to the gym, go to school, increasing my work hours (I work all weekend this week), play my videogames, work on my music setup...whatever. What ends up happening is women start calling YOU asking, "What happened to you?".

My reply? I've just been very busy. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

...and honestly, going into "fortress of solitude" mode is the best thing you could possibly do IF you are mentally hardy enough to handle it. I'm forcing myself through this right now as I finish up school. I essentially make myself to busy for women and get into myself...only I do MY version of natural grounding...I go to the gym, go to school, increasing my work hours (I work all weekend this week), play my videogames, work on my music setup...whatever. What ends up happening is women start calling YOU asking, "What happened to you?".

Why are you not dating now?
is it because you want to finish school without any distractions or is it becasue most women in your area right now are not such a big catch and you don't want to waste your time courtship them?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:55 am 

Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Why are you not dating now?
is it because you want to finish school without any distractions or is it becasue most women in your area right now are not such a big catch and you don't want to waste your time courtship them?

I'm not quite where I want to be with myself just yet, and school is quite a chore. I actually got jocked so hard at work today it was just plain silly. The gym is really paying off! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 am 

spaceman wrote:

give up wanting women. Give up the desire to have women in your life and live your life. Think about how much happier you would be if you did not concern yourself with women. Happiness is right here in this moment. Let go of your desires and experience it.
It's natural to have desires spaceman, religion suppresses desires, is sedona method some kind of fucking CULT!!???

I have dick, I'm a man, OF COURSE I want women, if I didn't I'd be a fucking fruitcake, nothing wrong with that but it's not who I am.

Not concerning myself with women doesn't mean turning myself into a eunuch, that's what you guys don't get, that's the lack of balance in spirituality I was discussing with someone last night, Buddhists aren't allowed to fuck and I'm damn certain they more than often wake up wet between the sheets, priests aren't allowed to either and the results from the Vatican scandals speak for themselves. ;)

Spirituality is about BALANCE, not being happy-go-lucky and needing nothing, noone is really like that, everyone has a dark side, and it's really gonna fuck you up years down the line if you choose to cover it with bandaids, just like what happened to me when I realized the truth about Zan's bullshit.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:28 am 

create wrote:
spaceman wrote:

give up wanting women. Give up the desire to have women in your life and live your life. Think about how much happier you would be if you did not concern yourself with women. Happiness is right here in this moment. Let go of your desires and experience it.
It's natural to have desires spaceman, religion suppresses desires, is sedona method some kind of fucking CULT!!???

I have dick, I'm a man, OF COURSE I want women, if I didn't I'd be a fucking fruitcake, nothing wrong with that but it's not who I am.

Not concerning myself with women doesn't mean turning myself into a eunuch, that's what you guys don't get, that's the lack of balance in spirituality I was discussing with someone last night, Buddhists aren't allowed to fuck and I'm damn certain they more than often wake up wet between the sheets, priests aren't allowed to either and the results from the Vatican scandals speak for themselves. ;)

Spirituality is about BALANCE, not being happy-go-lucky and needing nothing, noone is really like that, everyone has a dark side, and it's really gonna fuck you up years down the line if you choose to cover it with bandaids, just like what happened to me when I realized the truth about Zan's bullshit.
Yes, Balance is the key. I know a lot about eastern philosophy and Spirituality should not be used as a tool to run away from your desires. I'm not saying that is what you are doing spaceman ;) but be carefull not to fall into false stories and delusions.
You can bet Marcus has not given up wanting women and last I heard is in Costa Rica now, I'm sure he is not doing just 'natural grounding' over there :P

Look, no one is really doing natural grounding to give up wanting women- that's fucking bullshit. Ng is nice but it won't make you stop wanting to get with women in reality. Don't fall into Marcus's 'zen stories' :| cause you will end up very disappointed.

Create:
Buddhists Are allowed to have sex. If all Buddhists never had sex there would be no more children in this world. Buddhism does not say everyone should be monks, society can't function if everyone are monks. Read about Buddhism 'The Middle Way' or 'the middle path'.

The only ones who are not allowed to have sex are monks. However, the ones who decide to be monks for the rest of their lives do use their sexual energy in a way. There are some advanced Tantra technique in which your sexual energy is used to build an energy bridge\channels in the body and spirit (this is advanced and only people who are monks a long time learn this).

Rion or Etienne have no clue about what real Tantra practice is so don't listen to what they are saying about Tantra. There are also a lot of 'teachers' in the west who claim they teach 'Tantra' and that Tantra is just sex. Real Tantra is so much more than just sex techniques, it's about working with the energies for a higher goal than sex.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm 

Yeah monks, that's what I meant. :p

A more immediate solution for me now would be to find a nympho with plenty of experience who wants me and couldn't give two shits about my lack of experience etc., so I found one but she's abroad, I'll see her this winter fingers crossed.

Not to say that nothing will happen until then but at least that's a sure bet. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm 

create wrote:
Not to say that nothing will happen until then but at least that's a sure bet. :mrgreen:
I remember you said that Zan teaches his guys to smile and wink at women and tells them that if a woman smiles back at them and they have made her day - that is success, but at the same time for him, success is when he gets women to sleep with him.

I could say the same about Rion when he says that sex is not important and at the same time that's all he is chasing (in those poor countries).

I'm not saying that we should chase women and sex, but to say; I don't want it won't make me stop wanting it. :|

As far as Marcus: once again, I'm sure he is not just dreaming about the women he sees in Costa Rica (where he is at right now).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 pm 

spaceman wrote:
How much suffering have you caused yourself by wanting women create? How much happiness has this desire brought you? How much work have you put into fulfilling this desire and has it brought about the results you want? I'm not saying to take up a vow of chastity, what I am saying is that imagining your happiness in the future is preventing you from being happy now. What I mean when I say to give up your desire for women is to let go of the power that desire has over you, letting go of the idea that a woman will complete you in some way. You are already complete, you need nothing outside of yourself. It is only your wants and desires that prevent you from seeing that you are whole. Not wanting women is not about having a woman blatantly coming on to you and turning her down. Of course you will still be interested in women, however your life will not be held hostage by your desire. Do you think that by giving up your desire for women you will never have another woman in your life? I'm also not saying to push the desire away and pretend that it doesn't exist. Simply let it go, see the desire but don't feed it with your thoughts.

@Shay - giving up women for the sake of getting women will cause disappointment. Doing anything for the sake of getting women will cause disappointment. Giving up women for the freedom of not being controlled by your desire will free you from the disappointment that desire has brought. When you no longer care about getting women, how can the lack or abundance of women affect you? Do you really want to rely on something outside of yourself for your own happiness?
Ok now that you say it like this it makes more sense. I guess I misunderstood what you meant the first time :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am 
Quote:
Look, no one is really doing natural grounding to give up wanting women- that's fucking bullshit. Ng is nice but it won't make you stop wanting to get with women in reality. Don't fall into Marcus's 'zen stories' cause you will end up very disappointed.
I don't know, I've been grounding almost 1 year now and lately It's rare to think about women and sex when some months and years ago I was constantly thinking on that.
And it has worked for Ryan, I know not just NG, he combined NG with affirmations.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
Look, no one is really doing natural grounding to give up wanting women- that's fucking bullshit. Ng is nice but it won't make you stop wanting to get with women in reality. Don't fall into Marcus's 'zen stories' cause you will end up very disappointed.
I don't know, I've been grounding almost 1 year now and lately It's rare to think about women and sex when some months and years ago I was constantly thinking on that.
And it has worked for Ryan, I know not just NG, he combined NG with affirmations.
That doesn't sound very healthy.

The plan should be NOT to give up thinking about women, but to occupy your time with self-improvement type activities where you are preoccupied. Therefore, you are not thinking about women because you are going out of your way NOT to think about women, but rather you are not preoccupied with thinking of women because you are so busy making you the best you that you could possibly be. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That doesn't sound very healthy.

The plan should be NOT to give up thinking about women, but to occupy your time with self-improvement type activities where you are preoccupied. Therefore, you are not thinking about women because you are going out of your way NOT to think about women, but rather you are not preoccupied with thinking of women because you are so busy making you the best you that you could possibly be. 8-)
I agree with The Kidd, it's better to use your free time on other things than NG.
I mean, I still do NG but only sometimes and I don't do long sessions. I would rather devote most of my free time to other things.
But I'm not against Ng El-Chameleon and if you feel like it's working for you- great. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 am 
Site Admin

create wrote:
A more immediate solution for me now would be to find a nympho with plenty of experience who wants me and couldn't give two shits about my lack of experience etc., so I found one but she's abroad, I'll see her this winter fingers crossed.

This post reeks of scarcity mentality to me.

There are TONS of women in your country who fit your description create.

Given where I think you live, your CITY probably has the highest concentration in the country ;p

Putting your mindset on ONE from abroad that you might see in six months time does not sound like moving forward. Are they really that rare in your mind?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 am 

peregrinus wrote:
create wrote:

This post reeks of scarcity mentality to me.

There are TONS of women in your country who fit your description create.

Given where I think you live, your CITY probably has the highest concentration in the country ;p

Putting your mindset on ONE from abroad that you might see in six months time does not sound like moving forward. Are they really that rare in your mind?
As ridiculous as it sounds, in my mind, yes. :|

In reality, probably not, when I went to this speed dating thing the organizer told me I should have no problem finding older women, especially at her workplace, a couple girls at school assume I'm a ladies man.

I just haven't seen it myself, you know? but I'm working to see things differently.

Right now I'm addressing the major issue that lead to this mentality.