Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm 

Wow. I found this site yesterday by freak occurrence. Googling something about Brent Smith that I found oversimplified. First result led here. At first I thought I had just bumped into a REALLY interesting thread. Refreshing. Free thinking men. Neither gullible nor jaded. After I was into my 4th randomly chosen thread I was ecstatic. I thought I was the only one who thought these things.

Background? From the ashes my friends. By the time I graduated high school I had given up. Fully sold out to defeatism. I was fat lacking in hygiene. Wore sweats with holes in them. Went to work; came home, played video games. I only socialized with my family who loved me unconditionally the remainder of society I could do nothing about.

At 25 a single exercise in a book began an unforeseen butterfly effect. Forget about punching the V card. I was starting from zero. This is not a typo-> I had my first kiss in a night club at 26. I was on my way to becoming an AFC. A marked improvement.

I had no game. My idea of a ballsy move was asking a girl to dance. How I got girls was I could dance very well. Sometimes girls would pick me up because of that. Punched the V card at 28.

I came across pick up because David Deangelo somehow got my email address. I was blown away. The day I finished the program was the happiest day of my life. I went to work and I was beaming. People kept saying what's up with you today? It was my secret. Hope was back!

I remember my first night out "sarging". I was drunk and approaching still felt like jumping off a cliff. I had 4 approaches which lasted all of 10 seconds tops. I was really happy with myself. I remember thinking , "Wow that's usually more than I do in a whole month all in one night."

Exposure to pick up changed my life. Both with women and people in general. My attitude towards myself. While I certainly wish I could go back and live my early twenties over again with the knowledge that society can't define me I'm happy to be late than never. I'm 36 and in the best physical and mental shape of my life. I'm looking forward to my stay here with you gentlemen. I have a feeling this is where my next change of events will unfold.

Post subject: Re: Hello...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm 

"When the pupil is ready, the master shall appear." -Don Diego De La Vega :ugeek:

Nice to make your acquaintance, THX. Please start with our information center for new members to get caught up around here...then make your way through Kidd'z Korner. You've got a lot of reading to do, so make yourself comfortable. ;)

Welcome to Ninja Town. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm 
Welcome to the forum.

Check out the treasure chest.

Where are you at right now in your life?

Also, I was a late bloomer too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Check out the treasure chest.

Where are you at right now in your life?

Also, I was a late bloomer too.
You ain't THAT late, son! :lol:

You still youngster status...be thankful. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm 

Thank you Kidd and rkd. =)

Where I'm at now? I notice when I go out hard core on a consecutive bases I start getting good results. I hit a stride where I become completely process oriented and get results that defy the rules of social conditioning. The problem is If I have even the shortest of a break from going out the reset button gets pushed and I have to start all over again, every time. I realize I can't go out every night for the rest of my life so I need to figure out how to make lasting change. Change I can keep. This leads me to "inner game" which I detest. Not the idea but the espoused solutions. Trying to find something practical. I find affirmations, NLP (and to a lesser degree) hypnotism to be laughable. Masterly woven anecdotal evidence based on previous unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence.

I'm looking for change. Discipline and will power have made that happen on a physical level. Now I'm looking to find whether it is possible on a mental level, and if so to what degree.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm 

welcome man,

please go to our information center it will make it easier on you. Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

THX wrote:
Now I'm looking to find whether it is possible on a mental level, and if so to what degree.
It is... The degree is as far as you desire to take it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am 
Site Admin

Hello THX! :!:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 am 

What's up, player? Welcome.

Got any good fuck stories?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am 

Welcome man !