Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm 

In light of the recent antics by urgirlzwitme/thebest, I feel the need to clarify a few things for current and future new members. :geek:

-My methods may not be the most popular...my methods may not give you a warm fuzzy or bring a smile to your face...my methods may not make me many fans...BUT...my methods ARE effective...my methods ARE genuine...and...hopefully...my methods WILL make you take a hard honest look at YOURSELF. Change starts from within. In today's society of zero self responsibility/accountability, we are pretty much programmed to dodge the harsh truths about ourselves and quick to point the finger to lay blame. Oh, I'm fat because of McDonalds...not because I'm a lazy sack of shit with no self discipline. :roll:

-Do I have an ego? Of course I do...everyone does. A healthy ego is natural...an unchecked super ego, however, is not. When I get on you guys about ego, I'm not being a hypocrite...I'm already at the mindstate that most of you are striving to get to, therefore, I already know, understand and apply ego regulation. I had to lose my ego to get to this point...that was YEARS ago...once I got here, I could then reapply my ego because I already rebuilt from the ground up with an egoless foundation FIRST. :ugeek: ...it'll make a lot more sense if/when you finally get there. Just understand that there is a method to my madness...and trust in that. ;)

-Other than skype sessions, as Sniper pointed out, I do not charge anything...yet I provide more value than any bullshit product you could possibly buy. I know that if I could get this point alone, then you guys can get to this point with a little bit of guidance. I do not spoon feed because it diminishes the 'A HA!' moment when you finally figure something out. Let's say you're playing a videogame and you get stuck...is it more gratifying to reach for the strat guide? Or is it much more satisfying to figure it out on your own? Just like in real life, being spoon fed as you hit walls gives short term satisfaction without any real appreciation. :geek:

-EVERYTHING I DO/SAY IS BY DESIGN. If I say something that pisses you off, I MEANT TO. Why? Because I'm hoping that in that storm of pisstivity, you will have an 'A HA!' moment of self realization...it is in those moments where real progress can be made. So, instead of getting pissed off at me, focus more on why you are so upset over what I said. Often times I come across vague on purpose...it's my way of promoting independent thought. ;)

-EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE...no matter how far fetched it sounds. Members Sniper and Alchemist can attest for this personally...especially Sniper, who was quite obstinate during his 'transitional period'. ;)

-If I've already discussed something at length, I'm not going to do it again. I do not care if you weren't currently a member when I did. That's what the search function is for...and myself and others are more than happy to post links to the pertinent information. 'Grinus won't expound on territory once traveled either. As stated, I do not get paid to be here in the forum...I have no income stream. My free time is just as precious to me as it is to you...please understand this. Clarification is one thing...rehash is another...know the difference. :geek:

I hope this clears up some common misconceptions and false truths around here. Let us continue the conversation and continue to be enlightened. 8-)

-The Kidd!! :mrgreen:

Edit by Sniper:

I wanted to write a post about this as well but The Kidd has already said everything well enough so no need...

I just wanted to add that Me & the other admins also don't have an income stream from this forum.
We are running the forum and looking after it- on our free time.

There aren't any links or ads here that point out to buy something. If and when we post about something good that we paid for - it's only a suggestion and we don't make any money from recommending it - The forum is not a part of any Affiliate programs...

So please understand that our free time is valuable to us, therefore: topics that were already discussed at length- we are not going to say the same things again (like a parrot).

We will give you the links, you read what was already written AND THEN: if you still have questions we will be more than happy to answer ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:14 pm 

Oooooh, y'see I thought you just got bored!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Oooooh, y'see I thought you just got bored!
Huh? Bored with what? :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm 

I thought when you didn't answer my questions you were getting frustrated and giving up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 pm 

In your case, I knew that you weren't ready for my answers. :ugeek:

But...now it looks like things are finally looking up for you. You gotta have your foundation solid before you can build anything on it. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

But...now it looks like things are finally looking up for you. You gotta have your foundation solid before you can build anything on it. ;)
Awareness Gap is the real culprit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm 

I respect someone who is in a teaching position that says "think for yourself"
Jared wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

You wouldn't believe what got me to the level I'm at if I told you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I respect someone who is in a teaching position that says "think for yourself"
Jared wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

You wouldn't believe what got me to the level I'm at if I told you!
Actually...I'm sure I would. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 pm 

Alright I'll tell you, its based on the fact that the unconscious mind doesn't think it just reacts and if you give it a certain reality to work around it will do everything in its power to bring that reality to fruition.

It involves setting a thought or intention in your mind and then becoming aware of your inner body, its a quicker version of hypnosis.

I set in my mind the thought/intention of "Sexual vibe" then became aware of my inner body and I did this for about 10 minutes (might be longer for other people) and my unconscious mind moved stuff around until I started projecting a new vibe, although I'm not entirely sure what the unconscious mind did to get me to project a new vibe.

One or two days later those nurses I mentioned starting showing me all sorts of signals even though my disability isn't the kind of thing you talk out loud about unless you wanted to be treated as a second class citizen. But the rest is history, my every story of someone showing me an attraction signal since then has been because of how I manipulated my unconscious mind.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm 

That thing was taught to me by a friend of mine, I thought thats what was working because soon after it women were showing me IOIs. It was a placebo affect.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

Azriel wrote:
That thing was taught to me by a friend of mine, I thought thats what was working because soon after it women were showing me IOIs. It was a placebo affect.
Hey Aztec!

It's putting your attention inwards, in your body.

Body Awareness/Inner body is allowing as G.P. Walsh will say. (This carries all the sensations of the body and the emotions, thus being in the subconsious)
Some others call it: the prescence.
Others call it: being in your body, being comfortable in your skin.

The amazing human experience, you know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:48 pm 

Correct. I concur. Good post. :idea: :ugeek: