Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm 
Prodigy wrote:
Scottie P,
you have a magnificent collection. that Black Players looks super sweet, like a collectors edition :D

Lesser Evil, is that the Same Jimi Star that Rosebudd spoke about in his book? the one that knocked him for the "mud duck" :lol: ?

Yes! I should be interviewing Jimi and Rosebudd Shortly.

BTW, If and wants paperback copies of The Pimp Game...Instruction Guide By Mickey Royal Private message me. I have a few of them. Keep in mind they are increasingly rare as they have been removed from Amazon and Barn's and Noble.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm 
I have read 1/3rd of the book so far. I am utterly unimpressed with the book.

He spends much of time telling you in the first 1/3rd of the book about how he is right, how pimps are awesome, etc. He takes a while to get to the meat.

The book should be about half the size that it already is a 90 pages.

:(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm 
rkd1990 wrote:
I have read 1/3rd of the book so far. I am utterly unimpressed with the book.

He spends much of time telling you in the first 1/3rd of the book about how he is right, how pimps are awesome, etc. He takes a while to get to the meat.

The book should be about half the size that it already is a 90 pages.

:(
Insane! I found the book inspiring. Not so much as a "How to Pimp" book but a guide as the mindset to have and role the each player plays. It's NOT a magic bullet however if internalized it is a game changer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:51 pm 
ON MY THOUGHTS:
You captured my point entirely.

It's more sensational writing rather than the concepts of pimping applied. I'm looking for application because I know my personal ideas about how to setup shop are not new.

Some of my ideas are soooo specific that I've learned more from trial and error rather than reading books. It's so difficult to find pimp books that are specific. The Lost interviews with Iceberg Slim, 21st century fox, and Black Players are some of the most specific books I've found.

Trick Baby gives you mindset about how to rap game. That book is real specific even though it's some fiction.

ON THE BOOK:
The meat of book comes a little too late for me; however, I'm suffering through the book because I think it has a lot of value. It does fill some gaps.

I'm only 1/3rd the way through the book so this is an early review.

Edit: I also believe that at half the size, the book would present itself as more of a manual to the pimp mindset/concepts. Too many pages are wasted trying to sway the believer. Too many pages are wasted on metaphor.

Going the metaphorical route, the book would be better suited as a story instead of a nonfiction informational book.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 am 
rkd1990 wrote:
ON MY THOUGHTS:
You captured my point entirely.

It's more sensational writing rather than the concepts of pimping applied. I'm looking for application because I know my personal ideas about how to setup shop are not new.

Some of my ideas are soooo specific that I've learned more from trial and error rather than reading books. It's so difficult to find pimp books that are specific. The Lost interviews with Iceberg Slim, 21st century fox, and Black Players are some of the most specific books I've found.

Trick Baby gives you mindset about how to rap game. That book is real specific even though it's some fiction.

ON THE BOOK:
The meat of book comes a little too late for me; however, I'm suffering through the book because I think it has a lot of value. It does fill some gaps.

I'm only 1/3rd the way through the book so this is an early review.

Edit: I also believe that at half the size, the book would present itself as more of a manual to the pimp mindset/concepts. Too many pages are wasted trying to sway the believer. Too many pages are wasted on metaphor.

Going the metaphorical route, the book would be better suited as a story instead of a nonfiction informational book.
You must keep in mind that most people who pimp aren't going to read a book on it especially these days. The book was written for the streets dude sto reevaluate their game. You can't read this book once either. You must read many times then ponder on it. You might like the art of seduction more since it so very tactical.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 am 

It is a pretty intense book like has been said. It takes a big commitment to go down his path too ie committing social suicide to create an air of mystery, being empty inside, seeing everyone as a trick, loving no one, etc... No different from what Kidd talked about though, like when you know everyone doesn't really like or love "you", just the value you provide...how can you give a fuck about them? Every interaction is psychological warfare and you feel like a sociopath, you have to become comfortable wit that though.

All in all a great book to learn certain personality traits of the kings of men, it's a lonely life, but that's why you have to be your own best friend.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
It is a pretty intense book like has been said. It takes a big commitment to go down his path too ie committing social suicide to create an air of mystery, being empty inside, seeing everyone as a trick, loving no one, etc... No different from what Kidd talked about though, like when you know everyone doesn't really like or love "you", just the value you provide...how can you give a fuck about them? Every interaction is psychological warfare and you feel like a sociopath, you have to become comfortable wit that though.
I don't think it has to be that bad... Every interaction being psychological warfare - I would like to hear from Kidd about this tho, maybe I'm mistaken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 pm 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
I don't think it has to be that bad... Every interaction being psychological warfare - I would like to hear from Kidd about this tho, maybe I'm mistaken
Lol! What I mean is that in every interaction one person is always perceived as higher value; the one that doesn't give a fuck about the interaction and thinks they're above the other person and the one trying to seek acceptance and validation because of that. If you're dealing with some big shot CEO you bet it's a battle with him, with the chick bagging your groceries, not so much.

And don't ever question me again ;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm 

ManniJa wrote:

Lol! What I mean is that in every interaction one person is always perceived as higher value; the one that doesn't give a fuck about the interaction and thinks they're above the other person and the one trying to seek acceptance and validation because of that. If you're dealing with some big shot CEO you bet it's a battle with him, with the chick bagging your groceries, not so much.

And don't ever question me again ;)
Ok I get the general idea.. But I will not stop questioning, it's basis of critical thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:02 pm 

I know, it was a joke, hence the wink.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm 

Quote:
Mannija is pretty much spot on regarding this topic. Every interaction is a head game for me...observing, analyzing, and counter punching when I need to. You know who you need to humble yourself to in order to get ahead (ego regulation), and you know who you need to check in order to stay ahead.

Another example: Women in my workplace. I know which ones consider me attractive and which ones don't...because of this, I know who I can get away with shit with and who I need to mind my p's and q's with. It is never ending. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 am 

^ Yes sir, when pimp tight motherfuckers act nice or show a bit of weakness you bet your ass there's a reason for it 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am 

So it's wrong if I don't want to think out every single situation ? It would tire the shit out of me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:00 pm 

fufe wrote:
So it's wrong if I don't want to think out every single situation ? It would tire the shit out of me...
Not giving a fuck and non-reaction is a great default setting. Mickey talks about this in the book.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm 

fufe wrote:
It's not wrong...but you'll miss out on plenty of opportunities to convert to your favor. :geek:

Once you get to my level, you're basically on autopilot. It's like anything else...once you get accustomed to it, it runs in the background like a computer OS.

You ever driven home from work, park and then realize you barely remember your route? Kinda like that. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
It's not wrong...but you'll miss out on plenty of opportunities to convert to your favor. :geek:

Once you get to my level, you're basically on autopilot. It's like anything else...once you get accustomed to it, it runs in the background like a computer OS.

You ever driven home from work, park and then realize you barely remember your route? Kinda like that. 8-)
Kind of like learning a new language right you're just worried about doing it correctly but after awhile you will become fluent and will seem more natural. I hope I presented this correctly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm 

Resonance wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:

Kind of like learning a new language right you're just worried about doing it correctly but after awhile you will become fluent and will seem more natural. I hope I presented this correctly.
Great analogy. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:08 am 
I found these Crib notes on Mickey Royal's Pimp game This is token from seduction site in Quebec. I found the crib notes to be pretty useful whether you've read the book or not. Enjoy!
Quote:
Mickey Royal - The Pimp Game (Notes)

1) There is only one game and that’s pimping.

2) One King per kingdom, one pimp per game and you’ll have to learn how to peep game in order to buck the game. There can only be one game per pimp.

3) Pimps are born not made. Hos are made not born,

4) When game is being run on a pimp, game recognizes game, and the game runner realizes his efforts are useless. That is the precise point when they (the two pimps) speak the truth between them.

5) The pimp has no love in his heart for a ho. A pimp has no love in his heart for any but himself. When he establishes game, he constructs all paths so that all roads lead to himself.

Chapter 2 – The Players

1) To be a pimp, one must give up loves and lusts.

2) A pimp must be chosen by the Ho. A pimp will never enter any life or situation without an invitation. A ho must choose him, like a vampire must be invited in. A victim must invite him in.

3) Your world or “The” world is your game. A pimp is all powerful in his world like the king and his kingdom. To increase his power, he can either EXPAND his game or TIGHTEN his game.

4) A pimp has the power to appear everywhere and nowhere at the same time. A pimp is the God in a ho’s world. The only reason people follow, love and fear God is because he remains a mystery. A pimp does and says only what needs to be said and done. A pimp must never appear human. To appear human is to appear vulnerable. Putting up a fence keeps people out at the same time keeping you in. Isolation is part of that price I refer to.

5) A pimp isn’t cold, he’s empty. An empty room is whatever the “renter” wants it to be; it has no form. The potential of an empty room is limitless. The room becomes what the renter needs it to be. A pimps job is to deliver, period. A pimp is the room to his ho (the renter) and a pimp becomes whatever she needs: A father, brother, friend, protector, child, lover, or whatever. That’s why a pimp deals with his hos one on one because he’s different things to different people and at the same time, everything to everyone.

6) Remember, Familiarity breeds contempt”. Once his presence is felt, his
absence is MANDATORY in order to maintain his power.

7) A pimp never hears the word “NO” because he never asks questions which require answers of approval.

8) The pimp limits his desires to limit his disappointments.

9) A Mack practices Macking, which is a style of pimping that is almost opposite to the reclusive lifestyle of the pimp. A mack works out in the open. You see him. His high visibility is a necessity to sustain his power. A pimp makes stars but a mack is a star and hos and tricks are just supporting actors in his stage show.

10) A ho chooses a pimp, but a mack chooses his hos. The biggest difference is that a mack is not empty, nor secluded. His room is full

11) A mack is a high priced ho who has mastered the arts of submission and
persuasion and has moved into a position to pimp himself, as well as others. He has all the skills and knowledge of a pimp, but what separates him from a pimp is the fact that a mack’s desire for money and approval outweighs his lust fo power. Charm is his main weapon. His charm is a light, a flame of possibility that attracts the attention of harmless moths.

12) The hos is the pillar that holds up the very game. A ho is enslaved by her own admission and by her own desire. Imagine a horse pulling a plow chasing a carrot tied to a string. The horse has an inner need. (hunger) The carrot can fulfill that need so the horse chases the carrot blindly. Unaware of the fact that she is pulling a plow because her desire is so strong, it’s blinding and intoxicating which causes this horse to block out all but the carrot. In the meantime, the farmer (pimp) is getting his field plowed. The horse eventually gets the carrot but only after she has plowed and entire carrot field for the farmer.

13) A ho has low self esteem, a low sense of self worth. A ho has to want
something in order to be pimped. To be led or misled, one has to want to go somewhere. A ho believes a pimp can get her what she needs. The ho needs that feeling that one belongs or is a part of something powerful. A ho is the most difficult to understand. She raises the “why” question. A ho is never happy, never satisfied. She is looking and searching for a world that doesn’t exist. She is pondering questions that have long been forgotten by her. She pays the pimp for entry into a fairy tale world. She pays in money, time, self-respect and her very soul.

14) Once a ho, always a ho.

15) Ho’s, macks, hustlers, tricks and pimps are born from the womb. A pimps power is to categorize them accordingly.

16) The hustler is more commonly known as a player. A hustler is a player without a game. He’s a mercenary in his own right, a gangster without a gang.

Chapter 3 Center of Attention; Transformation

1) Step one; You must begin social suicide. That charisma that only the genius and the insane possess, that flame in which you will snag your victims, this is how you strike the match. You must step above your flock. If you aren’t over them, how can they look up to you? Wherever you are, you have somewhere else more important to be. Time is always of the essence. Nothing excites you. Nothing angers you; it’s all beneath you. You have to make yourself special. It’s human nature to seek acceptance from that which rejects them. Psychologists have it wrong. It’s not that a child needs his birth parents. It’s the fact that humans must find that which is lost. Another example: A person could have $200 to go shopping. Now, lets assume this person lost 10 dollars. 9 times out of 10, the person will be more concerned about the lost ten than the remaining $190. The person won’t be able to function, let alone shop until that which is lost is found.

2) You can be anything as long as one person believes you.

3) Step two: the art of being felt without being seen or heard, like a king. When you walk into a room, pause, look all around the room, then enter.

4) The words, “I don’t know” cant ever come out from your mouth. If you don’t know something, then the proper response for a pimp is, “I don’t care”.

5) The ho chooses the pimp. If a pimp chooses, then the pimp is admitting to the ho that she has value. Also his powers can’t protect him. The King of Spain is all powerful in Spain. If he goes to France he’s powerless. That’s why it’s so important to be chosen.

6) A ho to a pimp is worth nothing, She is actually worth everything, but he must make her believe that she is worthless.

7) A pimp buys her soul. Once she has sold her soul, he has all power over her life. But he can’t take it. She must give it to him.

8) How does a man or woman sell his/her soul? When you put a price on that which is priceless to you, you have then become a ho.

9) Remember, pimps are born, hos are made.

Chapter 4 – Knocking: How to make a Ho

1) She (the ho) must want something. Be it fame, stardom, love, money, respect, security – in order to be a ho, she must want something. That something is that which she is willing to sacrifice ALL to have. That one thing, that need, is what you must attain before the ho does. You must then sell it to her for her soul.

2) A ho is lost. Either she doesn’t know where she wants to be but she knows where she doesn’t want to be, or she does know where she wants to be, but doesn’t know how to get there. She chooses a pimp because he appears to know the directions. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn’t. The ho pays for the journey, not the destination.

3) You take away everything she has then give her what she needs. You are the cause as well as the solutions to all of her problems. You give her the poison, then sell her the cure.

4) The best and fastest way to get the ho to choose you and relinquish her soul is to break the bitch down. Once this has happened, she is knocked and completely under your spell. By breaking her down, you leave her no other choice but you.

5) There are two ways to bring a ho under your control:

Number one: After being chosen and invited into a ho’s world, you must outshine everything else in her entire world to where you become the sole-controller. This method is referred to as “turning out”. (Which is mostly the method of the Mack)

Number two: After being chosen and invited into a ho’s world, you begin to pull her away from that which she loves a most importantly, that which loves her. You have to kill her spirit until she feels it’s worthless. She’ll then give her soul to you in order to receive the love that she now needs.

6) Women and men can be and are both hos, but most hos are women and I’ll tell you why.
#1 – Women want. Remember if there is a want, then there is an opportunity for macking and/or pimping.
#2 – Women are never satisfied! They bore easily. Women crave danger. They lust for spontaneity and need to be rescued.
#3 – Women have a strong need to be protected and revered.

Chapter 5 – No Deposit; No Return

1) You don’t do anything for her without receiving sex. You have to get it in her head subconsciously that money and favors come from sex.

2) After your victim is in the habit of exchanging sex for favors, then now it’s time for her to be tested. Her first trick should be someone she’s met. A friend of yours, preferably a Hustler.

3) A pimp destroys a ho’s world and creates a new one that caters to him. If she wishes to leave, you must let her go and forget about her. She’ll come back if you don’t chase her. But she must work her way back.

4) A pimp is a God to a ho. Why? Because he can do what her father, mother, church etc. cant. He can deliver. Find the demand, find the supply and connect the two.

5) The strength of a pimp comes from a ho’s belief that the pimp loves her. You have to know everything about your ho. Some hos need physical abuse. Some hos need emotional mistreatment. Some hos need lies and fantasies. Why? Because you have those T.V. world hos who you have to keep asleep in order to keep presenting dreams. You have the emotionally destroyed ho who was raped by her father or her uncle who you must keep crying.

6) A ho’s eyes are always on you. She takes on the characteristics of her pimp as a dog does its owner. That’s why when I’m chosen, one of the first things I do is change the ho’s name. Example: If her name is Nicole and her friends call her Nikki, I’ll name her Candy. When she starts referring and answering to this name, she is displaying ownership. Your goal is to have her correcting her family. When her mother calls her Nikki and she says my name is Candy, she’s yours. Take her!!

7) Give a ho what she wants. You offer only one road. You give her one choice and she’ll make a decision. Give her two choices and she’ll sit in limbo. If you want someone to pick door #2, then destroy doors 1 and 3.
The reason most people are so unhappy is because life isn’t enough. Work,
home, kids, bills. Four things that TAKE. Now enters the pimp who only wants to GIVE. He meets her needs. He is the only one in her life meeting these needs.

Chapter 6 – Yes Master

1) Keep in mind that it’s all Game. The Game is different from any other game. This Game either you choose to play it or it plays you.

2) A pimp is always playing the Game because he is aware of the Game.

3) Don’t underestimate the power of love. People kill for and die for love. Tricks pay cash for it. Hos pay an even higher price.

4) A ho is driven by her insecurities. You find out what her insecurities are and use them against her.

5) Pulling the leash is when you put her in a weak, vulnerable state. I used to take a light-skinned ho who was tall and thin around hos who were short, thick and dark. I would point out how beautiful the darker sisters were, and how they drive me crazy. I would do the same to the white girls and then reverse the process.

6) To fantasize, all one needs is an imagination. To dream one needs to be asleep. A mack deals in fantasy. He comes into a ho’s life. They choose each other and he makes better what already is. A pimp shows her a dream and she chooses with no convincing from a pimp. That would imply he wants her, thus shifting power to her court. She is in a dream world that belongs to you. You make the rules, the rewards and the punishments.

7) Find out what a ho wants and then get it. Give them a taste. Let them develop a blinding uncontrollable lust then offer it to them. At that point you’ll be able to name your price.

8) Your prey for example may be beautiful women with low self-esteem. If the self-esteem isn’t low enough, you must lower it.

9) When determining proper bait you must show them 30% of something they are familiar with. 50% of something they want and 20% of the unknown. And that unknown is never to become known. 30% to put her at ease, 50% to get her to approach and the mystery 20% is what keeps her working. The 50% makes it impossible for her to leave. 30% is the element that allows her to trust you and let her guard down – down long enough to implement your program into her world. Her world will become yours and bring her and those who love her with it to be used how and when you so desire.

10) A pimp never says goodbye, never looks back and never asks permission to be himself.

Chapter 7 – Game recognizes Game

1) One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

2) You must address every problem that arises in the ho’s life. Her life is your life because her soul is yours. You wanted it-you got it. The price to keep a ho down is you have to stay down with her. To keep your foot on her neck means you can’t move either.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:48 am 

Just when I thought I knew and could read the code, a deeper level is revealed.

I am going to be studying the posts in this thread again very carefully that's for sure.

Anyone know where I can get a physical copy of Mickey Royal's book?

I'm in the UK.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 pm 

I have the same question as Voyager, also in the Uk. How convenient :D

Those are great notes Lesser Evil. Y'know, there's this great book called Journey to Ixtlan, by an ex-anthropologist called Carlos Castaneda. It documents his experience(whether fact or fiction) with a 'brujo', i.e a sorcerer or man of knowledge in Mexico. The concepts that this Shaman imparts on Castaneda have a TON of overlaps with Pimp philosophy.