Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm 
Has anyone here ever read this book?

[ img ]

I've read it roughly 3 times and I'm still learning something new every time I read it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 pm 

Link?

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:38 am 
Site Admin

Google is your friend.
http://rapidshare.com/files/138595450/Mickey_Royal_-_The_Pimp_Game.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 am 

:mrgreen: I have this book. let me tell you, it teaches indifference on a DIFFERENT level!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 am 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
:mrgreen: I have this book. let me tell you, it teaches indifference on a DIFFERENT level!
Tell us more... how is this?

:?:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:20 pm 

it is a book on nothing but STRAIGHT PIMPIN!

here is an excerpt from the book.

"That Charisma that only the genius and insane possess, that flame in which you will snag your victims, this is how you strike the match. You must step above your flock. If you aren't over them, how can they look up to you? Wherever you are, you have some where else more important to be. Time is always of the essence. Nothing excites you. Nothing angers you; it's all beneath you. You have to make yourself special. It's human nature to seek acceptance from that which rejects them."

[ img ]

above is a pic of a small collection of some of the books that I have read in regards to the Game.
the Kidd's writings are there too (in writing);) , but all have some wisdom to impart, That "Black Players" is a must have if you really in to the Pimpin!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm 

Wow. :shock:

I am honored to see my writings amongst such esteemed company. :oops:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 pm 
Dali wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

The Book is like a much condense version the Art of Seduction and the 48 Laws of power only more sinister to the point. I teaches the role of a Pimp why a Pimp is different and superior to a Mack. Show how EVERYONE is in this game , like to or not. Either your a Pimp, Hoe, Mack or Trick. It also teaches you how to draw out a hoe and psychologically break down her and rebuilt her in image you need her to be. For a 90 page book it's very intense. It was banned from Amazon and Barn and Noble by customer demand about a year ago. Some Anti Sex trafficking avocates have REAL problem with this book. Funny, no one has tried to ban Robert Greene's Books 48 laws and the Art of Seduction, go figure. I've talked Mickey and he told me he was incarcerated for being in the game so he could promote the book like he wanted. The book will change the way you look a life

http://www.portlandspectator.org/2011/01/sex-traffic/

http://thelesserevilshow.blogspot.com/2 ... d-how.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 pm 
Prodigy wrote:

"That Charisma that only the genius and insane possess, that flame in which you will snag your victims, this is how you strike the match. You must step above your flock. If you aren't over them, how can they look up to you? Wherever you are, you have some where else more important to be. Time is always of the essence. Nothing excites you. Nothing angers you; it's all beneath you. You have to make yourself special. It's human nature to seek acceptance from that which rejects them."

[ img ]

above is a pic of a small collection of some of the books that I have read in regards to the Game.
the Kidd's writings are there too (in writing);) , but all have some wisdom to impart, That "Black Players" is a must have if you really in to the Pimpin!

I just won an orginal copy of Black Players off of Ebay.
Is still have the king Flex version though.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:

[ img ]

The lesser Evil wrote:
Dali wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

The Book is like a much condense version the Art of Seduction and the 48 Laws of power only more sinister to the point. I teaches the role of a Pimp why a Pimp is different and superior to a Mack. Show how EVERYONE is in this game , like to or not. Either your a Pimp, Hoe, Mack or Trick. It also teaches you how to draw out a hoe and psychologically break down her and rebuilt her in image you need her to be. For a 90 page book it's very intense. It was banned from Amazon and Barn and Noble by customer demand about a year ago. Some Anti Sex trafficking avocates have REAL problem with this book. Funny, no one has tried to ban Robert Greene's Books 48 laws and the Art of Seduction, go figure. I've talked Mickey and he told me he was incarcerated for being in the game so he could promote the book like he wanted. The book will change the way you look a life

http://www.portlandspectator.org/2011/01/sex-traffic/

http://thelesserevilshow.blogspot.com/2 ... d-how.html
Awesome collection Prodigy.

Thank you both Lesser and Prod, for your points.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:44 pm 

I've read about a third of the book - It's interesting how it reminds me of some zen concepts often, anybody sees this too ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
I've read about a third of the book - It's interesting how it reminds me of some zen concepts often, anybody sees this too ?
Most likely, nihilism hits the spot on zen fuckers too.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm 

If were gonna show off our collections and shit...
[ img ]
^^^ will b complete when I get my copy of 21st Century Fox back from my barber lol!
I "burrowed" that copy of Black Players from the Nevada library a while back.

That Chronicles of a Master pimp book is probably my fav of the bunch... My man Mr. Fly had 27 women down at one point(270 toes). The only cat I know that is even close is Fillmore Slim with around 20 at one point.

If you give me some time I can actually get you guys a pdf of that Mickey Royal book... haven't read it, but we'll see what's up!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm 

There is a point in this book that raises a question if game recognizing game effectively nulifies one person running game on another. Pretty much every women I run across is gonna know game and if I can see it. Then we have a standstill.

Also lesser evil you mentioned Robert Greene. I really like his work can you share your opinion on it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
If were gonna show off our collections and shit...
[ img ]
^^^ will b complete when I get my copy of 21st Century Fox back from my barber lol!
I "burrowed" that copy of Black Players from the Nevada library a while back.

That Chronicles of a Master pimp book is probably my fav of the bunch... My man Mr. Fly had 27 women down at one point(270 toes). The only cat I know that is even close is Fillmore Slim with around 20 at one point.

There are alot of cats that surpassed Filmore as far as quantity goes but not as far mentoring and mascoting for the game. I talked to Jimi Starr (who was mentored by Filmore) recently and he talked alot about a two dudes one named Joe Kato from LA and One Black Cuban named Vlad. Rosebudd talks alot about Kato in book.There was also some player form Ohio called the Magnificent 7. Hopefully I should be getting an interview with some of the older west coast players and hopefully they will expound on some of less well known legends.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm 
Morpheus wrote:
Also lesser evil you mentioned Robert Greene. I really like his work can you share your opinion on it?
I currently studying the Art of Seduction right now. Greene books are deeply tactical and analytical so don't consider them as light reading. I have the Art of Seduction Audio book and a I plan to make a year along implementation plan in 2012. I haven't delve in the other two books yet and problem won't for a while as I see as more of potent tool gasping for power or mastering war. But that's just me. The pimp guide in my opinion encapsulates The Art of Seduction and brings it more to the first person and put's it right in your lap. I'd rea that at least 3 time before I'd Bob Greene's TAOS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm 

Yeah, I have one of Jimi Starr's documentaries called the "gospel of the game". He talks a lot about how Fillmore laced he and Gangsta Brown with the ism when they were coming up. Fillmore Slim has all the clout, purely based on longevity. Once you have like 5 or more in the stable, you're playing the prestige game... Women will choose just because they want some of the fame that comes with representing you. In the Black Players book it talks a lot about the differences between simple pimps and Boss Players.

Yeah, Robert Greene's stuff is pretty hardcore... If you wanna control someone's soul, then that book is invaluable.

A ho's weakness, is a pimps sweetness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm 

Scottie P,
you have a magnificent collection. that Black Players looks super sweet, like a collectors edition :D

Lesser Evil, is that the Same Jimi Star that Rosebudd spoke about in his book? the one that knocked him for the "mud duck" :lol: ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm 

I've been called a 'Boss Player' a few times in my day. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I've been called a 'Boss Player' a few times in my day. :mrgreen:
Got it 8-)