Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 am 

Edit: this topic was originally a question I had for peregrinus after reading the book:
'The Polygamous Sex' by Esther Vilar.

(I can send this book via email to anyone who wants. But before you read this book read 'the manipulated man' by Esther which I can also send via email to anyone who wants. pm me with your email adress if you want the books...)

Now,
After you read my post and all the replies below I suggest you also take a look at this thread which explains a lot on how women view sex:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =22&t=2187

I just want to see if I understood something correctly:

in the book she talks about the fact that a man has two 'instincts':

1. the sex instinct
2. the Protective & nurturing instinct

So women try to play on both of the man's instincts:

A. in order to get the man
&
B. to get the man do what they want...

if a woman chooses number 1 and the man doesn't fall for it she will choose number 2.

In order to activate number 2 (the Protective & nurturing instinct of a man) she will act like a little girl or as someone weak who needs protection & nurturing.

Yet, this is another manipulation because in Esther's first book 'the manipulated man' she said that when a woman says: 'I need someone to protect me' what it means is: I want a work horse that I can spend his money.

Did I get it right?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

Not sure why this is directed solely at myself.

I hereby invite others to comment on these posts.
Sniper wrote:
in the book she talks about the fact that a man has two 'instincts':

1. the sex instinct
2. the Protective & nurturing instinct
I tend to agree with Esther on this point.

If I look back, most of the women I have known have appealed to one, the other or both of these.

The ones that tried to appeal to both failed the hardest.
Sniper wrote:
if a woman chooses number 1 and the man doesn't fall for it she will choose number 2.
It seems that way, however that is a tricky line.

She is more likely to try #2 and then fallback to #1 when that doesnt work. In my view.

Either approach is littered with issues and problems. As mixing the two up leads to a confusing vibe both for her and for you.

I have had ones who have tried #2 then #1
I have not met any who tried #1 then #2

If she goes for #1, she goes for #1.

Also some part of me feels that they are incompatible... Or at the best the #2 comes from the man naturally, if a woman plays to that it is quite obvious to me, it also puts me off.. I do not want a pet to care for.
Sniper wrote:
In order to activate number 2 (the Protective & nurturing instinct of a man) she will act like a little girl or as someone weak who needs protection & nurturing.
well, this is pretty obvious. How else would she activate #2?

Let me see:
She might put herself in a position of real or false danger, expecting you to rescue her.
Tell you sob stories.
Or any other number of things.
Sniper wrote:
Did I get it right?
I sense black and white thinking here.

You got it wrong. Your logic is flawed.

Do not take what she wrote so literally.

You are joining up the dots by skipping steps... Go back and read the post I wrote about flawed logic and the traps it can set for you.

Think about it in terms of people and situations you have lived through, analyse them through observation of your history. Look at situations that have been posted on the board and pick which instinct was being played on. There are examples of this all around you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm 

OK thank you peregrinus,

I will ponder on this and reflect. But one thing that did jump in my mind was this (and I'm sorry to bring up NG again, but it has to do with the topic...)

It's not black and white, but for the most part and generally speaking:

When you watch MTV music videos, most of them are aimed to activate number 1 (the sex instinct)

The natural grounding videos: most of them are aimed to activate number 2 (the Protective & nurturing instinct). Like when you see Palmy or the SNSD girls acting girly
you are not thinking about sex, you feel like you want to take them under your wing and 'protect them' or 'nurture them'.

Yet, both the MTV and the natural grounding videos are a manipulation.

With the MTV music videos it's obvious...

As for the natural grounding videos:
You can't have an equal sex partner if you think that a woman's true sexuality is when she is acting girly (like a girl that needs saving or nurturing....)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm 

And THATS why no one thinks about sex when watching Palmy!!!
Thats why NG doesn't work its conditioning you to value your protective instinct over your sexual instinct and you can't value one over the other they both happen sperately!
Sniper you're a damn genius!

I'm on Chapter 2 of the polygamous sex and am looking forward to a discussion on it. I'm learning a lot for example when I was younger I was always trying to manipulate women's nurturing instinct by playing the lost little boy who would do anything for you when I should have been manipulating her sexual instinct by being the sexy confident man (that I am today)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
And THATS why no one thinks about sex when watching Palmy!!!
Thats why NG doesn't work its conditioning you to value your protective instinct over your sexual instinct and you can't value one over the other they both happen sperately!
Sniper you're a damn genius!

I'm on Chapter 2 of the polygamous sex and am looking forward to a discussion on it.
thanks but I can't take all the credit for this insight. I was talking about this with a friend of mine and he brought this up first (so most of the credit goes to him).

after he brought it up we have been brainstorming about this topic. It's obvious why when you watch Palmy you are not thinking about sex (Since Palmy acts girly- thinking about sex with her is the same as thinking about having sex with a little girl :( ).

finish the book and then share what else you noticed... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 pm 

Stop watching MTV shows ? Or whatever... I'm glad I don't watch TV really..

Btw, I've never got what men like about "girly" acting girls. I like strong girls who behave their age, don't play usual shit-games.. They tend to loosen up when they are with me and are more feminime, but they are still their confident, strong self - If they wanted to tell me "fuck off" they would do and so would I.. I'm interested only in this type of girls. And I just love girls who are mean to everybody except me.

What I want to say : Not every girl is like this, some are aware of a the fact that guy could be manipulated with sex or nurturing/caring instinct and find it disquisting to manipulate this way. And they are not only saying it but living it too. Date those

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm 

Quote:
Stop watching MTV shows ? Or whatever...
I have a long time ago. I was making a reference...how else am I going to explain my point?

Quote:
Btw, I've never got what men like about "girly" acting girls.
we thought that was a woman's true sexuality because of the NG fantasy...
Quote:
What I want to say : Not every girl is like this, some are aware of a the fact that guy could be manipulated with sex or nurturing/caring instinct and find it disquisting to manipulate this way.

looking back, most girls try to manipulated with one or the other. The ones that aren't are very rare...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:19 pm 

Sorry, didn't mean to be harsh
Quote:
we thought that was a woman's true sexuality because of the NG fantasy...
I didn't meant you personally or anybody from the forums, I know lots of guys who like "little girl" behavior

Btw, did we have conversation here about women' sexuality ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:19 pm 

Ok Sniper you asked for my view on this and I've given it some thought.......I read the book and and off because I had some trouble understanding some of the language but it made a helluva lot more sense towards the end, after contemplating what I did understand out of it and observing my past, I've come to the conclusion that deep down I hate women because I've never beaten them at their own game and they've been so damn good at it.

The storm has turned into a hurricaine, there's a peace inside of me coming to terms with this but also more anger than I felt before because I want compensation which will come in due time, until then I have to play target practice more often with my front blaster.

A woman is a woman no matter what, even if they try to fight against it, they're not aware of this.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm 

hey I got a good example, Kezia Noble the PUA instructor...

this woman wanted attention and fame. She started working at Richard La Ruina AKA Gambler's PUA company. They built her up: taught her everything she knows about PUA and made her name famous in the PUA community.

after she got famous she left Gambler's company.

she tried to be successful at the music Bizz and failed....
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Bird-Kezia ... 291&sr=8-4

so now she tries to run a PUA business on her own with her as the instructor...

now regarding the topic:

she tried to sell herself as a PUA instructor to guys through posing as a sex object at Zoo magazine:

[ img ]

Then there was a big story that Gambler posted about how Kezia is just a pretty face and that she sucks as an instructor. He also said she used him and his company.....

after the story many guys started trashing her and there were some stories posted about how she is a bad instructor and only after Money.

after that happened what did Kezia do?
She tried to play the poor and innocent\weak girl who got tricked by the evil Richard La Ruina.

Guess what happened?

all the male symps started to 'protect her' telling her how great she is for leaving Richard and how good of a person she is...

those symps fell for the 'I'm the weak girl, please protect me' thing :lol:

they never stopped to think that without Richard she would be just another pretty face without a job (or at least not a high paying job...).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Come on, you can do better than that:

Google Images: http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch ... a+noble%22

Bebo: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1617218745
"Hey guys Have been very busy so sorry for not posting for ages, but I have a good reason! I have recently signed a record deal in the USA" - 06/10/08

LazyGirls: http://www.lazygirls.info/Kezia_Noble/K ... ?id=163623

Zoo Pictures: http://www.magazine-onlines.com/2011/08 ... -pictures/

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Come on, you can do better than that:

Google Images: http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch ... a+noble%22

Bebo: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1617218745
"Hey guys Have been very busy so sorry for not posting for ages, but I have a good reason! I have recently signed a record deal in the USA" - 06/10/08

LazyGirls: http://www.lazygirls.info/Kezia_Noble/K ... ?id=163623

Zoo Pictures: http://www.magazine-onlines.com/2011/08 ... -pictures/

wow her name is everywhere. I wonder if she had sex with Richard in exchange for all that publicity he helped her get...

Then you have all the symps protecting her as the poor innocent girl.
without Richard she would be no one....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 am 

Oh I forgot to mention. I said:
Quote:
As for the natural grounding videos:
You can't have an equal sex partner if you think that a woman's true sexuality is when she is acting girly (like a girl that needs saving or nurturing....)
now I remember (it just flashed in my mind). When I was in Thailand, the bar girls acted
like girls who need saving & nurturing.

Even though they are hookers (usually because they have no choice- they are very poor and some of them have kids to feed) they always smile like Palmy and act girly.

why?
because sometimes they get a western man who sees them and saves them (marries them)

in their case I can understand why they would want someone to save them and
nurture them. But when western women who are not poor like them do it: it pisses me off.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 am 

Alan Roger Currie (The Mode One Approach) interviews Kezia Noble

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q30ZOSKUax0