Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Gonzo came back...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 pm 

Hello everybody,

I will just shortly introduce myself. I have been reading this forum for about 9 months now. So it’s about time to introduce myself and maybe take part in the discussions whenever I have something to add. I have been getting a lot of valuable information from this forum and I got to respect especially The Kidd!! and Peregrinus a lot! These guys seem to really understand what’s going on. Also the other guys on this forum seem to have lifted themselves to a higher level.

I have been reading about PUA stuff the last couple of years on Fastseduction.com and Natural Game forum. However the guys on these forums still seem to be running after girls instead of the other way around. I don’t have time for that! Also getting to invested in a girl really broke my heart on numerous occasions in the past… I’ll get to that later. I never really believed in PUA-tricks anyways. Better to work on yourself and be a real confident man.

So about me: I have never been particularly good with girls. However I did get some action in the past. Also every once in a while a girl seems to fall in love with me. So no problem there. I don’t really chase after girls though. Actually to be honest I haven’t gotten laid in two years… :? Doesn’t bother me greatly though. I could live without sex. But I don’t want to!

My “problem” is that 97% of the women I don’t even find attractive/interesting. However I develop huge crushes for the 3% of the girls that I do find attractive/interesting! It is what is known as “oneitis” in the PUA community. I have had this all of my life and it seems to be hardwired in to me somehow. I am sure it stems from some kind of insecurity deep inside of me. My friends would describe me as self-confident and a stable person. But I am not that confident when it comes to women. Especially not when I have fallen in love. Even girls often describe me as cute… but not so much as sexy…

So I have been reading this forum for a while now. But about 2 months ago I kinda gave up. I had other things to do. And I even started listening to women’s advice (my sisters mainly) again…! Then I went on a holiday where I met this lovely girl. I talked to her for a while. She seemed really interesting and attracted to me. We even exchanged phone-numbers and agreed to meet up the next day. Then, ten minutes after we exchanged phone-numbers, she suddenly tells me she lives together with her boyfriend! At that moment I realized I had already fallen in love with her. It happened again! I just felt this physical reaction in my body. I couldn’t sleep or eat for the next couple of days. Terrible! :cry: Anyway I am (almost) over her now. I realize it is just a chemical reaction from my body and it will fade with time.

However this incident brought me back to Natural Freedom! And I started reading again. Read some of the old post again and all the new post. I read Pimposophy and Covert Tactics for the third time. I also read The Manipulated Man and The Great Female Con. This stuff actually makes a lot more sense to me now than it did before my holiday. So it’s good to be back!

Anyway that is my story. I hope to get a lot more valuable information here and maybe sometimes I will take part in the discussions (or should I say lessons) going on here.

Gonzo

Post subject: Re: Gonzo came back...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 pm 

Welcome Gongo !
Gonzo wrote:
My “problem” is that 97% of the women I don’t even find attractive/interesting. However I develop huge crushes for the 3% of the girls that I do find attractive/interesting! It is what is known as “oneitis” in the PUA community. I have had this all of my life and it seems to be hardwired in to me somehow. I am sure it stems from some kind of insecurity deep inside of me.
I had it almost 100% like this, it can definitely change.

Btw, practice unattachment -> indifference, that is the core concept, as far as I know.. Lots of disccusion about it here on the forums.

Btw, is your nickname linked to an anime studio named Gonzo ? :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 pm 

Welcome to the forum Gonzo, I've been in similar situations myself man I feel you, with time and practice you will overcome these issues.

Dig deep. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm 

Welcome Gonzo.
nice to have you here.
interesting story.
got a lot from it. 8-)
quick note: your vibe can be read subtly by other people. the woman on the Vacation might have sensed a needy vibe coming off you, so she quickly inserted that she had a man. she saw that you might become clingy and quickly used the clamps. please note, that if you had continued with the same Tone that you had before and when you received her digits, you probably could have had some sizex!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 pm 

welcome Gonzo,

I'm glad this forum helped you. We are all facing some harsh truths about women and life and from time to time it gets difficult however staying 'asleep' and not knowing what's going on will hurt you more in the future....

where are you from?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 pm 

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome and for your replies.
Quote:
Btw, is your nickname linked to an anime studio named Gonzo ? :)
Haha, no, people used to call me that when I was 12/13 years old. I don't know why. I still like this nickname though.
Quote:
quick note: your vibe can be read subtly by other people. the woman on the Vacation might have sensed a needy vibe coming off you, so she quickly inserted that she had a man. she saw that you might become clingy and quickly used the clamps. please note, that if you had continued with the same Tone that you had before and when you received her digits, you probably could have had some sizex!
Definately! You hit the nail right on the head! I already figured that out for myself actually. She definately gave me a lot of subconscious attraction signs. She was giggling all the time, whenever I stopped talking she would continue the conversation, she was touching me all the time, and she gave me her phone-number! I actually did meet her the day after, but she was much colder and more distant to me then. Probably because these darn "love-chemicals" already had started flowing in my blood-stream. Allthough she was still laughing and touching me occassionally. Only the second time we met she kind of had the "upperhand". In retrospect she was basicly using my attention to inflate her ego! So I only talked to her for half an hour on the second day, and then I left. The third day I sent her a text message to which I only got a very short reply. I sent her another message to which she didn't reply. So I left it at that. Two weeks after I got back home from holiday I sent her a text message again to thank her for a movie she recommended me. She didn't reply. So now I have completely deleted her from my phone. No use to keep her number.

So I fucked up with this one. Actually I feel I fell flat on my face... :D I am here to prevent this from happening in the future!
Quote:
where are you from?
I am from the Netherlands.

Gonzo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm 

8-) glad to see that you have gained insight on the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
She didn't reply. So now I have completely deleted her from my phone. No use to keep her number.
:Gonzo
:idea:
Get used to this. it might feel akward and unnatural at first, but then it get's easy. Next, it becomes a thrill. Soon, it's very satisfying. Now, you're far enough past it to tell her to fuck off if she tries to get in touch.

Dig?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

Ruffneck wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
She didn't reply. So now I have completely deleted her from my phone. No use to keep her number.
:Gonzo
:idea:
Get used to this. it might feel akward and unnatural at first, but then it get's easy. Next, it becomes a thrill. Soon, it's very satisfying. Now, you're far enough past it to tell her to fuck off if she tries to get in touch.

Dig?
Yes this is one of the most psychologically healthiest things one can do. Delete the fuck out. Let go.