Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm 

Women really aren't that complicated. Either you are what they perceive as their best option...or you're not. It really is that simple.

So, all you gotta do is work on being the best man you can possibly be...physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Once you max your potential on all of these fronts, you won't have to think about how to open...you'll be too busy laughing to yourself at how hard this chick is trying to close! :lol: 8-)

Does this mean that you are stuck in a holding pattern until all of the boxes are checked off? Hell no! Potential being realized is just as potent as realized potential if you know how to portray it. It all boils down to how you feel about YOURSELF...your un/subconscious vibe is what really does all of the work. The message I preach is so simple yet so powerful it boggles MY mind sometimes.

It is an infinite loop that perpetuates itself...much like the theory behind perpetual motion. The hardest part is getting it going. Once you do, it's like cold fusion...it replenishes itself. If you become somewhat self absorbed and focus on yourself, as you accomplish what you set out to accomplish, your feel better about yourself, which in turn is reflected in your self esteem. Your improved self esteem will naturally attract women towards you, which in turn reinforces the mindset and actions you have adopted, which then gives you greater resolve to continue them. Lather, rinse, repeat...it really is as addictive as it sounds!

The best part? The fact that you aren't wasting your time hunting down and chasing women. That you aren't following Hans and Zan's bullshit advice to incessantly compliment every woman that crosses your path until she finally has to get rude with you because you can't take a hint or catch a clue. You are spending your time doing what YOU want to do and bettering YOURSELF. Meanwhile, a plethora of women are spending THEIR time trying to figure out a way to approach YOU.

You will gain a powerful, quiet confidence that most women will find utterly irresistible. Soon, women will engage you with behaviors and situations you thought only happen in the movies. Have you ever been proposed to? Ever had a woman trying to convince you why you should date HER...EXCLUSIVELY? To get annoyed because you can see that a woman you really don't want to talk to is definitely going to speak to YOU? The stories I could tell you guys would make Mr. Marcus look desperate.

Anyway, that's all for now. I gotta get back to studying for these finals, so I can graduate from this program, so that I can achieve even greater status in society and make even more money, so that I can become "The Best Option" to a whole new caste level of women. Gotta love it! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:15 pm 

Why working on being the best that you CAN be? I answer with: Working on being the man that you ARE. Who are you? Who's that "you"? Its the man you ARE beneath all your beliefs and wanting for approval, control or security. No working on putting new stuff on you required or better said strictly recommended. Letting go of all the things that keep you away from being the HAPPY and SATISFIED man you ARE and accepting this is the true "goal".

I don't know if I misunderstood you ;)

By the way, I don't like that part:

"The stories I could tell you guys would make Mr. Marcus look desperate."

Why comparing? There's nothing to compare if you don't need and want approval from women.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Why working on being the best that you CAN be? I answer with: Working on being the man that you ARE. Who are you? Who's that "you"? Its the man you ARE beneath all your beliefs and wanting for approval, control or security. No working on putting new stuff on you required or better said strictly recommended. Letting go of all the things that keep you away from being the HAPPY and SATISFIED man you ARE and accepting this is the true "goal".

I don't know if I misunderstood you ;)

By the way, I don't like that part:

"The stories I could tell you guys would make Mr. Marcus look desperate."

Why comparing? There's nothing to compare if you don't need and want approval from women.
A lot of people go through life without challenging themselves and meeting or exceeding their potential, hence why I said the man you CAN be. Understand that the man you ARE will still be present in the man you ultimately BECOME. All I'm saying is if you build it, they will come. I better myself because I want to and am driven to do it...I also just so happened to notice a nice side effect of doing just that: Women become VERY aggressive. :lol:

So, it's a win/win. You better yourself and reap the benefits of getting your shit straight, and where you once might have been worried about women...they are now worried about YOU.

It's not about wanting/needing approval from women...it's about wanting/needing approval from YOURSELF. You know when you aren't living up to standards that you know you could be living up to. We know we shouldn't eat crappy food and not work out because it makes us fat and unhealthy. We know that we should go to college because it will help us live a better, more comfortable life. We know that if we can get into a good career path, it significantly decreases the everyday stress of things to worry about. When we choose to ignore our consciences and eat those doughnuts, we sacrifice our self esteem in the process...and then we wonder why it is so hard to date women.

So, why NOT get your shit together? The bonus is that during that process you become someone that women want to date by default!

...and I would post stories just for entertainment and educational purposes, if you guys would have liked. I'm starting to get the feeling that stories won't go over so good in here, though. :|

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 pm 

Okey, this made things much clearer what you want to say :) Thanks.

The only approval that matters is the one from oneself. And if one postpones it by saying "oh, when I've lost 10 pounds I will approve myself" then he's on the wrong path.
Eating bad food, being unhealty or overweight and other similar things do come from unhappiness, from wanting and not reaching something "I want a girlfriend, but I don't get one, the only thing that makes me feel better is to eat..." just as example. But if you fully accept and approve yourself, then you are happy just with everything about you and you automatically will stop eating stuff to make you feel better.

About stories. Feel free to post them ;) Its just that there are not only positive aspects about stories.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
So, why NOT get your shit together? The bonus is that during that process you become someone that women want to date by default!
Quoted because it has to be.

This is really key. All of your post should be re-read by the people of this board, because of this sentence above.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and I would post stories just for entertainment and educational purposes, if you guys would have liked. I'm starting to get the feeling that stories won't go over so good in here, though. :|
Seeing as the mods here see eye-to-eye with you, I don't think it should be a problem. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 am 

This is David H...and I approve the above message :) Get yo shit togetha foolz! Not sayin' ya don't but ya know what I mean.

I am doing exactly what you are talking about right now Kidd. Working on becoming a full time entrepreneur, finish recording an album with my band, working out again 3x a week, meditating alot, etc. Because I haven't liked the pattern I've been in with women I'd been dating, I was cycling back to wuss boy, but snapped out of it quick. Realized I have to completely repattern my beliefs and energy. It's been hard work, but it's worth it as it's starting to set in, I'm getting the hang of this shit.

My vibe is completely shifting, and the eye contact and looks I get from women are on a whole new level on the subway/train and streets. But I'm also tapping into my sexual vibe more too, constantly working on my vibration, goals, and grounding myself (no not fucking Natural Grounding, REAL grounding).

Things are better than ever, even though I'm working like a dog. Soon to be a real dawg again, heh heh.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That you aren't following Hans and Zan's bullshit advice to incessantly compliment every woman that crosses your path until she finally has to get rude with you because you can't take a hint or catch a clue.

Great post big Kidd and regarding the quote above: yea, doing that can be very exhausting
even if it did work (which it doesn't....). I can say the same about Rion's advise to 'run away' to Thailand everytime we get rejected...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:24 am 

Hey Guys,

How did you all decide what you wanted to do, or are currently doing, in life?

Im 25 and still lost of what my future holds. I would love to become financially free but of course want to enjoy the process by doing things I enjoy as well.

I know thats a broad question but where did you guys start out?

Ricky

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am 

ozbuckley wrote:
Hey Guys,

Im 25 and still lost of what my future holds. I would love to become financially free but of course want to enjoy the process by doing things I enjoy as well.

Ricky
Ask your heart, it never lies if you really listen to it....

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm 

ozbuckley wrote:
Hey Guys,

Ricky
Geez, talk about Grand Theft Thread....start a new thread, hoss. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 am 

Dude you said hoss. I love that word. Take 'er easy there hoss!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:30 am 

how you can be best man can possibly be mentally, emotionally, spiritually? I mean physically, the solution is the gym but for mentally, emotionally, spiritually?

Greetings,
PimpDee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 am 
Site Admin

PimpDee wrote:
how you can be best man can possibly be mentally, emotionally, spiritually? I mean physically, the solution is the gym but for mentally, emotionally, spiritually?

Greetings,
PimpDee
Dude, if anything that doesn't get too much hype here (or may I say "in depth" info) is about is gym/fitness, because everything is out there, so you can enter a gym and have a prepared physical trainer to coach you.
About the other ones, ... There's a bunch of threads dedicated exclusively on those three topics you mention. You'll find this gems so easily here, if you know how to dig/search ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:11 am 
no, what doesn't get talked about is the money issue. :lol:

The quality threads about making money are few and far between. Realizing potential isn't talked about often at all. ;)