Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 pm 

Wow since reading this book I'm now seeing that women are not such victims as we were told (By Mr. R.). Yes society puts a lot of pressure on women to look good, buy cosmetics, makeup, fashion and etc...

However it's usually the sucker husband who ends up paying for all that stuff and her lifestyle. If she is young and not married yet, it's usually her father who pays for his little girl's lifestyle.

Men on the other hand don't feel the need to buy so much fashion and don't buy cosmetics and makeup (unless they are gay :lol: ).
A man (generally speaking) can be happy without expensive clothing or a new sport car while women's happiness comes mostly from materialistic things (generally speaking again).

So who is really 'the victim' here?

This reminds me of something. Remember Kim Kardashian?
Her Ex-Husband Damon Thomas said:
Quote:
Damon says, he was the one who filed for divorce first. And he did it because Kim was cheating on him with “multiple guys.” Kim has denied this claim.

Still, Kim managed to lure Damon back into the relationship for a brief time, during which, he says, she convinced him to finance extravagant shopping sprees and extensive plastic surgery — including a boob job and liposuction. “She wanted to have that lifestyle,” he explains. “She wanted to be what she ultimately became.” And Damon was willing to finance it — until he saw her on the cover of a magazine on a date with Jennifer Lopez’s ex, Cris Judd.

“I saw my wife with another man, wearing the clothes that we had just bought after her lipo,” he says. “It was not something as a husband you ever wanted to see.”
http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/05/06 ... ame-whore/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

At last.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
At last.
you should have told me about this book ages ago ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 pm 

^^
Guys, I think this forum is getting too much focused on women taking "advantage" of men and women being "evil" etc etc.

The guy here is at fault too. He was probably trying to buy Kim's affection, because he didn't believe in his own value - he was a wuss.

I have seen a few examples from real life, where the women will pay for their on stuff AND give their man expensive gifts. Because the man is alpha and not a wuss.

Bottom line is, if you let yourself be taken advantage of, you WILL be fucked over by BOTH men and women. Know your value, know yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:20 pm 

The GK wrote:
^^
Guys, I think this forum is getting too much focused on women taking "advantage" of men and women being "evil" etc etc.

The guy here is at fault too. He was probably trying to buy Kim's affection, because he didn't believe in his own value - he was a wuss.

I have seen a few examples from real life, where the women will pay for their on stuff AND give their man expensive gifts. Because the man is alpha and not a wuss.

Bottom line is, if you let yourself be taken advantage of, you WILL be fucked over by BOTH men and women. Know your value, know yourself.
Of course. But only by talking about the other side\ the dark side of women you can learn to become that alpha guy who women don't take advanatge of. I'm not talking about you GK,
most men are not aware of this and the forum posts is not just for You, Me and guys who already know what's going on underneath the surface...

I gave Kim as an example to the dark side of women I didn't say the guy is not at fault However, if 'that guy' or other guys in the same situation stumble accrose this forum-
they might learn something and then Not do it....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Of course. But only by talking about the other side\ the dark side of women you can...
Sniper, I agree on most of it. I assume you mean the dark side of some women (?).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm 

The GK wrote:
Sniper, I agree on most of it. I assume you mean the dark side of some women (?).
No the dark side of Most women. There are good women (keepers) but they are not many...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:37 am 

Clothes or stuff like a jewlerly from another man? Well the song of George Micheal "Last Christmas" has an example of that shit. (Couple of years ago It happened to me to know that a chick has a ring of her ex boyfriend )