Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
 Post subject: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:55 am 

I read some posts there and I saw that some guys stopped doing natural grounding.
Can you explain why?
I personally didn't ground too since few weeks.

I believe it's good to change your view of what women can be in their natural state. To open your mind to possibilities.
But for me, it's not enough.
I turned to practice Stephane from ideagasms stuff. It's about spiritual Love.

I find Rion soo egoic with some of his products.
Like he does all this unconsciously because he has an agenda of wanting women. I feel he not REALLY Love them anyway.. just egoic personal gain.

I would like you guys input on this.

Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 am 
Site Admin

Naled wrote:
I read some posts there and I saw that some guys stopped doing natural grounding.
Can you explain why?
I found it was having limited effect on me, personally, as I already was seeing it in the images within the natural grounding resources. When I tried it (as an experiment) it really produced minimal results, these are the qualities I had been pointing out to friends for years while they concentrated on the unnatural women.

SO I CHOSE TO STEP OUTSIDE!

I would suggest, if you feel the need to ground:

Focus on those parts you are trying to see within the women around you in your daily environment, seek to find those natural qualities in all women you see.

Some will draw you to them, some you will just want to sit and watch and enjoy.

That way you are at least tailored to your environment and not to some idealistic images from possibly another country and social environment, which you might hardly ever see locally.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:09 pm 

I also stopped natural grounding in the last few weeks.

I realised that natural grounding doesn't make sense if you do it to get success with women. And since I'm cleaning myself from all the attachments (wanting women, approval etc.) and to get indifferent I even don't think about natural grounding anymore altough I might do it again in the future but not regularly at all.

But Natural Grounding and especially our community has given me a lot of value and positive things. I'm thankful for that, really. I begin to consider my natural grounding time as a connector between my pick-up days and really being on the path of getting indifferent.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:07 pm 

I stopped because it did nothing for me, even after clocking in 100+ hours, I realized it's bullshit.

I don't understand how it works for some of you but I don't care to figure it out anymore, plus noone I know that's 'successful with women' has ever done natural grounding let alone heard about it.

That may sound pessimistic but I don't actually feel badly about my experience with it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:27 pm 

It's hooey. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm 

Well I didn't stop really, I just take a break right now from all that!

I was doing natural grounding to have a good confidence with woman, to see the natural character and of course to have success with women. But right now Im just concentrated to other things, like my career, my hobbys etc. For me this break is very good, since I stopped I have more confidence in my whole live. Yeah it might sound arrogant but I'm clear about WHAT I AM, WHAT I CAN and WHAT I DO, you know what I mean? If you continuate natural grounding without breaks I think your brain and soul hasn't the time to realize the new reality. Right now I feel absolutely good without anything, I just want to be free (credits to Jake). Here I want to recommend Jakes stuff. Yes it's nothing new but the way he is telling is faboulous. I understand more things then a year before.

Just take a break, lay down on your bed and just BE! Everything else will happen automatically if your right!

So If you wanna be something, stop to look what you should do to become, start to BE it!

greetz midway

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm 

I'm still doing Natural Grounding, but only when I feel like doing it, sometimes because a song or video playing in my head and getting in the mood, other times I just feel like that, or some thought or mental picture suggests so.

So I stopped doing it as an obligation, and stopped doing it to get some specific result. Also, I'm not following any rules or patterns with it, every session is absolutely different than the previous, I adapt as I feel. Now I'm open about what happens, and it's like ten times more enjoyable. It's like I'm opening myself to do things whenever it's best to do them, and then it's when the best shit happens :D

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 am 

I'm doing it once in a while when I feel like it, not on a regular basis.

NG had some great value. It was useful for a while to recondition myself to a woman's true sexuality. And it did help to some degree because I now know what to look for in women and I'm not thrown off by any bitchy behavior.

However, I would say that on it's own it's not enough and not the 'magic bullet' that Rion makes it to be.

When I got results it was not only because of natural grounding but more because of other things I have used along with it. And I'm still learning.....

Ng on it's own is not going to make you a casanova. I really suggest to use most of your free time on other things.

A lot of guys on realm don't understand that Marcus and Kindered's claim- that their success came only from NG, is just not true.

Kindered was a top PUA before he did NG and Marcus was also not bad with women. I tried to explain that to some guys on realm a few times, but they don't want to listen.
They would rather read and reread Marcus's old posts over and over again hoping to find something there.

Oh and some guys on realm think they will get high enlightenment with NG, good luck for them with that :D

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 am 

As Rion put it: 'you can do all the natural grounding in the world, but if you don't see it "live" with me, women may still be a fantasy instead of reality'. *cue sales pitch* ;) :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:51 am 

Poor Rion.

I mean, take Cory Skyy, he basically teaches Affirmations. And affirmations existed long before Cory Skyy. Rion has discovered Natural Grounding, something totalliy new. But Cory, only with his affirmations and his mindset has success, financial and direct, with direct I mean that peole applying his teachings get their life in order. The difference between them is that Cory, as I think, really wants to help men getting their WHOLE life in order for them, getting the fruits that they're supposed to earn. His magnetic mindsets costs like 150 dollars which is not a bad price altough also a bit high. He makes great blog posts with lots of value where Rion only writes newsletters praising his own products and his "success" with women as if that success would make a man happy.

Rion is like "I have some women in my life but I need more to be happy". Lovely... and a great idol!

You can differentiate between someone who only wants to get your money and someone who wants to really help you, and have the work for that covered, from miles away.

Thats why I only have contact with teachers who really want to help me (Jake from stopgivingafuck.com for example). Or have you ever heard of one giving phone coachings who talks to you for 2,5 hours and only charges for one?

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 am 

create wrote:
As Rion put it: 'you can do all the natural grounding in the world, but if you don't see it "live" with me, women may still be a fantasy instead of reality'. *cue sales pitch* ;) :lol:

add to it the fact that Rion is mostly successful in poor third world countries- where anyone can have success if you come as a western with means and wave a few dollars (or show high social status with 500$ boots and a luxury rented apartment - in Rion's case :lol: )

Remember he wrote that he paid Paul Janka to coach him in Barcelona?
he wrote on the forum shortly afterwards something like: 'Paul is the King of social alphas and pradas and I'm the king of international dating'

It's the same as saying: I can only do well in poor countries but if you want success in the west- Paul Janka is your man.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:03 pm 

I just watch the videos sometimes because I have an Asian fettish LOL and I know that they're mine all mine, and I'm low on Asian girls in my life right now. Soon enough though ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
I just watch the videos sometimes because I have an Asian fettish LOL and I know that they're mine all mine, and I'm low on Asian girls in my life right now. Soon enough though ;)
Pretty much here too, I love me some Asians. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:43 pm 

Mmmm yes yum-yum noodles. I may have to go pick something up from the street today. My neighborhood features lots of Japanese "cuisine" on the streets. Heh heh.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:14 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
Mmmm yes yum-yum noodles. I may have to go pick something up from the street today. My neighborhood features lots of Japanese "cuisine" on the streets. Heh heh.
London would blow your mind dude. :D

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:32 pm 

Asians are lovely, but my loyaties lie with the latinas....oh YEAH. 8)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 pm 

I have no Asians and no latinas

you guys are lucky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:57 am 

Yes Spanish food is tasty as well, cuisine from all over the world - I approve.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:23 am 
@ Shay
How do you Know Kindred was a top PUA? I'm not telling you're lying, just want to know.

I've read some Marcus's posts, and I've read some things from different guys teaching in the seduction community (PUA's and naturals), and I read almost the same concepts.

Latinas? I'm surrounded by latinas, but in my city they want to be almost your master, and they change a lot if you're out there with a woman, even with not so beautiful ones and they look at you like you're the prize, but if you go out alone, it seems like you're invisible.

I got some IOI's sonarr or what ever you'd like to name it in London, even going in the tube a hot teen girl with really low waisted pants was putting her behind against my tool. But she was with her mother. And a very cute cougar that I saw about 2 to 3 times per week on the train seems like she wanted to meet me. She once stopped at my station at Norbury (SW16), like she wanted to meet 'by chance', but it seems like she was married (Damn, it seems like some married women wants me) and I did nothing.
Many little girls often were checking me out in London and in Edinbourgh, but I'm not a pervert.

And I had some japanese girls (I like the way they are) as classmates, but I just want them for friends. Another nice and kind of beauty brazilian seems to be attracted to me, but I was thinking, she's latina like women in my place, so I don't care about her (stupid me).

Talking about NG, it's curious, but about 3 days ago I felt the need to watch natural alphas, so I've been grounding quite often.
But thanks to you guys I'm gonna try other resources different from NG.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 am 

I'm all about taming the shrews, brother. 8-)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »