Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
From your writings we all know that regular ass ho's jock money, status, etc... relative to their own status, enviroment and options. But if X-Factors are not dependent on that, and front and clout circumvention come into play thereby making them X-Factors, what in general would you say they jock?

I know every girl is different, but if there was a theme...and if such a thing exists as a non-money hungry, value chasing ho, what would you say it is?

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
I thought I explained this already....hmmmm... :ugeek:

All an X-Factor is...is your average chick who, because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously (in addition to intangibles like your moral/value set), almost instantly submits and lets you lead with little to no resistance.

In other words, the more you maximize yourself, the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU. It's like the anti-Agent Smith in the sense of his ability to become any person who sees you...kind of like that. 8-)

My keeper probably wouldn't be your keeper...hell she might even try to run you into the ground. But for me, there isn't much she wouldn't do. You can apply the converse to whomever your keeper turns out to be, but honestly, my skeleton key fits a loooooooooot of locks. ;)

Just kidding...and I hope this clarifies things. 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
My keeper probably wouldn't be your keeper...hell she might even try to run you into the ground

Didn't you say she was doing that to some poor fucker the night you met her? Lol

Ok thanks for the further explanation, there was just one small thing that wasn't clear for me, but you fixed it up.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1169
Location: Foundation/Root
The Kidd!! wrote:
Just kidding...
no you're not. :lol:

you ever heard of the "urban Renaissance Man"?, He posses all the qualities that a woman looks for in a Man.

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
Quote:
Ok thanks for the further explanation, there was just one small thing that wasn't clear for me, but you fixed it up.
...and what was that, exactly? :geek:

...and yeah...the night I met her, an admirer of hers who came with her to the event professed his feeling to her after he saw that I had her cinched. Poor chap. :lol:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
Prodigy wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Just kidding...
no you're not. :lol:

you ever heard of the "urban Renaissance Man"?, He posses all the qualities that a woman looks for in a Man.
You're right...I was kidding about kidding...it was an inside joke...as in inside the forum. :lol:

Just remember folks...if your girl is ever around me and she chooses The Kidd!!....don't get mad at me or her...get upset with YOURSELF. :ugeek:

Never heard of that term...but I suppose it would fit me very nicely. :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Ok now I don't understand...
So X-Factors are also after money and status?

Let me ask you this to clarify what I mean Kidd:

let's say you were broke and didn't have a job\ or a shit job. Then your X-Factor would not be attracted to you then?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Ok thanks for the further explanation, there was just one small thing that wasn't clear for me, but you fixed it up.
...and what was that, exactly? :geek:
That the front and clout circumvention from an X-Factor was due to desperation from her faults / low-status. But from your explanation it's you say tomato I say tamatoe cause she is jock'n what ya got...since she percieves you as higher value than herself anyway.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Last edited by Star_Above on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
Sniper wrote:
Ok now I don't understand...
So X-Factors are also after money and status?

Let me ask you this to clarify what I mean Kidd:

let's say you were broke and didn't have a job\ or a shit job. Then your X-Factor would not be attracted to you then?
The fact that I am ambitious and have my shit together is what dropped her defenses that allowed her to get to know me and seal her fate...in a GOOD way. :lol:

Conversely, my keeper has a lot of potential as well...I don't want all looks and no brains/potential either.

Put it this way...if MY keeper was broke with a shit job and had no ambition or taking action to better her situation, she wouldn't be my keeper.

Rememeber folks...we are essentially using women's tactics against them...so I use their criteria when picking from who is choosing me. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Ok thanks for the further explanation, there was just one small thing that wasn't clear for me, but you fixed it up.
...and what was that, exactly? :geek:
That the front and clout circumvention from an X-Factor was due to desperation from her faults / low-status. But from your explanation it's you say tomato I say tamatoe cause she is jock'n what ya got...since she percieves you as higher value than herself anyway.
No. Gold diggers look for higher value. X-Factors pretty much just don't want you to be a bum with no ambition. There is a BIG difference...and your gut will be instrumental in helping you make the determination.

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2977
Location: UK
Personally I think you all have this the wrong way around.

You are looking at it from the wrong angle.

They are X-Factors because YOU are their X-Factor.

If you were on the tv show, YOU are the one they would vote for.

Hence they are an X-Factor.

-

Kidd has said this multiple times, including in this thread, I present an example here:
The Kidd!! (slightly edited) wrote:
an X-Factor is...

a woman who:

because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously

WILL almost instantly submit and let you lead with little to no resistance.


In other words:

the more you maximize yourself

the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU.
More to the point, BECAUSE OF YOU!

As a reaction/response to YOU!


-

As you progress, women who did not display this before will, the number of women who do will increase. They are the same women who did not react to you before.

The women have not changed, YOU have.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm
Posts: 1720
Location: Laniakea Supercluster
peregrinus wrote:

As you progress, women who did not display this before will, the number of women who do will increase. They are the same women who did not react to you before.

The women have not changed, YOU have.
Yes. You are more You.

_________________
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
peregrinus wrote:
Personally I think you all have this the wrong way around.

You are looking at it from the wrong angle.

They are X-Factors because YOU are their X-Factor.

If you were on the tv show, YOU are the one they would vote for.

Hence they are an X-Factor.

-

Kidd has said this multiple times, including in this thread, I present an example here:
The Kidd!! (slightly edited) wrote:
an X-Factor is...

a woman who:

because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously

WILL almost instantly submit and let you lead with little to no resistance.


In other words:

the more you maximize yourself

the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU.
More to the point, BECAUSE OF YOU!

As a reaction/response to YOU!


-

As you progress, women who did not display this before will, the number of women who do will increase. They are the same women who did not react to you before.

The women have not changed, YOU have.
Exactly right as usual brother...I guess I thought I implied it enough...maybe I haven't. :oops:

Like my Agent Smith example...he won't "hijack" someone for just a normal person, but for a "Neo", he would "hijack" a whole city block. Of course the stimulus is you after you have, or are in the process of, maximizing your potential. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
well I admit I got a little confused because I thought an X-Factor should have A B C D traits.
for exmaple:
A. nice and not a bitch

B. respect men

C. takes care of her man

D. will be a good mother.

So I was looking at it from a more general point of view...

But Kidd, you said that your keeper is nice to you but if I met her (for example) she could act rude or bitchy to me?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5068
Sniper wrote:
well I admit I got a little confused because I thought an X-Factor should have A B C D traits.
for exmaple:
A. nice and not a bitch

B. respect men

C. takes care of her man

D. will be a good mother.

So I was looking at it from a more general point of view...

But Kidd, you said that your keeper is nice to you but if I met her (for example) she could act rude or bitchy to me?
...and they WILL have those traits...if YOU are what they are looking for! ;)

If you met my keeper in passing on the street and tried to chat her up, yeah, she might hurt your feelings. :lol:

She'd be nice if I introduced you tho. :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
well I admit I got a little confused because I thought an X-Factor should have A B C D traits.
for exmaple:
A. nice and not a bitch

B. respect men

C. takes care of her man

D. will be a good mother.

So I was looking at it from a more general point of view...

But Kidd, you said that your keeper is nice to you but if I met her (for example) she could act rude or bitchy to me?
...and they WILL have those traits...if YOU are what they are looking for! ;)

If you met my keeper in passing on the street and tried to chat her up, yeah, she might hurt your feelings. :lol:

She'd be nice if I introduced you tho. :mrgreen:
I remember I was seeing this girl once and we went to the movies. We had just gotten there and the lights were still on before the previews, etc.. and this girl walks in. So the girl I'm seeing says to me "Omg look at what she's wearing, she looks horrible", because she wasn't wearing brand x or whatever.

I looked at her and said "How the fuck do you know that she doesn't have kids and all her money goes to them or something, so she doesn't care to have all designer shit!".

Long story short is I ended it with her because of that. This girl was all over my shit, what you would call a legite X-Factor to me, but it's like that quote "You can tell someone's true chracter by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them."

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am
Posts: 757
ManniJa wrote:

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.
that's why we have to be more logic, less emotional :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1048
Location: The Real World
rant wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.
that's why we have to be more logic, less emotional :)
So how do you be more logical than emotional ? is there any particular technique to do this ?

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
ManniJa wrote:
I remember I was seeing this girl once and we went to the movies. We had just gotten there and the lights were still on before the previews, etc.. and this girl walks in. So the girl I'm seeing says to me "Omg look at what she's wearing, she looks horrible", because she wasn't wearing brand x or whatever.

I looked at her and said "How the fuck do you know that she doesn't have kids and all her money goes to them or something, so she doesn't care to have all designer shit!".

Long story short is I ended it with her because of that. This girl was all over my shit, what you would call a legite X-Factor to me, but it's like that quote "You can tell someone's true chracter by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them."

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.
I can relate, I once dated a girl who was in to me. We went on three dates, she paid for herself on the second date and even paid for me on the third.
But after the third date she told me how she dated this AFC and that she was not really into him but he bought her gifts and always paid for her- so she enjoyed it and went out with him for two months.

(of course he never got sex from her)

but when I heard that it really turned me off and I stopped seeing her. Even though she was nice to me I saw her as ugly in nature and not an X-factor.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Resonance wrote:
rant wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.
that's why we have to be more logic, less emotional :)
So how do you be more logical than emotional ? is there any particular technique to do this ?
Well if she's really a bitch but only desperate for you because of your value then it's really easy to be logical knowing that she doesn't give a fuck about you, only the value you bring and what you can do for her and how you make her feel.

The million $$ question is if a genuinly nice girl actually exists that isn't that way because of desperation, but enjoying helping people and wanting to be a nurturer. I've never seen one personally, and I've been with my fair share of brauds.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited