Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Feeling it
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm 

The third chakra is the solar plexus chakra. It's responsible for personal power. If you put too much of yourself in something, or something has the power to affect your mental state negatively, this area of your body can respond and it starts to feel different.

Also, thanks for posting this. I already confirmed it myself a little while ago, but this is just further proof that all you really have to do is relax and not want to succeed. I've also expereienced that "leader" feeling that smash was describing at times.

It is definitely important that you feel these things rather than understand them. If you don't feel them, your energy isn't the same.

The only thing that throws me off (sometimes only now. I'm a lot more relaxed) is when things are working a little too well. But thanks to Brent's video that Shay posted and meditation in general, I realize that attachment isn't even a real thing you can put yourself into. I've had these realizations before, but something about the way Brent said them made me completely realize it.