Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm 

I've posted about affirmations before, that I think they're great...but I think when it comes to changing your negative-limiting belifs about yourself you have to throw the kitchen sink at that shit, use every method available...after all this is your life, and your beliefs create your life!

I've been doing some digging, really getting deep down to my negative beliefs about myself and fuck it, I'll share some and share the new reality I've replaced them with because maybe a few other guys here have the same negative beliefs as I did.

I use to think other guys were better then me because when I was younger people would make fun of me because of the family I came from. And I started to identify myself with a member of my family that they would jokingly tease me with.

I knew I had to shatter that beleif because before I would think to myself "Why would this girl I'm with like me when other guys are better then me?" That belief is a recipe for fucking disaster!

So I started to probe, starte to search for new refrences and came up with these belief/affirmations that got rid of that old negative self-loathe.

"I'm not my family, humans are not separate genetics, everyone comes from the same stardust that formed after the big bang, we all have the exact same genetics...everybody is exactly the same."

Another one...

"We are not our parents, all our parents did was pass onto us the genes of bad-ass paleolithic warriors, we have their genetics."

One I love from Joe Rogan when he was replying to a heckler in the crowd...

“And I’m not saying I’m anything special but guess what fuckface you’re not either, we’re all human” -Joe Rogan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_3b2_33vI 2:45

You gotta really recognize the limiting beliefs that hold you back from loving yourself and thinking you'e fucking fantastic. replace them, use those replacements as affirmations and it never hurts to add affirmations and visualizations like "I am the prize" "Women absolutely love me because I am the prize" "I am a leader" I ooze power and dominance, I am it!" etc...

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am 

ManniJa wrote:

"We are not our parents, all our parents did was pass onto us the genes of bad-ass paleolithic warriors, we have their genetics."

that's rigth, the power is rigth there inside of us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 am 

well, what I do is use affirmations along with release technicks (like Sedona). This way affirmations are not a band aid but a supplement to create my new reality. Without the release technicks & embracing the past - affirmations are useless (in my opinion..).

As I told you before I always had this negative believe- why would women want me when I'm not tall enough...
lately I have been working on letting that go to the can and had success. It still bothers me but just a little bit and not like it used to..

soon I think it won't bother me at all 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 am 

How tall are you if you don't mine me asking, Sniper?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 am 

about 1.72 (one meter 72 centimeters)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 am 

Ya I think I said here before that my friend Steve was 5'6" as well and was the best guy I've ever seen with women, I don't see him much anymore now because he's married, but I would put my whole bankroll on him in a contest with Cory Skyy or anyone who thinks they're the best out there. I wish you could met him man, it would chage your whole belief about your height.

Another this is that height is the same as age is the same is money; everyone is short compared to someone else, I'm 5'10 and guys 6' hover over me, guys who are 6' get overshadowed by guys 6'5, and guys 6'5 and over are uaually lanky and creepy looking, so it's all bullshit.

Same with age, everybody is young compared to some and old compared to some else. As with money, Donald Trump is the man, he's got 14 billion, but Donald Trump is a failure compared to Warren Buffett who's got 47 Billion, and Buffett is a failure compared to the prince of Saudi Arabia who's got 100+ ...and maybe the prince of Saudi Arabia has a 3" cock so he's a joke copared to everyone else. See what I'm saying...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:49 am 

yep man, I see :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 am 

Still on this? :|

I told you Sniper that my star pupil is 5'6"...and he actually pimped FOR REAL for about 3 years.

Let these limited beliefs go already, man! :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 am 

Yup, you gotta reframe that shit Sniper, quickly!