Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Subliminals
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
there is a saying in Jamaica "if you throw a stone in a pig pen, the one that cries out is the one that got hit"

GK :twisted: I was not talking to you, but since you took it upon yourself to wear the target then...

when the time comes to tear off the band aids I'll gladly help. :D
I'll even administer the "antiseptic".
based on your reply it is quite clear, there is much fear in you. :mrgreen:
:lol: @ bold

Seemed like pretty obvious that it was for me (and/or Ryan), as I am only one on this page with a different opinion.

Nah, not fear. Just being polite. I don't like when someone don't answer me, so I try to answer anyone who quetions/comments on my posts. Karma for dummies 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:59 pm 

Ryan wrote:
Well, it's supposed to be a long-term permanent change as it has for so many others, and I plan to refresh every 6 months to make it more natural and permanent.
apologies. I was referring to the above.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm 

^^
No worries :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:35 pm 

The GK wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
What I'd like to see is Ryan 'pimping' on his own rather than with subliminals on which he is dependent, that would be awesome.
By reading your posts, it seems like you as well are dependent on on doing “real” “inner work” in order to be “pimping”.

I don’t really see a difference. It’s all subjective. Ryan thinks his subs (which I am doing as well btw) are “real inner work” and you think it’s not. And you haven’t really told what you consider real either.

Real inner work is not something I am dependent on that I need to top-up on at regular intervals, it involves taking a look within yourself and the reality of your situation and doing something about it if circumstances are not favourable.

I don't know how else to explain it really, it's common sense, this is how people overcome hardships in life, you can't even compare inner work to subliminals, what I'm doing is real because for the first time I'm actually experiencing results (which I learned to no longer seek) having been honest with myself and taking control of my life situation, subliminals can't do that for you, at best they create a temporary fix.

I hope this makes sense, it's the best way I can put it into words right now. :p

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm 

I was using the ultrasonic subs used above. I was even one of the initial journal keepers when the site got established. I seemed to have some success with the subs initially. However, I changed my subs from attracting women to making money. However, neither really seemed to be working for me, whatsoever. After a few months I just dropped them.

I think the big reason why they didn't work was that Shannon may have had different ideas than I do as to what I would like my life to be as far as facilitating the attraction of money. But I'll never know, since he keeps most of the affirmations he uses a big secret.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm 

benj wrote:
I was using the ultrasonic subs used above. I was even one of the initial journal keepers when the site got established. I seemed to have some success with the subs initially. However, I changed my subs from attracting women to making money. However, neither really seemed to be working for me, whatsoever. After a few months I just dropped them.
I think the big reason why they didn't work was that Shannon may have had different ideas than I do as to what I would like my life to be as far as facilitating the attraction of money. But I'll never know, since he keeps most of the affirmations he uses a big secret.
They didn't work because binaural beats are a scam.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm 
What works for some, doesn't always work for others. We are fortunate enough to see how well they work and what they can really do for us ;)

Ryan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
there is a saying in Jamaica " if you throw a stone in a pig pen, the one that cries out is the one that got hit"

LOL!

That's bloody brilliant! :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:41 pm 

Ryan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

...and Ryan, BC lied at the end of the movie. :|
Surely ;)
actually in regards to the movie, he did lie at the end of the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-XrACFNHQ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 am 

Alchemist wrote:
The GK wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
What I'd like to see is Ryan 'pimping' on his own rather than with subliminals on which he is dependent, that would be awesome.
By reading your posts, it seems like you as well are dependent on on doing “real” “inner work” in order to be “pimping”.

I don’t really see a difference. It’s all subjective. Ryan thinks his subs (which I am doing as well btw) are “real inner work” and you think it’s not. And you haven’t really told what you consider real either.

Real inner work is not something I am dependent on that I need to top-up on at regular intervals, it involves taking a look within yourself and the reality of your situation and doing something about it if circumstances are not favourable.

I don't know how else to explain it really, it's common sense, this is how people overcome hardships in life, you can't even compare inner work to subliminals, what I'm doing is real because for the first time I'm actually experiencing results (which I learned to no longer seek) having been honest with myself and taking control of my life situation, subliminals can't do that for you, at best they create a temporary fix.

I hope this makes sense, it's the best way I can put it into words right now. :p
Well put Alchemist, I know what you mean. Real inner work is personal, subliminals are a joke compared to inner work.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 am 

The path of least resistance is only bound to bring about more anguish, over the past couple weeks I dug deep and found some things I didn't like about myself, I still find pieces here and there as I dig up more but this time it's different, because I'm finally learning the true nature of these things and properly observing myself I've tapped into the power to change them, I accept it won't happen overnight either, knowing I'm doing something about it though gives me confidence.

Actually feeling the change over time and knowing all the answers will come as I go deeper gives me hope, subliminals are no substitute for real inner work.