Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Subliminals
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:34 am 
I posted somewhat about this in another thread but I wanted to start a new one specifically about the subliminals I use. I know a few others here use them as well and I can only say I have amazing success using them, especially the 6 stage sets that Shannon creates. If you're looking for a quick, effortless way to work out your inner game issues and also manifest an abundance women into your life check out his site, specifically under category "Of Interest to Men". The 6 stage Alpha 2011 program is amazing! I'm looking forward to his future version of both 6 stage Woman Magnet and 6 stage Sex Magnet :) Check out some of the posts on the forum as well :)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/shop/

Post subject: Re: Subliminals
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 am 

Hey Ryan,

you told me that you are curently using this:

http://subliminal-shop.com/of-interest- ... ormat.html

I guess me and the others would love to know a little more about the kind of success it brought you so far (and what stage are you at right now)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 am 
I'm on stage 2 right now, about half way through. The thing is, I've done numerous subliminals before doing this one so everyone starts at a completely different level. But so far I've noticed the below, although a lot of it is fluctuating right now, hopefully things begin to level out in stages 3 and 4.

-Gaining confidence more and more every month
-Approaching is starting to become somewhat easy and beginning to notice natural changes occurring
-Eye contact is becoming more solid, I'm getting A LOT more when I go out, including longer stares & smiles from good looking girls
-I did have a few girls approaching but not as many when I was doing the beginning of the Woman Magnet set (and before anyone starts asking me about that set, I will NOTE I did not complete it simply because I needed the foundation of Alpha Male!). Girls are typically responding more shy around me.
-Starting to see some manifestation of women, especially with my online dating life.
-Neediness is once again residing, I went through a horrible period of neediness over the past couple of months with some personal issues, but now it's once again practically gone and I can comfortably live my life for myself.
-Better able to handle stress, fear, and anxiety, especially socially.
-Attracting and going after much higher-quality women and will not put up with as much bullshit from others
-Dating 2 girls at the same time right now and beginning to meet more ;)
-Outer appearances, walk/voice/eye contact/gaze/smile/etc. have been improving
-Starting to feel this feeling of greatness
-Beginning to feel like I can have any girl I want
-Rejection doesn't bother me
-Starting to feel more respected and looked up upon, men respond very differently to me lately/much more respect
-Feeling more badass and cool at times.

But like I said, it all is fluctuating since I'm still in the beginning stages, some days are better than others but I'm constantly seeing new changes occurring quite frequently. This program is more of a foundation, the others (Woman Magnet & Sex Magnet) build on top of it and will bring success pretty fucking quickly, once you have that foundation in place. All I can say is, you really have to try it to see for yourself and if you're skeptical, check out the free confidence sub in the free section. That's basically a small preview of how much your confidence is going to improve with this large-scale program.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 am 
Site Admin

I will try the confidence 3.0 in the free section.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm 

You paid nearly $200 for this? :|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm 
Alchemist wrote:
You paid nearly $200 for this? :|
Yes I paid $200, well over that, I have a few other sets I've purchased. And yes, well worth it, so fucking worth it. I'm on stage 3 as of yesterday and noticed so many natural changes in my confidence and leadership, I'm always surprised when I go out how I naturally act now. Literally, not self-conscious whatsoever right now. I'm ready for the future Sex Magnet to come out :)

Ryan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:55 am 

Ryan wrote:
I'm on stage 3 as of yesterday and noticed so many natural changes in my confidence and leadership,
leadership;

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men, the other 999 follow women”
----Croucho Marx

Anyway, it´s always better if you know what´s on those
programs. You keep as much control as you can when it
comes to reprogramming yourself, whatever the method.
100% responsibility.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm 
Ok guys, I haven't been here in a while but I wanted to give you an update on how these subliminals have affected my life and maybe some of you might be interested in giving them a try. The last time I posted I was in stage 4 of this Alpha Male program I've been sharing...well, I have successfully completely the program and wanted to share with you, my results and my current project, so here it goes.

First, I want to point out that from October 2010 until February 2011 I was in an extreme anxiety-ridden, major depression episode that I thought I'd never recover from. I was having constant suicidal thoughts and hated myself which came out of the blue considering last summer I was happier than I ever have been.

My changes since completing

1) I can go out alone, anywhere I want, whenever I want, bars, clubs, whatever, I don't mind it if I have an urge to go out
2) Unshakably, naturally confident in everything I do including social situations and financial issues
3) Motivation towards future, I plan to start my own business soon, I continue to grow, learn, and take care of myself
4) Not self-conscious anymore, I could care less what people think, I make my own reality and tell myself who I am
5) Have no problems making eye contact with others
6) Calm, relaxed, collected, cool
7) Body language shifted showing complete comfort whenever I go
8) Huge improvement in walk, I walk with purpose, I walk like a leader
9) I'm happy, no longer depressed and no longer fear death, being alone, completely got over my fear of flying, approach anxiety is gone.
10) Very bold, assertive, I always go after what I want not caring about consequences. There were many times in Alpha Male I approached random girls in stores wanting phone numbers because she was adorable.
11) Neediness subsided after completing program. But during program, I felt needy because I felt desire to pursue. I felt no resentment towards not being able to have women, my confidence made me pursue a lot.
12) Carefree attitude esp. when it comes to what I say, I no longer care what anyone may think.
13) Live to have fun, forget the unimportant bs
14) Stress-free
15) Anger management
16) Helping others is becoming a big priority in my life
17) Dominate with both friends and girlfriends, I get what I want always
18) Women do look at me when I go out but not to the extent in the past simply because this program wasn't so focused on women. As soon as I finished Alpha though, the looks and stares increased. Had been assumed because I gained 40 lbs because of my health problems...loosing that now.
19) Feel able and confident to go after public speaking, and it was my biggest fear.
20) Women tell me they love my carefree, adventurous attitude. I've been compared to Tucker Max at times and Tank from My Bestfriend's Girl. I met so many great women. One of which still comes to me for dating advice.
21) I turned into a 'man-whore' to my friends...constantly asking me for advice, constantly begging me to tell them numbers.
22) I dated well over 50 women in 6 months ;)
23) Out of that, my original number I've had sex with multiplied by 5.
24) I had many same-night lays towards the end. No longer cared to get to know one another, just ripped off her clothes and f-ed her in my bed.
25) I dated lots of women for long periods of times, I shuffled them out for new ones every couple of months, I dated up to 5 women at one time for most of the concluding 3 months.
26) I met an amazing women that I'm now settled with, falling for, and having amazing sex with. She's a 12 in my book, and seriously amazing.
27) I've been labelled a 'man-whore', 'player', 'bad-ass', 'slut'...the list goes on.
28) I've been told upon meeting me, women I dated knew I had a lot of women, which could have explained why I struck out on a few dates ;)
29) I get so much respect from all men and women, women naturally follow my lead. I see most, if not all, women as shy little girls to an extent. I've gotten more insight on the way women are wired.
30) My relationship with my parents has somewhat strengthen but I definitely stand up for myself, I can no longer let them affect me or my life, nor my bosses or friends. I make my own rules, always.
31) I've made lots of new friends, I click immediately with new people and keep the ones I like in my life, the others I ignore or disregard. No one intimidates me anymore. I create my social circles and throw events all the time. Before starting Alpha Male, I was alone for a while.

and the list goes on...

right now, I'm taking all of this and building upon it. instead of pursuing, I'm now changing my mindset to a prize that women chase after, pick-up, and seduce without any effort on my end. The program is called Sex Magnet and so far I've been beating my brain releasing past self-esteem/appearance issues.

subliminal-shop.com/shop

Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:23 pm 

Try living without the program for awhile and see if you notice any changes.

I'll give you props if you can manage all that through real hard work and no band aid solutions. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 pm 
Well, it's supposed to be a long-term permanent change as it has for so many others, and I plan to refresh every 6 months to make it more natural and permanent.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm 

Ryan wrote:
Well, it's supposed to be a long-term permanent change as it has for so many others, and I plan to refresh every 6 months to make it more natural and permanent.
The thing is subliminals are not 'natural' to begin with, so you'll need a top-up every few months rather than developing and solidifying a mindset through perseverance and real inner work, what you plan to do doesn't sound like progress dude.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 pm 
Lol and sitting in your room all day crying to a bunch of videos of Asian women is... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 pm 

Damn Ryan...that was so 2009! :lol:

Oh...and you forgot the masturbating part...I hope you never fell victim to that Hooey. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 am 

Ryan wrote:
Lol and sitting in your room all day crying to a bunch of videos of Asian women is... ;)
Difference between me and you, my passive agressive friend, is I realized it was bullshit, did some real work on my mindset and moved on. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am 

@Alchemist

I don't use Subliminals however since you guys are on the subject:

No one got the results Ryan got by doing natural grounding (I don't count Marcus and Kindered because they were not bad with women before they did NG and Kindered was a top PUA before his NG period)

so if Ryan was not good with women before he used those Subliminals and Now he is pimping- than you can't compare that to NG.

Ryan, great report man 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 am 

That's not the point Sniper, NG and subliminals are both band-aid solutions, I've extensively experimented with both.

What I'd like to see is Ryan 'pimping' on his own rather than with subliminals on which he is dependent, that would be awesome.

Real inner work has a lasting effect, I just don't believe in these self-improvement programs you guys still buy into....you guys need to work on your ego.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm 
Thank you, my closed minded friend. First off, the subliminals are in no way a 'band-aid' fix. They incorporate lots of release techniques and state of the art scripting to help you release all of your past beliefs and then replace. It is in no way an easy fix ;) But that's ok, because the things I can accomplish with subliminals is way beyond believable and fortunately for me, I'm not so closed minded and literally enjoying my life to the fullest right now.

As far as subliminals go...Lets take a look at some of the most successful people who have used subliminals to achieve success, shall we:

-Barrack Obama
-Steven Spielberg
-Tiger Woods
-Anthony Robbins

If you want to doubt them, go right a head ;) At least I'm willing to give them a try and not be so closed minded about everything just because NG was in no way some quick-fix that you assumed it would be ;) And just because something is 'quick' and isn't as painful, does not mean that it's wrong. Go get a clue.

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm 

Ryan wrote:
If you want to doubt them, go right a head ;) At least I'm willing to give them a try and not be so closed minded about everything just because NG was in no way some quick-fix that you assumed it would be ;) And just because something is 'quick' and isn't as painful, does not mean that it's wrong. Go get a clue.

Ryan
Calm yourself, I'm not close minded at all and in my previous post (if you pay close attention) I did say I've extensively experimented with both NG and subliminals, for 4 years to be specific, I'm speaking from experience.

After all that time and effort with no result I got a reality check from Kidd, did some REAL work on myself and now things are happening.

I'm not saying just because it's easier and less painful that it's wrong (you jumped to that conclusion on your own), I'm glad it's working for you but you can't depend on this stuff forever dude.

Last edited by Alchemist on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm 

@alchemist

let him be, you keep in the path

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm 

rant wrote:
@alchemist

let him be, you keep in the path
Will do, I was warned about this before. :lol: