Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Subliminals
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm 

Indeed you were. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm 

Nice report ;-)

Did you stop using cory skyy magnetic mindset or still using it ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm 

Ryan, I'm glad you are having great successes with your 'path', but understand this...what you are doing is no different than what Bradley Cooper was doing in 'Limitless'...you are dependent on something to get and maintain these results.

One day, you're gonna run out of 'pills'...which you are already aware of hence the whole 're-up in 6 months' talk. When you do eventually have that 'crash', I hope you will then put yourself in rehab (do some real inner work) rather than desperately reaching for more drugs (your subliminals).

In the meantime...
[ img ]

Enjoy the ride for however long it lasts. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:52 pm 
These subliminals are meant to be long-term to permanent programming. The owner has scripted them and used the technology in a way that is unlike other subliminal tapes on the market that do not necessarily last. Thus, the reason for the program being 6 months long...he has customers previously that have used this program just once and still achieving results years later. The reason why I choose to do it in 6 more months is because I want to achieve more success and become stronger. Not to mention he upgrades the program each year including new scripts and new things to improve on. Your first time through is definitely not going to be AS effective as your future run throughs, obviously, there will be some issues that did not get tackled as much as others. Plus it makes everything that much more natural the second time around.

In the end, as you remember, Bradley Cooper also did make it possible to maintain the results without his pills ;)

As for MM, I no longer do the affirmations...the subliminals are my replacement for that. Subliminals are the same thing as affirmations which Cory Skyy uses, they just bombard at a quicker, more effective rate. The program I did in this forum was an Alpha Male subliminal designed to turn you into a better man without so much focus on women. This next one, I'm working on now, is more similar to MM in using your energy to make women seduce you.

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm 

Ok ryan thanks

The kidd what do youunderstand about real inner work?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm 

john225 wrote:
Ok ryan thanks

Capital K buddy...and I'm not sure I understand what this question is asking...

...and Ryan, BC lied at the end of the movie. :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
john225 wrote:
Ok ryan thanks

Capital K buddy...and I'm not sure I understand what this question is asking...

...and Ryan, BC lied at the end of the movie. :|
Surely ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
(do some real inner work)
I meant that what you posted some posts before

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm 
john225 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
(do some real inner work)
I meant that what you posted some posts before
I believe he is asking what you consider 'real inner work'...

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm 

If you have read any of my posts at all, then you know that everything I say, that I AM...is the direct result of YEARS of inner work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm 

@ John

This has been discussed here a lot. Please have a look at those threads:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=918

And some further responses from Kidd to the above thread here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=278

And don't forget the essential thread here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=787

edit: Oh and it is NEVER wrong to read or re-read the posts in Kidds Corner!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
What I'd like to see is Ryan 'pimping' on his own rather than with subliminals on which he is dependent, that would be awesome.
By reading your posts, it seems like you as well are dependent on on doing “real” “inner work” in order to be “pimping”.

I don’t really see a difference. It’s all subjective. Ryan thinks his subs (which I am doing as well btw) are “real inner work” and you think it’s not. And you haven’t really told what you consider real either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If you have read any of my posts at all, then you know that everything I say, that I AM...is the direct result of YEARS of inner work.
That’s the problem with that, though, the fact that it takes YEARS!!! I’ve wasted very much time already and now I want fast results. Call it an ego-thing, if you will.

This forum is great. Discussing what is the best and "right" path. But remember, 'All roads lead to Rome'. In the end each man will walk the path he believes is the best for him and really do hope it works out for everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:09 pm 

The GK wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That’s the problem with that, though, the fact that it takes YEARS!!! I’ve wasted very much time already and now I want fast results. Call it an ego-thing, if you will.

This forum is great. Discussing what is the best and "right" path. But remember, 'All roads lead to Rome'. In the end each man will walk the path he believes is the best for him and really do hope it works out for everyone.
it took me 8 months to be in the rigth path, it feels good 8-) , women are enjoying as well

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:32 pm 

it's quite sad, but people still don't understand the purpose of the posts we make in this forum. clear your schedules because we are going to have to go to the "operating room" with some of these fellas.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 pm 

The GK wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

It doesn't have to take Years GK. The Kidd went through a lot of trial and error until he found the path. If he had known the path it doesn't have to take years....

I'm not against subliminals BTW- if you think that it's good then go for it.
But what The Kidd meant to say was that it took him years because he didn't know what he knows now and if he did then it would not have taken years...

I have been doing some hardcore inner work for the last three months and results are awsome (some of my results I don't post here).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm 

The GK wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

GK, I was not fortunate to have information at my fingertips like you guys do now. All I had was Iceberg Slim's book, and the nuts to go thru a whole lot of trial and error. So be mindful of that as your ego puts words in your mouth. :|

That said, I can guarantee that my foundation is much more solid that yours will ever be because I didnt have the answers given to me...I HAD TO WORK FOR THEM. 8-)

The 'fast' or 'quick and easy' path will always yield decent short term results...but you will falter in the long term unless you have a solid, foundational mindset. You may never admit it, but you will come to a crossroad in life one day when these words I have written today WILL ring true... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
it's quite sad, but people still don't understand the purpose of the posts we make in this forum. clear your schedules because we are going to have to go to the "operating room" with some of these fellas.
We? Really? :roll: Go ahead, Prodigy, take me to the "operating room"

It's even more sad to see ppl posting things that doesn't do anyone ANY good.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:28 pm 

Sniper wrote:
But what The Kidd meant to say was that it took him years because he didn't know what he knows now and if he did then it would not have taken years...
The Kidd!! wrote:
GK, I was not fortunate to have information at my fingertips like you guys do now. All I had was Iceberg Slim's book, and the nuts to go thru a whole lot of trial and error. So be mindful of that as your ego puts words in your mouth. :|
Alright, I misunderstood that part. I don’t know Kidd as good as many of the other guys (from some old forum or something).
The Kidd!! wrote:
That said, I can guarantee that my foundation is much more solid that yours will ever be because I didn’t have the answers given to me...I HAD TO WORK FOR THEM. 8-)
Sure thing. Luckily for me that I only compete with myself. ;)
The Kidd!! wrote:
The 'fast' or 'quick and easy' path will always yield decent short term results...but you will falter in the long term unless you have a solid, foundational mindset. You may never admit it, but you will come to a crossroad in life one day when these words I have written today WILL ring true...
Well, the subs are also supposed to help you build that. Having said that, I am on this forum to learn and I know that learning about other members experiences is helping me too.

Hopefully, I will come to a stage, where I can suggest you to start with the subs. The reason I haven’t done it yet (written a review), is because I haven’t tested it long term, to the point I can be 100 % certain it’s the best way to go. :geek:

Last edited by The GK on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 pm 

there is a saying in Jamaica " if you throw a stone in a pig pen, the one that cries out is the one that got hit"

GK :twisted: I was not talking to you, but since you took it upon yourself to wear the target then...

when the time comes to tear off the band aids I'll gladly help. :D
I'll even administer the "antiseptic".
based on your reply it is quite clear, there is much fear in you. :mrgreen: