Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 am 

GK had a great post here:
Quote:
I truly think that your beliefs and confidence is the "magic pill", but of course some action must follow.

I don't think it is the good-looks, the wealth, or something else external that gives you the woman directly, BUT it gets you the CONFIDENCE, because you THINK that these things matter and then THAT (the confidence) in return gets you the women.

So of course, you can start working on these external things too (more wealth, looks, better style, more interesting life, etc etc), but the one thing that will be the most effective is just changing your beliefs. So it's much easier to go to the root itself. That's my opinion anyway.
located on this thread:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 6773#p6773

now I will add that a guy like David X never let the fact that he is not tall or a little chubby stop him from getting women. One of the reason he reached that level is because he didn't listen to what women 'say they want' he gave them what he knew they need.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:19 am 

maybe believing that you have bad beliefs is another affirmation, maybe believing that the problem with girls is becasue your beliefs is an affirmation too, what if there is really nothing to fix?, it's just my opinion and my experience about affirmations, becasue i felt like adding more weight and running away of my own demons

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 am 

rant wrote:
maybe believing that you have bad beliefs is another affirmation, maybe believing that the problem with girls is becasue your beliefs is an affirmation too, what if there is really nothing to fix?, it's just my opinion and my experience about affirmations, becasue i felt like adding more weight and running away of my own demons
well, as someone here once said (I don't remember who it was) we talk to ourselves all day long (usually negative shit) so why not 'change the record' to possitive.
I guess gratitude is also good to remind yourself what you do have.

And regarding the negative self talk- it's based on our past experiences (and we all have those....). So unless you can be in the now moment and control your thoughts it's kind of hard you know....

even monks have to train for years before they can silence their thoughts and be in the now most of the time.

edit: I did mention that I use the Sedona to release past baggage and not use affirmations as a band-aid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 am 

Sniper wrote:

well, as someone here once said (I don't remember who it was) we talk to ourselves all day long (usually negative shit) so why not 'change the record' to possitive.
I guess gratitude is also good to remind yourself what you do have.

And regarding the negative self talk- it's based on our past experiences (and we all have those....). So unless you can be in the now moment and control your thoughts it's kind of hard you know....

even monks have to train for years before they can silence their thoughts and be in the now most of the time.

edit: I did mention that I use the Sedona to release past baggage and not use affirmations as a band-aid
fair enogth ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am 

Yes, having beliefs "about" beliefs is a belief too but I think that changing your beliefs is a faster way to be a happy man than trying to release anything.

But yes, the students of Lester Levenson who created the Sedona Method and the Abundance Course, they don't talk about affirmations. They talk about releasing attachments which releases limiting beliefs at their core and reveal the positive power that you have inside of you.

Lester Levenson even had a different word for indifference:

http://blog.sedonacoaching.com/2010/09/ ... sness.aspx

which means totally the same concept 8-)