Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: everyone listen to this
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am 

it a must, i see alot of talk on this forum about whether affirmations work or not, and yes they work better than anything else out there they just take sometime and you need to accept what ever comes up that is negative just say yes to it and keep affirming,

anyway i suggest everyone listen to this audio where cory skyy (whos my favourite, in fact i only take his advice now, only) talks to one of this one on one students and listen to the crazy wild stories, these stories make marcus morettis stories look like a joke and even make brents and jakes stories look like nothing. check it out
here is the link:
http://coryskyy.net/audio/oneonone.MP3
its most powerful audio ive ever heard in fact this one interview is worth more than all pua products out there its that powerful, i also suggest people watch cory skyy vids on youtube to pick up his energy and it has great info too

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 am 

Thanks man, I'm going to listen tomarrow.
I'm open minded to everything.

how have you been?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm 

Cool thing this file. But "Brents and Jakes stories look like nothing to this"? I don't think that this is true, but this isn't important at all. Because what the indifferent guys like Brent, Cory, Kidd and co. are teaching is basically the same and leads to the same outstanding results: INDIFFERENCE.

And Cory and the guy in this audio file are totally right that they put their focus on CHANGE. As long as men aren't willing to change, to take what it gets to be happy and successul, they won't achieve it. The illusion of the magic pill... Strangely enough the directest way for them to get laid, prostitution, isn't magic enough for them :lol:

Its a great process but a hard one at many times. I'm enjoying it and feel better and better about myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm 

Yup, Cory's one of the 3 wisemen to listen too.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm 

yoyoyo wrote:
these stories make marcus morettis stories look like a joke
Oh and yoyoyo
I never understood why you worship that Marcus guy so much. I'm sure he is a cool dude but there is nothing special about him.

Rion met him in Costa Rica and said that he looks like a model. Anyone who looks like a model already has an advantage.
Now add to that the fact that he was an engineer- which is considered a high social status by a lot of people & women in particular.

He was also Brent's student and He had an attractive personality.

All Marcus did was what The Kidd has been saying all this time:

he worked on himself to be the best man he can be on all levels.
high social status (engineer), he has great looks (which is a bonus) and he learned about indifference from Brent+ already had an attractive personality. That's all.....

If he was not good looking with a low paying job and an unattractive personality do you think watching some pretty asian smiley girls would make him successful?

get real dude :|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 pm 

yeh how was the interview sniper, did you learn alot from it??
amazing stuff aye, stick with the affirmations and you will experience the same results, my results just keep gettin better and better, and btw marcus's stories arent that big of a deal i experience crazier stuff even now, but back then i didnt thats why it was a big deal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 am 

And yoyoyo...when Sniper says 'all this time', he means that I've been saying this stuff for over a decade now...almost 12 years now in fact...which means I predate all of your idols by quite a large margin. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 am 

It´s normal to wake up next to a woman
who wakes me up by tickling my face with
her long hair and trying to hold her laughter.

Women are lovable, if you let them be that.

Life´s supposed to be this way. Life is merely
the study of attention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:12 am 

just finished listening. Great podcast, thanks for sharing man :) . And I totally agree that there is no magic pill. If you want to be an attractive man you have to do some work.
it's not always easy but when you become 'that man' success will be very easy.....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 am 

By the way, why not sharing one or two stories of yours, yoyoyo? It surely would make it inspiring for the ones who don't know anything about indifference.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 am 

Jared wrote:
It´s normal to wake up next to a woman
who wakes me up by tickling my face with
her long hair and trying to hold her laughter.

Women are lovable, if you let them be that.

Life´s supposed to be this way. Life is merely
the study of attention.
That sounds like some amorati shit dude. :|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am 

:P

I´m aware of that.

It´s easier with women who do their part.

"God must love crazy people because he makes
so many of them..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm 

ok lol, i'll keep them short and sweet, multiple threesomes from clubs with random girls, makeouts without a word being said again multiple times almost everytime i go out lately, random girls calling me( i dont know how they got my number lol), incredible respect from guys wanting to be friends, not giving a shit about anything, checked out evrywhere you go, and so on. I know im just scratching the surface and theres more great stuff to come.
:D and i know everyone can be even better too, everyone on this forum.
One thing i have to mention is the sedona method its very powerful, at the advanced level they teach that every negative emotion comes from wanting approval, control, or wanting to survive, so the way i release my emotions, when im not doin the body method is ask myself, could i let go of wanting approval? yes would i? yes, when? now and bam it goes, i mean it like magic because its gettin to the core root cause of it if you look you will see that it all comes from wanting approval control and wanting to be safe/survive. so when you feel negative ask yourself the questions to let go of the wants, then you will feel good again then start affirming, dont do affirmations when your feeling like shit, what made the difference for me was facing my insecurities and fears, and releasing them, then affirming when you clear that shit out, so the formula is think affirmations all day, do them in front of mirror, when negative emotions come up, release them going to the core with sedona method(wanting approval, control and survive) or body method, or eft, or tat theres so many techniques use them get clear and then start affirming again, its tedious though but keep at it. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm 

Awesome, yoyoyo! Another nice example of what indifference results in ;)

I think it would be really beneficial if you could give a small "before/after" report of your development.

- How were you before you started creating your new life? I mean, how did you feel about yourself, how was your social/women life?

- What did you do to get your life to this point? Anything you did daily?

- What was your biggest breakthrough? I mean when did you realise that you're "there"?

- How long did it take you to get to your new life? What was the crucial thing that held you back?

Thanks for your sharing your story, man ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 pm 

well natural grounding did make a big difference for me, i know you guys say it doesnt work but it really changed me radically i still do it but like once a month just for a emotional release thats the way i see it now, but the one thing that changed me the most was releasing my emotions, facing them, not covering them up with affirmations, but literally jst seeing whats inside and facing it no matter how unbearable it was, i suggest forgettin the whole pickup thing for a while and just focus on the sedona method, eft and body method and just release constantly and see what changes happen, that could be the one thing you need to do, just release on wanting approval, control, and survival all day all long alot of emotions will come up at first but thats the thing you need to deal with that as its the thing thats holding you back unconsciously, when you feel it consciously and accept it it will leave you, but letting go of those wants is what will bring up all the negatives, its not for the faint of heart but its worth it :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm 

Indeed you can have anything in Life
as long as you don´t want it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm 

Quote:
dont do affirmations when your feeling like shit, what made the difference for me was facing my insecurities and fears, and releasing them, then affirming when you clear that shit out
That is a big step. When people try yo use affirmations as a band-aid they don't work. But when you face your insecurities and fears and then reframe- that is the key.

What book about the Sedona method did you read BTW?
there are a few resources about the Sedona method out there (there are almost the same but a bit different)

BTW
I don't know if you remember but I first started to talk about the Sedona method on Realm ;)