Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:55 pm 

Quote:
Why are so many of us struggling?

Because we have forgotten WHO WE ARE. Who we are is our True and Authentic Self that is always connectedand one with Source Energy. On the other hand, who we THINK we are is how we show up in life. If we are struggling we will never be who we are. Let that sink in for a moment. Who we THINK we are comes from listening to other people rather than listening to ourselves. For a large portion of my life I believed what others told me to believe. I learned early that what other people think of me is more important that what I think of myself. At least this is what I thought. Living in the Flow and living in abundance is about focusing on WHO YOU ARE and what you can do in this moment. It is not about who you are not, what you cannot do, and what you don't have.

WHO YOU ARE is everything. It is the ONLY thing that really matters because everything hinges on your ability to be yourself and to do that you must become intimately aware of the false beliefs you have about yourself and about the way life works. When you live in the Flow and in Alignment with Source Energy you know you already have what you need. People who live in the Flow and in Alignment are more than just positive thinkers - they are attraction in action. They accept life is not always easy and doesn't always follow astraight and convenient path. They let life unfold through the minstead of putting their life into a box of expectations. Your greatness is not dependent upon anything you accomplish. You don't need to prove anything to anyone - even yourself.

I am here to tell you one thing - you and everyone that comes in contact with you are already great. To live your greatness, you must know WHO YOU ARE and you must do what you can do in THIS MOMENT. Nothing else is required. Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT! No matter how large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Dr. Robert Anthony
Now think about this guys:
it's great to take action to learn, improve and go after your goals. but at the same time not to focus all the time about who you are not, what you cannot do, and what you don't have.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:00 am 

Sniper, I'm also into Dr. Robert Anthony's email newsletter. I'm applying those very things he said about being in the flow and accepting that who you are is already great. By the way, I have a lot of questions for you. Is there any way we can discuss this in private? Alright, it's about 'Natural Grounding'.

I know that last sentence might have turned you off but I hope you'll take the time to answer my questions. Thanks in
advance!

Peace and prosperity to you, my friend. :)

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm 

sure feel free to pm me with any question you have, I'll be happy to answer all your questions....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 am 

Sniper wrote:
sure feel free to pm me with any question you have, I'll be happy to answer all your questions....

Sure, will do man. PM'ing you right now.

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.