Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 am 

Hey everyone I don't know if you have heard this interview, but I just got done listening to it and I've never had a more profound liberating experience in my ENTIRE life. Its an interview between sean messenger and eric invincible. It contains some real gems of information and I encourage you to check it out. If you listen to this audio and it truly resonates with you at the core like it did for me then you will have a profound shift in awareness and beliefs.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O8ETN1CH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:25 am 

Listened it through while cleaning my house.

Highly recommend. It started a little flat but it´ll
get better through the end.

;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 pm 

I'd also like to elaborate further on what Love is that he's talking about. This isn't egoic love, if you are trying to love people you are missing the point. Its a subtle but VERY important difference.

Stop right now, take a deep breath in letting your stomach expand, and release the breath and relax.

Your ego will try to love, try to look for validation of love, try to convince you that if you aren't giving egoic love then you aren't Loving, but this isn't the case. This Love is seeing people for who they are, not judging, not labeling. This doesn't mean you are a new age hippy push over who takes crap from people. If people disrespect you, leave. Its as simple as that. You don't have to take revenge, get super angry, or defend your ego.

Its also about authenticity. If you are in an angry mood and don't feel like talking to people don't try to love them with your ego. People will see that and know that you are fake. Relax, breathe, and let the emotion in you be. Realize that it is only emotion and it is only energy inside you. Don't project that anger onto other people.

Also I'd like to point out another side of the ego. The "spiritual" side. The side that thinks above all it should love everyone, and accept crap from people. Being spiritual doesn't mean accepting punishment and allowing yourself to be tormented. You should value yourself as a human being and you deserve as much respect as you give to the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 pm 

Oh dude... If I don't mind the quality of the recording.. Most interesting and true interview so far. And I listen to interviews on daily basis (not women-related interviews)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 am 

hi, can anyone re-upload this interview ?

thanks