Touches on a couple of subjects, interesting talk.
Steps for a You-turn:
1) Do a self audit. Ask:
* What's working for you? What isn't?
* What do you know that you wish you didn't know?
* What are you scared to face? See things for what they actually are (and where you actually are).
2) Follow your freedom
* What do you like? What makes you feel good?
* Usually when you follow what feels good, your purpose is in front of you, or on the periphery
* Follow your gut listen if you feel anxiety or anxiousness
* List out your ideas/things you think you want. Do you feel:
- Joy or fear?
- Excitement or Dread?
- Expansion or contraction?
- Liberation or suffocation?
* Try writing a joy journal (30 days)
- Write down every moment that brings joy to you
- Then look at any patterns in inspiration -> what skillset am i using when I'm the most inspired?
- Take action. Don't go for perfectionism, dont be afraid to fail
- Perfectionism is the enemy of action -> mask we wear when we're afraid of failure
- Clarity comes from engagement ... it does not come from thought. Limbo is powerless
Try things. Show up and commit to something that you like. You can always course correct if things don't go well.