Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm 

Well I haven't met Rion in person but when I went to Thailand in 04 and 06 it really had a positive effect on my peace of mind. I wasn't expecting it to effect my interactions with women but looking back it was the peace of mind that made things a lot easier for me.

Ironically I used to travel to San Francisco cause I loved the women there, however if I was needing anything to happen then women weren't that into me. When I reached a state of inner peace and was just happy for no reason then that's when I would meet women and we would hit it of.

I agree with Midnight. For me the best reason to do NG is to feel peace and be happy for the sake of it, when I consciously made a decision to just enjoy it and not force anything to happen then that is when stuff would happen to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:52 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Shay, I'll tell you what. I'll ask him sometime if he travels because of the women or because he likes the culture. If you're going anywhere because you need women then you're fucked. Period. Women aren't a neccesity. They're not even important. There are better things to focus on and they should be coming to you automatically.
Amen to that!!!

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
TheModernLibertine wrote:
Shay, I'll tell you what. I'll ask him sometime if he travels because of the women or because he likes the culture. If you're going anywhere because you need women then you're fucked. Period. Women aren't a neccesity. They're not even important. There are better things to focus on and they should be coming to you automatically.
Amen to that!!!
But the point is that even If he is living abroad because of the women he will never admit it cause it will ruin his marketing pitch that his 'system' can work anywhere :|

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm 

But we know the truth, and that's enough.

I gave up my cruade against seduction gurus when I accepted that there will always be corruption in the world and people taking advantage of others, their ivory towers were built on weak foundations and they will crumble in due time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
But we know the truth, and that's enough.

I gave up my cruade against seduction gurus when I accepted that there will always be corruption in the world and people taking advantage of others, their ivory towers were built on weak foundations and they will crumble in due time.
well said ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 pm 

That's just it though...if you are doing it right, you are too busy dealing with constantly BEING seduced and persuaded that you really don't have time TO seduce anyone. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!