Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 am 

Jared wrote:
And I did manifest those about ~500€ in 7 days, as the program
subtly suggested that I would. 8-)
Cool. How did you get those 500 euros? For how long and how many times a day did you manifest? Tried to manifest some other stuff?

He says in the program that he reccomends visualizing for at least (?) 2 minutes. But whenever I sit down and do it, the whole proccess takes me 25 min or more (I'll have to do it much quicker)! I'm trying to do it at least two times a day now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 am 

By the way, manifesting means the event where you get what you want in the physical world. What we do intenionally is visualizing but the manifestation takes care of itself.

As I understood it, he said that 1.5 minutes is the ideal time to actually visualize what you would like to happen to you. The rest of the process is the relaxing and brain synchronizing part. I once recorded his exact words from his wholebrainthinking sheet (the words that he uses, the one with the beach...) included a free space of 1.5 minutes for the actual visualization and the whole thing was 10 minutes long.

Why? Because when I visualize I just sit down and count back from ten and do just that part of the whole-brain process. And then I do visualize my life as long as I want to.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:45 am 

I simply applied for it, for an idea.

You can cultivate strange ideas in your head.

Do you read NapoleonHill books? I´ve read
Think&grow rich(4times) and Law of success (5times)
Some chapters more often than others, like Auto-suggestion
about 30 times. (Audio, on repeat)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
As I understood it, he said that 1.5 minutes is the ideal time to actually visualize what you would like to happen to you. The rest of the process is the relaxing and brain synchronizing part. I once recorded his exact words from his wholebrainthinking sheet (the words that he uses, the one with the beach...) included a free space of 1.5 minutes for the actual visualization and the whole thing was 10 minutes long. .
I takes me around 5-10 minutes too on relaxing and brain synchronizing part (I don't usually do it as detailed as the script says), but when I first start to visualize time flies :) Also, there are 6 quetions on how you feel/see on the inside/outside, and it takes me quite long time answering all the quetion (plus I fall out of it sometimes).

What do you think of the program till now? I was really considering to drop the visualizations and start with subniminals instead, but now I'll be testing out this one for some more weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 am 

I think its a really cool program and maybe the most instructional one regarding visualizations out there. But I seem to have used it a bit different than you (I don't do daily visualizations but I want to do that again...).

First. I only thought about how I see, hear and feel the life I desire once and wrote it down on a piece of paper. I think he meant it this way, at least I can't remember that he said that he asks himself those questions evertime he visualizes. Which wouldn't make much sense since he actually only visualizes for 1.5 minutes.

I also think that 1.5 minutes are not enough to visualize a complete new lifestyle. As I got it he visualizes certain events mostly and there I think 1.5 minutes are enough. But we visualize a complete new life with all its consequences. 1.5 minutes can't be enough for this I think. I do it as long as I please.

Hm, just counting down from 10 to 0 (and guide myself a bit like saying "on the level of 0 I will be completely relaxed, physically and mentally and my thoughts are 1000 times more powerfu..." like he does). This brings me quite fast in a relaxed state where visualizing is more easy.

Well, visualizing seems to be very important because you feel your new life then. And its the feelings which are important, not the thoughts. The feelings of already having it. This attracts the stuff and not a thought like "I have it already" with no emotions connected. So I wouldn't drop the visualizations myself. But I guess you can shorten the whole relaxing process a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Well, visualizing seems to be very important because you feel your new life then. And its the feelings which are important, not the thoughts. The feelings of already having it. This attracts the stuff and not a thought like "I have it already" with no emotions connected. So I wouldn't drop the visualizations myself. But I guess you can shorten the whole relaxing process a lot.
Many good points!

No no, don't get me wrong, I LOVE visualizations/affirmations, but I've just found it to be a bit hit or miss (or maybe just slow progress?). I think that subniminals, which is essentially the same thing (recorded affirmations), MIGHT be more effective. Plus subs arent timeconsuming at all, compared to visualizing. But the good part about the visualizations is that you have more control, and also it's less wierd :P

Bottom line is that I'm testing out this Manifesting program, to see if it's more effective than normal visualization. If it's way better, I'll stick with it, but if it's not, then it'll be subs AND a bit of visualization.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:47 am 

Also, since I've been doing this program I'm been having dreams almost every night (it wasn't the case before). The dreams are almost always about the things I'm trying to manifest.

I THINK it is a good sign, what do you guys say?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 am 

Thats awesome, my friend.

Yes, I think this is a good sign. It happens to me from time to time but its rare. Its great when you wake up and remember the dream and think "was that real or a dream?". Well, congrats, you seem to keep visualizing your new reality even when you're asleep.

Oh, one thing I'd like to say to you: I would reframe what you're doing. You probably know the slogan of indifference "Being it instead of becoming it". Don't look at your new life as it WILL happen in the future, think of it as it happens to you all the time and you're completely used to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am 

I bought this program a few days ago, based on reviews of read on the internet. I'm going to write up my visualization this night. I was going to start the entire program today, but I came down with a really bad cold.

I'm excited to start this program. It's like Stuart Lichtmann's method, except this is reasonably priced with very easy to understand directions, seemingly with all bases covered in a small-ish package. And it makes sense that it should work. I've been into the LoA for about 20 years and have had only marginal or very slow-coming successes. But, then again, I tried to force change with it so much that I actually burnt myself out on the subject more than a few times.

So, are people on this forum still using it and seeing big successes in their lives?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:58 am 

Sniper wrote:
I ordered it and forgot I had it :oops:
it's sitting in my hard drive somewhere and I don't even know where :cry:
I lost it and I can't find it :cry:
I guess I'll order it again- when I'm done with other things I have to do first

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 am 

Sniper wrote:
Sniper wrote:
This must be a really good program if someone is going to order it twice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 am 

benj wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Sniper wrote:
This must be a really good program if someone is going to order it twice.
well that and it's only 17$. It's affortable....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm 

benj wrote:
I bought this program a few days ago, based on reviews of read on the internet. I'm going to write up my visualization this night. I was going to start the entire program today, but I came down with a really bad cold.

So, are people on this forum still using it and seeing big successes in their lives?
Very hit or miss, didn't work for me all that well. BUT I must confess that I didn't follow all of his "rules". I didn't try to visualize the things I was certain will happen anyway, but that was beacause I already had belief in LOA.

Generally, the problem with these kind of programs is that it's the complete opposite of letting go of the desire, because it makes you focus and think about it hard several times each day. So, it might work better along with using NLP to let go, as the author sugests, but I haven't tried it.

Keep us posted. I hope it works better for you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm 

I agree with GK. Focus on being your own best friend first before you start with programs like that. Read the posts here about accepting and being content with yourself. Trust us, you only waste your time with starting programs like this if you still are attached to women. The very fundament of being happy with yourself (indifferent) is the key and the most important step to go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm 

Free upgrade to the program (coming up) if you've ordered in the last four months:

http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/a ... et-v2-free

I would be shocked if this program didn't work. I know EFT works like a charm, for me. And this looks a lot like the program I was about to create from what I knew worked for me!