Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 am 

http://manifestitalltoday.com/manifestanything/

it's only 17$ and a money back guarantee so I ordered it last night and I'll see what the dude has to teach me after my exams :geek:

these exams never seem to end :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 am 

You too, man!

This program has similar methods that I´ve used over the years, this type of program, after you get good with it, will help you to manifest all kind of coincidences. I started the visualizations very easy, visualizing a day at work with positive Energy around me, and it worked. I didn´t visualize anything groundbreaking at first, that´s how you´ll build this amazing belief to your capabilities.

I even went and visualized a very normal day, and of course, it just happened.

Little things first, 3 years ago I did as small visualizations as seeing a specific kind of objects, like these odd candle stands, and soon they would appear into my Reality. At this point, I can do bigger things, like someone come up with crazy sentence structures, and using odd words that don´t usually appear, and the next thing I know, I´m told something using that exact sentence structure or word. Your mind is seconds ahead of these people!

I can read chapter names on books that I have not yet seen, so that´s kinda cool.

You become good at this, and you´ll see the type of women you want to meet, and you can decide where you meet them. It is amazing.

If you don´t believe in miracles, that´s fine, but be open minded about it, and you may see things that appear to be miraculous.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 am 

I got it myself now and I have to say that this is the most detailled and useful instruction for doing visualizations that I've seen so far.

The process of going into the state of whole brain thinking (its not spiritual hooey, just some relaxation technique ;) ) really helps and makes it easy to do visualiazations almost without the resistance that normally comes up.

Oh and I liked the two EFT-ways of smashing limiting beliefs too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm 

I ordered it and forgot I had it :oops:
it's sitting in my hard drive somewhere and I don't even know where :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm 

I've been doing this since I was a kid...but I really can't explain it any better than just heavy, intense visualization.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I've been doing this since I was a kid...but I really can't explain it any better than just heavy, intense visualization.
And has the things you visualize come true? All, most or some of it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm 

okay, so the program is mostly about visualization? That is the best way to manifest?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 am 

Well, the guy who made this program read a lot of self-development and manifesting stuff in the past and put those things together that have been most powerful and useful for him and thats his way of visualizing. He thinks that this is the most powerful way of doing it.

He's also a coach and teaches this stuff in person.

In my opinion, the best program for manifesting is one that shows you have to properly set and speak your intention and most important, shows you how to deal with resistance. Setting your intention is the easy part of the process, overcoming resistance the "hard" part (it doesn' thave to be hard) and is the point where most get struck.

He basically teaches two ways of doint it:

1. Start to manifest things that seem absolutely possible for you. If you manifest succesfully smaller things you will gain belief in your visualizations and manifestations and can go on with bigger.

2. Start with whatever goal you want but release your attachments/resistance to it. This is like the "classical" way that TheCure, Brent or others teach.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
In my opinion, the best program for manifesting is one that shows you have to properly set and speak your intention and most important, shows you how to deal with resistance. Setting your intention is the easy part of the process, overcoming resistance the "hard" part (it doesn' thave to be hard) and is the point where most get struck.

2. Start with whatever goal you want but release your attachments/resistance to it. This is like the "classical" way that TheCure, Brent or others teach.
Yeah, letting go is supposedly one of the most imortant things for the LoA to work. So is "no resistance" the same as "letting go" (having faith it'll work out, not thinking of it all the time, not wanting, indiffirence, etc etc)?

Does he give any good advice on how to release your attachments/resistance?

I think the solution is to visualize mostly when you're in a theta/alpha-state (when the subconscious have no resistance at all), and then just NOT think about it too much in your day-to-day life. According to "You were born rich" (the best book I've read on LaO) thinking in reverse is the worst thing that one can do. "Thinking in reverse" is when you let your current (or past) experiences/reality dictate your beleifs (when it should be the other way around). I.e looking after the results to show right away is a normal way of "thinking in reverse", because then the picture of "the lack of the result" start to manifest.

Also, I used to get depressed sometimes (I don't think it was resistance, while it could be, but rather I think it was because I've felt really demotivated lately), untill I started to show gratitude. I think that has helped A LOT!

What do you think? And how is the resistance that you feel?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am 

Good points!

Yes, in my opinion resistance is a product of our attachments. And our attachments are beliefs basically. Lets take the belief "I need women to be happy" for example. If we have that attachment, we need to to be aware of it first. And we get aware of it when we say the opposite, positive belief to ourselves. So if we tell ourselves "I'm completely happy by myself", the attachments come up as a tension in our chest/stomach, as a negative emotion. Thats resistance.

So, I think resistance comes up when there's a clash of opposing beliefs.

Letting go of your attachments will release resistance too since there's no clash of beliefs anymore. And if you release your attachments, you are indifferent since you are not attached to anything anymore and be free. This is the best state of being to create and manifest new things since you allow things to just flow.

You're right about certain states where visualizations are best to do. He also recommends this. Like I wrote, its called whole brain thinking where your brain hemispheres are aligned and you are in very deep state where quite no resistance comes up. I see it this way: If you go into such a state, you go behind all your attachments and limiting beliefs. You just pass them to a point where you can write your new beliefs/life on a "blank paper".
If you do a visualization right away in your "normal" state the beliefs clash against the limiting beliefs you already have and therefore resistance comes up.

For letting go of attachments/limiting beliefs he suggest doing EFT. You say your goal out loud to yourself, for example "I allow myself to have an abundance of pretty women" and then the first negative/doubting thought that comes up, you write down and release all the emotional baggage of it with EFT until it feels neutral. Then you say your goal again and write down the next thing that comes up and do the same. And so on until you feel neutral/care-free about your goal.

I do a lot of "Holistic Releasing" lately which I consider to be absolutely fantastic. Its a newer thing from Hale Dwoskins, creator of the Sedona Method and I think its really awesome. I will write a post about it today ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Its a newer thing from Hale Dwoskins, creator of the Sedona Method and I think its really awesome. I will write a post about it today ;)
Lester Levenson was the creator of the Sedona, Hale was one of his top students.... ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 am 

Really? I thought Lester didn't have a name for his method and Hale Dwoskin made the Sedona Method out of it and Larry Crane the Abundance Course?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm 

Lester called it "The Sedona Method" because he created it in Sedona. However he did refer to his work at some recordings as "The Release Technique", and the first name to it all was "The Six Steps" becuase that's the heart of the method. Larry and Hale were his students.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 am 

As I watched a small part of the videos of that program again I heard that he suggests, whenever possible, to describe everything out loud and even use your hands when you use them in your visualized situation.

And I have to say that I was much more in the scene when I described it out loud, what I see/hear and feel. When i openend my eyes I still was somehow in the club I visualized :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:32 pm 

I've started using this program too. Only did it once yet (yesterday), but I felt really good about it. Will be using only this program for 1-2 weeks and see if it is effective or not.

How is the program going for you guys?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm 

The GK wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
And has the things you visualize come true? All, most or some of it?
Mostly everything I have ever visualized had come to pass...maybe not when I wanted it to, but eventually they did.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Mostly everything I have ever visualized had come to pass...maybe not when I wanted it to, but eventually they did.
Patience is key, that is for sure.

Recognising it when it appears is key also.

I have heard lots of examples of people who have given up, then the thing pops up and they complain that it came at the wrong time. Then they do not accept it.

They are not thinking that it came, so what they were doing worked.. They complain that it came up at the wrong time for them and get all negative about it.

Shame really.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 am 

I find things generally appear very fast. The opportunity at least, if you can train yourself to spot them things go much faster. Lots of times they pass you by and you never notice them.

An example I know a guy who wanted to make 5times as much and within 2 weeks got the opportunity, it took a lot of work to make it reality but change happens fast if you can embrace it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I find things generally appear very fast. The opportunity at least, if you can train yourself to spot them things go much faster. Lots of times they pass you by and you never notice them.
Interesting.

How do you manifest?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 am 

Sniper wrote:
I ordered it and forgot I had it :oops:
it's sitting in my hard drive somewhere and I don't even know where :cry:
If you remember, it was called "Manifest 500€ in 7 days flat."
Mebbe search under those keys?

And I did manifest those about ~500€ in 7 days, as the program
subtly suggested that I would. 8-)