Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Inception/lucid dreams
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm 

I had a dream last night that I realized was too good to be true, after shaking off the disappointment I gained control, I was in a lucid dream.

I suddenly appeared into a dark wooden cabin, I didn't waste any time and broke through the roof to find some people taking naps (the roof was probably a mental barrier, or at least it felt like one) I deduced that they were projections of my subconscious, turns out I was right because as I went up to them and tried to whisper some confirmations in their ear to see how they would react, 2 of them woke up right as I opened my mouth and gestured to leave me alone, they wouldn't have it, but another one thanked me for it and took my suggestion.

So basically I tried to do Inception on myself in a dream state and it turned out just like the movie, inception in yourself is impossible.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 am 

Libertas wrote:
Great! I am still trying to have lucid dreams but somehow they elude me. Any hints how to get there?
I meditated shortly and had some chili before sleep (not to induce lucid dreaming but it might have helped), I don't meditate much these days so it might just be coincidence, you might wanna try that for awhile and see what happens.

For me it's just pure luck that I happen to be aware that I'm dreaming, it happens at such random times that I don't believe it can be willingly invoked, sorry dude. :p

I've tried in the past but when I stopped trying, now it happens more often, coincidence? :lol:

I haven't tried to change anything about myself in my lucid dreams, I just enjoy the freedom I have while I'm in that state, so I wouldn't depend on this with anything I need to resolve, would be awesome though.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm 

In lucid dreams I fuck everything that moves.......
Yes I am joking!

To get a lucid dream, thou must go about the day and every once in a while stop and ask "am I awake?" and try to push your fingers through the palm of your opposite hand.

Eventually you will do this in your dream and then you'll know you're asleep and have free reign!

Why can we talk about lucid dreams but not demonic possession?!:P