Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Going deeper
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 am 

I decided to make a new thread, because "it's just a blurb" is getting long.

I feel like I am dragging something up, last night the dream (unfortunately) was not lucid. I was at the cottage, the beach is in a sandy bay with two rocky points on the outside. Things drift in so all summer when we go back we rake the leafs and debris out.

I've had several recurring dreams about being there recently with people or zombies :lol: coming to attack me. However in this one I was actually on the beach and the shore for about 5 feet out from the water line was spotless and shiny. However, everything else was so black that water changed texture. I was continually fighting things coming out of the water.

I've had interesting results when lucid, by just surrendering the dream. I would consider running the worst option, fighting it second best, and best surrender. Typically, things just dissolve but I'm curious if that will happen this time because it felt different. Like it had more substance than typical dreams. :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: Going deeper
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

draw it out, plan wise

then see what hits you

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:44 pm 

It's atient, eastern wisdom best shown in the following example/saying:
When someone ask, how is it going, and the other person answers; "well, I sleep very well at night"... it means lifes going great.

So basically: Sleeping well = Life's Great

Here is what has really helped me. Whenever I do this, I go to bed completely content og peaciful (it's a feeling I wish everybody could experience).

And that's by basically meditating the Sikhi way (there are two main traditional ways of meditating, one is Buddhism and the other is Sikhi). The mantra at bedtime in Sikhi, is called Kirtan Sohila. It's said it helps with night mares as well.

And here's the steps:
1) Right before bedtime, sit at the bottom end of the bed, towards the pillow.
2) Read/listen to Kirtan Sohila
3) Sleep

Link:
• Kirtan Sohila (5 min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLb0BzlGy2U&t

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

Last edited by The GK2 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 pm 

Poster (sorry, really big)
[ img ]

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: