Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 pm 

Libertas wrote:

I will start by identifying the most effective self hypnosis programs, affirmations and techniques. Therefore I need your help. What's the most effective tool you have used so far?
1)Quitting my job
2)Silva Ultra Mind
3)Natural Grounding
4)Auto-Suggestion (N.Hill)
5)Creativity & Harnessing Sexual Energy

lots of others

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 am 

I do delta meditation from time to time. I also do gamma and theta meditation too. www.iso-tones.com is a good place to get strong isochronic tones for free. The best things for reprogramming I've done so far have been 30 minutes of mirror affirmations every morning when I wake up consistently and reprogramming my subconcious as well with stuff I got from this site www.subliminal-shop.com Go and get the unstoppable confidence subliminal from the free section and see for yourself how well it works.

I agree that NG probably does open the heart chakra because I'll admit I'm one of the ones that it has affected reallly strongly at times. For some reason it brings up a bunch of sad memories that need releasing and makes me cry. I dont think I have cried enough in the past so it just all comes to the surface at once sometimes, but afterwards I feel great.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 am 

Libertas wrote:
On sexual energy: I've been looking for a way to channel it, so far I tried the Dao 1 Million Dollar Point internal ejaculation together with kundalini meditation, but with no amazing results. Any ideas how to collect, channel and use sexual energy?
How about channeling it into sex and using it for fucking. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."