Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 am 

[Was turned to this blog by Meraki's post here; still in the process of reading the article. I recommend it.]

The thread I'm pointing to brought up important things that I hand't clearly made distinct in my mind and left "un-handled".

It's main focus is "the numbers game", but it points to a variety of reasons that hold back people; interesting read if nothing else is taken from it.

If you choose to read it, also read the comments at the bottom. That author does a good job dealing with the projection of those who commented.

Why Men Fear The Numbers Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm 

Holy shit

This article is so good, I can't even describe it dude. The "Being" versus "Feeling" something is nothing new around here, but the way that dude spoke about it spoke to me. :shock:

Thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 pm 

It is a very good article, definitely true for many of the reasons I avoid approaching, cold or otherwise. When I first read it I thought maybe he was talking about pua style 10 cold approaches a night and wanted to dismiss the article. More so the article is about fear and self handicapping. It made me realize more clearly the big difference between cold approaching from a place of need and because of a gut feeling. Internal evidence is still evidence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:51 am 

Good article. I love The Rawness.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 pm 

I haven't read the article yet but someone made a comment:
Quote:
Well, all those rejections really will take their toll on you after awhile, even if you do end up succeeding as much as failing...
I think Roosh made the analogy to poker, where even the best players lose more than they win, and I’ve read stories of even experienced PUAs going home crying after a bad night. I know from my own that you start to feel like your treatment by women is outright abuse.
just approaching random women is stupid as we said here before:

look for the women who are checking you out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm 

You are playing a Numbers Game but with Yourself.