Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I don't get it
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:29 am 

There's something that has been eating me up for years. Sometimes I think I'm cursed no matter how hard I try I seem to can't find a girl. I don't know what it is. Its just downright depressing sometimes not to the point of where I want to kill myself or others. I just want somebody to share my thoughts with and it's seems like as soon as get close with a girl either something comes up or we weren't really feeling each other or some non sense that didn't make the relationship happen.

Like this situation that happen I'll say like 9 months ago I was still in high school. Me and a couple of friends we skipping school to smoke some trees and one of my homie invited a girl. So she came up looking at me up and down then our eyes meet and we held it for like while I'm talking about instant attraction. So I got the number blah blah blah she would text me all the time to hang out but I never did I always had an excuse but they were legit.
I didn't had a car or a job I was just broke :lol: So after I graduated I was in hustle mode tryna find a dolla and eventually got a job. So finally my only friend at the time girlfriend had a car and they wanted to go to the movies
and I was cool let me hit up ole girl who's been trying to chill with me for months now.

Guess what happened she started making excuses oh I can't go because of... I was like cool so I just third wheel my friend and his girlfriend to the movies. I know I should've got some more girls but I didn't because I just didn't care at the time to get girls and I had so many opportunities I didn't take...but anyways. Every time a opportunity came for me and this chick to hang out she always had an excuse. One day I just told her "If you're seeing another guy just stay with him and leave me alone because I don't have time for all these games" or something along those lines. of course she denied it :roll: after that I just stopped contacting her.

This is not the only misfortunate situation I has with females I had a girl one time that wouldn't date me because her friend said that I was black and that it will look bad on her and heard this from friends of friends and that fucked me up a little on the inside and when I found this out it opened my eyes a lititle bit of how fucked up females are because she will just run up to me
telling how she is mesmerized by me and just staring at her with so much disgust. Eventually we stopped talking to each other.

Right now in the military I want this cycle to end I don't wanna go through the shit I did in my school dayz. Of course I still have females jocking me this is nothing new
to me. It has come to the point where i dont trust females. I just want something different I don't know what I'm doing wrong I try to keep things as simple as possible
but it turns out being so complicated with these females.

I am satisfied alone but I'm not happy that's probably my problem. I distance myself away from males too I have a few friends but one real friend that I consider a brother. The funny thing is I used to be really social until I found out how shitty people are.

Yeah I need to work on my inner being. I feel like a girl is just gonna pop up one day and all this is gonna go away but it won't. This is a cold world I'm living in.

I need some clarification :geek:

Post subject: Re: I don't get it
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 pm 

Quote:
One day I just told her "If you're seeing another guy just stay with him and leave me alone because I don't have time for all these games" or something along those lines. of course she denied it :roll: after that I just stopped contacting her.
Your actions are tainted with emotion. :geek: . You have all these wants to be understood and connect etc, they will only hold you back.

It would seem you were the one asking her to hang out...you left that part out. It is easy to deduce though.
No space....

If you were coming from a point of space and were in control of the dynamic it would have been easy to reverse the indifference the second guy was giving her. It is a pua trick, they use multiple women to decrease their dependance on one. Women do it too.

It reveals a highly exploitable flaw though. If their indifference is measurable by externalized events. Then it stand to reason that a more pure level of indifference would be the winner.

You can reverse it with...It seems logical that your seeing someone else as well...thats cool ;) . Just keep in mind who your dealing with.

Reality is cold and harsh. I had to deal with all those emotional issues that your having, and just because I have overcome a lot does not make it so the reality goes away. If your young it is just the way it is. Women are cold and manipulating. They dont give a fuck about you so stop seeing them as a way to end pain.

If you work hard on front and clout, yes in time you can reverse the dynamic in the ways talked about in Pimposophies. You will just be passing the time though and the flaws in your mindset will remain and can be exploited at a later time.

The other option is to become like Obi-Wan when Darth Vadar strikes him down. Your alone, for however many pushups it takes, for however long it takes. You wont ever be not alone. Nothing outside of that matters :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:21 am 

Quote:
The other option is to become like Obi-Wan when Darth Vadar strikes him down. Your alone, for however many pushups it takes, for however long it takes. You wont ever be not alone. Nothing outside of that matters :geek:
To be understood is what I really want because I've been misunderstood my whole life even my parents don't get me. I'm just really distant from every body even my family. I think even if I gain a good front and clout I will still be alone. Like today a girl asked me for my number because she wants me to help her study so I gave it to her and I know she's not going to call me just another stupid ass game these females play. Just the other day this girl was messing with me. She was getting all close to me and shit and I turned around and said "What the fuck is your problem female" jokingly. She said "My problem is that you are such a stick ass'" I told I'm not a stick ass blah blah blah nothing really came out of the conversation but it kinda showed me where my mindset is at.
I've been hella staunch lately because I know the game people run on each other and it's fucking sad. If I have to live the way of the Jedi then so be it. All I'm trying to do is move on to the next phase of my life. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even supposed to be here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 am 

Altair wrote:

Your actions are tainted with emotion. :geek: . You have all these wants to be understood and connect etc, they will only hold you back.
Donni G wrote:
I need some clarification :geek:
The feeling exists only in our acquired beliefs,
not at all in actuality.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm 

The minute you let it go...will be the minute that everyone else tries to hang on for dear life. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The minute you let it go...will be the minute that everyone else tries to hang on for dear life. :ugeek:
I had an epiphany this morning and it kind of funny. Everything that is being said in this forum Is fucking true. :ugeek:

I was with my friend the other day and he was telling me about a date he had recently. So my friend took this girl out on a $200 cruise on the Riverwalk I mean dinner and music this guy went the whole nine yards. So he texted her the next day and she says that I'm not looking for a relationship and after that she didn't even text him back when he text her I mean fucking brutal.

Then here's another situation I observed yesterday. One of the females I know recently was talking to a guy or what not they met like 3 days ago I think. Anyways everybody was going out because it was the 4th of July. She's been in a bad mood the whole day. Then the guy she was supposed to be "talking" too just walks in not acknowledging her or nothing just sat down by himself playing around on his phone. She texted him and he didn't even text back and they was in the same building. Her whole day was fucked up she didn't even have a good time at sea world because she was thinking about him the whole time plus there was couples everywhere so it made her feel even more like shit :lol: I bet if this guy hit her right now she would lose her mind or she's probably blowing up his phone right now who knows.

This shows me how females really are even though I already knew it but it's just a little clearer now. if you give a shit about them it's just not going to work. Taking them out on dates is just fucking stupid. Also you can't fake indifference If you can ignore a text a girl sent you and you guys are in the same building and your hanging out with other girls in the process you are the fucking man others may call you an asshole but I know what's really going on.

Letting go, Space, and indifference are the keys if you want to be a successful man.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 pm 

Acting as if you're letting go as a strategy to get girls to hook up with you isn't letting go.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm 

Donni G wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Then the guy she was supposed to be "talking" too just walks in not acknowledging her or nothing just sat down by himself playing around on his phone. She texted him and he didn't even text back and they was in the same building. Her whole day was fucked up she didn't even have a good time at sea world because she was thinking about him the whole time plus there was couples everywhere so it made her feel even more like shit :lol:
Sounds like a cool man, observe for a while why don't you... :!: :P
(0,01%er......?)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Acting as if you're letting go as a strategy to get girls to hook up with you isn't letting go.
I think the process of letting go is the pursuit of happiness in my eyes, I never thought about it as a way to get girls.
Jared wrote:
Donni G wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Then the guy she was supposed to be "talking" too just walks in not acknowledging her or nothing just sat down by himself playing around on his phone. She texted him and he didn't even text back and they was in the same building. Her whole day was fucked up she didn't even have a good time at sea world because she was thinking about him the whole time plus there was couples everywhere so it made her feel even more like shit :lol:
Sounds like a cool man, observe for a while why don't you... :!: :P
(0,01%er......?)
:?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:53 pm 

:oops:

:lol: :lol: You're being an a$$hole, women be liking you haha

Watch and learn. Hang around successful people.