Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm 

Just reading his posts, you can tell he's the real deal. He types just like anyone else, but there's an energy to it as well.

These letters were really relevant to what my mind has been dwelling on as of late. Thanks so much libertas for posting these.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Mr Marcus wrote:
I've been at a stage several times, and very recentley, where I've had SO MUCH sex- and so many girls- that my dick has been sore-
I'm at a place in my life when I can't even be bothered to reply to their text messages- or answer my phone, or go out of the house to meet them, because, I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO than have sex all day or mess around with women.

Can you imagine LISTLESSLY receiving a blowjob from a beautiful girl. LISTLESSLY- like she's really getting into it- really trying hard, doing all kinds of crazy techniques that would normally send you into 7th heaven- but you're just lead there, barely interested because right before this girl came over- you were having sex with a different girl for 4 hours and you're just all sexed out.

You DO NOT want to be in that situation guys. Trust me- it sucks (no pun intended) TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING. You don't want something as wonderful as a skillful blowjob to become vanilla and boring for you.
This is probably one of the most descriptive passages he wrote, from a 'why' point of view.

Think about yourself being in this situation, really visualise this. If you were in this place would you really be 'chasing' women. How would it change your view of women and sex. Would it stop you 'wanting' so much, instead enjoying the interaction when it happens, finding out about the woman in front of you, rather than just chasing the idea of sex with her?

I totally agree with what he says about not wanting to be in that situation, it is not a good place to be either for you or her.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 am 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 am 

I agree with you, peregrinus, that we shouldn't worship Marcus, not as a guru and not at all.

BUT

most of the things he wrote (beside his plastically described sexual experiences) are very, very valuable and can help a lot. I still think that he really understood natural grounding and found the reason why it doesn't work properly with most of the guys doing it.

Am I wrong or do I have the impression that you are angry somehow at Marcus and Kindred?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Vegano wrote:
Am I wrong or do I have the impression that you are angry somehow at Marcus and Kindred?
You are wrong, very wrong.

I hold no anger towards either of them. I think people around here would do well to let go of their anger instead of holding onto it.
Sir_Michael wrote:
Here he's cloaking his shameless boasting of his sexual exploits in his lectures to the rest of us. I was going to go back and find it and post it here. Now I don't have to. Those scenes that Marcus is describing above are real things that he did with women. He regaled us with these events on more than one occasion. None of these things would have happened if Marcus didn't want them to happen. Marcus is responsible for his own behavior.
It is my belief that you, Sir_Michael are totally missing the point of some of his posts, along with a lot of others.
When I first read these I did not take them as boasting at all. He is explaining a mindset, possibly not in the best way to get through to the target audience, however that is how he chose to do it.
Look beyond any 'boasting' or 'jealousy issues' and see what he is really saying. Not related to you, but to him.

Libertas wrote:
And for his success stories: I admit, they caught my attention first, but now I realize the ultimate goal is that success or failure with women becomes irrelevant. If we go through life expecting to find happiness outside and attribute happiness to an outside object or event, we'll be severely dissapointed for the rest of our life. That's for me the most important message behind the whole marcus thing.
Nicely said Libertas, bravo :)
Libertas wrote:
As pointed out earlier, don't confuse the finger pointing at the moon with the moon itself. :)
This is most important, VERY VERY important.

People got too caught up in the details, stories, jealousy and moralism of it before..
THIS IS NOT THE POINT!
The point is what it is pointing to, the moon. The finger might be bent or not quite straight, that does not change the nature of the moon.

-

Now re-read my earlier post and the quote with a different mindset.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 am 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
Now re-read my earlier post and the quote with a different mindset.
Just to make it clear in case anyone jumps to the wrong conclusions again.

1. There is more to your life than chasing after SEX.
2. There is a lot more to interactions with women than SEX.
3. Too much of anything can become boring and unexciting, lackluster and repetitive.

There is a whole world of beauty and pleasure out there to explore.

Sharing a sunrise on top of a mountain looking across the sea can fill me with such wonder that thoughts cease to exist and it is purely the experience unfolding in front of you.

Doing something you passionately want to do can cause thoughts to cease to exist, things just flow.

If you had women offering you sex all the time, would you be focused on having sex or learning more about the woman in front of you and exploring her inner beauty until you were moved to express your appreciation for it in a mutually pleasurable physical way.

In a way that flowed, no hidden agendas, no manipulation - pure mutual agreement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Just to make it clear in case anyone jumps to the wrong conclusions again.

3. Too much of anything can become boring and unexciting, lackluster and repetitive.

There is a whole world of beauty and pleasure out there to explore.

Sharing a sunrise on top of a mountain looking across the sea can fill me with such wonder that thoughts cease to exist and it is purely the experience unfolding in front of you.

Doing something you passionately want to do can cause thoughts to cease to exist, things just flow.

If you had women offering you sex all the time, would you be focused on having sex or learning more about the woman in front of you and exploring her inner beauty until you were moved to express your appreciation for it in a mutually pleasurable physical way.

In a way that flowed, no hidden agendas, no manipulation - pure mutual agreement.
This specific post is one of the best ones I've read lately, short, pure and very true. Thank you, peregrinus.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 am 

Quote:
This is the main message I've been trying to get across since I first wrote my articles back in '99.

The less you worry about them....the more they worry about you.

People in Zan's forum ridiculed me for saying how I give my number, which in turn lets me focus on things I like to do, like play videogames for hours and focus on my schoolwork. They just didn't get me. :roll:

I really do hope I am in the right place this time. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
People in Zan's forum ridiculed me for saying how I give my number, which in turn lets me focus on things I like to do, like play videogames for hours and focus on my schoolwork.
Some people did get you, myself included.

Same thing I have done, given my number, if they want to call they will and when they are ready.

Chasing always seemed counter intuitive to me.

I am pretty sure you will find a receptive group of people here, knowing what I have read about your thoughts. I found myself agreeing with them quite a bit before and know other people did.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 am 

The whole concept of indiffernce only will get much bigger here in the next months so you're definitely in the right forum ;)