A = T∆S – ∆H
(Walther Nernst)

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3PdiVarAU

Elective Affinities

Post subject: Re: On brent smith...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm 

DMD wrote:
But I still have a question for the advanced guys in here. As I'm watching the movie on the projector screen, where I was sitting and how the bar is arranged, the bar promoter was at a table alone with her laptop, working I suppose. And she left her seat for whatever reason. Now, there were 2 options she could reach the bar. She chose the one that was within my line of sight. And not only that, b/c the space was tight, she squeezed herself and rotate her cute butt in my direction, for me to see it. It was 1 and a half meters, that close. I had no choice but to look at it. :D But it was so "natural", so to speak, that I could have interpreted it wrong. I don't believe in coincidences, and I believe girls know what they are doing. But I am still not that sure. Could have this been a sign, even if it was a veeeery subtle one ?

( Deep down I have a feeling that it was not "accidental" that she wanted me to see her ass, and she likes me, at some level. But she is stone cold. Nothing after that. Not even a look, nothing. Just this "incident" ). Thoughts ?
Kidd and Grinus already answered you, but for further reading, I would recommend going back to pimposophies and re-reading the section on stacking evidence.

Also, make sure you read up on subconscious vs. conscious signals of choosing. One of Kidd's stories in his section had a good example if I remember correctly.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

An Addendum:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 1354#p1354

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:54 pm 

Will see how it goes with that chick wednesday. Right now I have a feeling that the chick that I waved to will be there also.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 am 

Jared wrote:
DMD wrote:
Again, I am not 100% sure of this, but I think women can feel my eyes on her ass, or on her tits.

I am 98% percent sure.

I even felt their eyes on me, sometimes.
I could quote on forever what has been written here and there...
Me as well.

Also pretty sure Cory Skyy got arrested for beating his gf....fyi.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am 

Nobody's perfect!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
Jared wrote:
DMD wrote:
Again, I am not 100% sure of this, but I think women can feel my eyes on her ass, or on her tits.

I am 98% percent sure.

I even felt their eyes on me, sometimes.
I could quote on forever what has been written here and there...
Me as well.

Also pretty sure Cory Skyy got arrested for beating his gf....fyi.
Gorilla Pimp.... :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:08 pm 

[quote="Altair"
Also pretty sure Cory Skyy got arrested for beating his gf....fyi.[/quote]

yea the mother of his child

that aint a nice affirmation....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:50 pm 

www.badboywithafist.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 am 

DMD wrote:

anyway lets get back to the subject....
Corry isnt a relationship coach so whatever he does in a relationship doesnt mean he is not good in picking up women. guys say he is good

but....
his method is basically to say affirmarions until you beleive them which doesn't work in real life..

Corry was always a natural so it might work if you were always good already...

i did try his method with affirmations, looking in the mirror and etc.

didnt work..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
DMD wrote:

anyway lets get back to the subject....
Corry isnt a relationship coach so whatever he does in a relationship doesnt mean he is not good in picking up women. guys say he is good

but....
his method is basically to say affirmarions until you beleive them which doesn't work in real life..

Corry was always a natural so it might work if you were always good already...

i did try his method with affirmations, looking in the mirror and etc.

didnt work..
Can't talk shit about this Cory guy. Lemme explain it logically.

He is more like a visualizator attractor entitiy. In the most basic sense; he is the typical guy that could spark the attention and sexual interest of the hottest babe in the room. And knows how to pull. And it works!! (attracting babes). If you know how to look at it.

Most guys inside the matrix would think this is "the end to it all", but it's not.
Natural wise, I think that his living perspective comes from the meaning that he knew from an early age that he could catch the subtleties of the interest signals girls were sending him (toddler jockin' observation skills) and he could take advantage of that data, so, many "regular guys" that see this real time got flabbergasted.

So the gilrs allways forward this kind of signals to all males, but they do not know what to do with them and they mostly "think it's a joke" (lse) and also Cory knew how to "capitalize" this biological messages of girls, and use this windows of oportunities.

So for the "regular" guys, this dude becomes the "guru".

I came to conclude that the affirmations he preaches, are a just a temporary "bandaids" that permit (like an permit access shit), and that by removing all the internal "bullshit" prior, or "temporarily rewriting them (affirmations)" could change the output in your reality.

Responding accordingly to the singlas bitches send, has to do a lot with a sense of desservedness one's have, or does not have. So it's more like an allowing thing go whetever life dictates,... ex. like "Imma going to allow this girl in my life, or not allow them", and ultimately it's my choice. All is in the mind. That's why reducing one's ego serves better to the purpose because there's no more I'm the shit because I attracted x or y hottes chick. Sorry im drunk... :P

Basic shit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 am 

@ Sniper: It was a joke, man. I don't care that much about what other's do with their life. Especially a guy that I don't know and never will. If he did something wrong, he should pay the price. End of story.

( This is just a discussion w/o an outcome. A debate. )

Actually, his philosophy is that "becoming great with women is becoming great yourself. It's 100% self-improvement on your own"... "to become the best man that you can posibly be", "become that sexually desirable man" etc. This was the goal.

His method is decide what u want, visualize it, be confortable in your own skin before u leave the house, be in the moment, don't think too much about it, put yourself in alignment with what u want. It was not ONLY about affirmations. Like say/do affirmations and magically a broad will pop up. And I think this is where guys fuck up ( I'm guilty as well ) and start to put a lot of pressure on affirmations to work, and disregard the rest of the fucking cd's. I mean if there was only about aff, then it would be only 1 cd with them on it, instead of 3, right ?

Also, he got pissed off at the community and he first released only 500 copies of the program, so he can better handle the questions of the guys. But it got pirated and things got out of control. And many guys didn't had the opportunity to ask questions when they hit a plateau. And they got stuck and didn't know what to do next.

Next, it was 4 types of affirmations that one had to do on a daily basis, not just 2, or 1 type. At least in the begining. Next, the aff he provided was how he's thinking about himself, life and women.

But, like I stated before, the guys who made the change and become great with women, are the guys that personally worked with him. Few guys did it on their own.

Again, it worked for me, got what I wanted, but didn't knew how to properly handle what I got, lost it. Again, it worked for me, got what I wanted, but didn't knew how to properly handle what I got, lost it. Again, it worked for me, got what I wanted, but didn't knew how to properly handle what I got, lost it. ( I repeated myself intentionally )

It was really about the internal shit that I had to do, more than anything. And most of the core issues of my life, were becouse of me not loving myself, which made me a weak minded individual, which influenced all of my choices*, and translated in my relationships of any kind.

I am a totally different person now than I was 3, 4 years ago. If I think about my behavior in the past, I still can't believe that it was me. I'm like "what the fuck, seriously ?".

* Between the age of 16 - 24, I was drinking heavily. Rarely at home, but every time I went out on weekends, it ended with me reaaally fucked up. :lol: So close to alcoholic coma 2 times. Luckily, I have a fucking great body that put up with my fucking shit. I started smoking cigars and drinking when I was 11. ( Yes, to impress a girl that I liked ). Not much of drinking, but it increased every year. A lot of experiences that I had in life, were with me under the influence of alcohol. Which was not cool. I'm not saying that I didn't had fun, I had a ton of fun, but in the long run, it was not a good path.

Didn't do any drugs, except weed. It was a big thing out here with those syntetic drugs, with those bath salts and Spice shit. Everyone was doing it. Except me. I survived the peer pressure like a champ, back then.

In 2012 I quit drinking forever - cold turkey, I quit smoking cigars and weed in 2011 cold turkey and I'm proud as hell. I did my drinking. Fuck, I drinked for a lifetime. :lol: Not saying that is bad, or not judging, b/c I don't really care what others do with their life, but it was enough for me and I prefer a clear head now. And the byproduct of that is usually when at a party, bar, get together, the guys drink heavily, and become idiotic and unattractive in the eyes of the girls, so guess who stands out with 0 effort ? Yes, yo' bwuoy ! Patience is a virtue, really ! :lol:

L.E. Dali, U posted before me, as I was writing. :lol: But I agree.

Hell, I used to catch signals waaaay before pua crap and affirmations. But didn't knew what to do with it.

Also, when younger in school, I always had pretty attractive chicks as girlfriends, but again with the core issue, and w/o the proper knowledge to deal with situations, guys hated my guts, and made me feel like shit, put me down, threaten me, and boy, I took it so personal. Now when I reflect upon it, it was their insecurities that was shining out, it has nothing to do with me. I had older clueless guys leading me in a wrong direction in regards with girls, on purposely. It was a complete mess. :lol: But that's life, man, it doesn't come with instructions. And that's the beauty of it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 am 

Gee, it's actually so simple. Ok, if affirmations work for you then great. If not, then no matter. Same for visualisation. Some people aren't inclined to visualise, it's just not their predilection. There's no black and white, for or against. I know some people who chant mantras. Some indigenous cultures dance for nights on end in order for rain to manifest; they're just conduits to access a certain something. Call it your inner self, higher self, life stream, whatever. The less mystical the better in my opinion.

The important part is to simply become aware of what you are telling yourself about you, the world, and how to perceive it. What do you believe. What do you expect. Just become aware, nothing more. You don't need an action plan to kill the seeds of doubt; that only strenghtens the seed in my experience. Just become aware. Just by doing this, the patterns lose thier momentum and stutter. From there it's simply a matter of allowing them to run their course and diminish in intensity. As a by product, the reality that was formed through these patterns of the mind begins to change because you are de-focusing from that reality and not resisting it by forcing change.

So whilst affirmations and visualising isn't truly necessary, I maintain that for some they can be an important part of the puzzle because they act as a gateway for people. With that written, I don't see them as a permanent fixture - I mean, if you need to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are, for example, the life of the party, then perhaps you need to release the need to be so. Like anything, they can become a crutch whereas they are better served as an exploratory tool.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 pm 

Leo wrote:
Gee, it's actually so simple. Ok, if affirmations work for you then great. If not, then no matter. Same for visualisation. Some people aren't inclined to visualise, it's just not their predilection. There's no black and white, for or against. I know some people who chant mantras. Some indigenous cultures dance for nights on end in order for rain to manifest; they're just conduits to access a certain something. Call it your inner self, higher self, life stream, whatever. The less mystical the better in my opinion.

The important part is to simply become aware of what you are telling yourself about you, the world, and how to perceive it. What do you believe. What do you expect. Just become aware, nothing more. You don't need an action plan to kill the seeds of doubt; that only strenghtens the seed in my experience. Just become aware. Just by doing this, the patterns lose thier momentum and stutter. From there it's simply a matter of allowing them to run their course and diminish in intensity. As a by product, the reality that was formed through these patterns of the mind begins to change because you are de-focusing from that reality and not resisting it by forcing change.

So whilst affirmations and visualising isn't truly necessary, I maintain that for some they can be an important part of the puzzle because they act as a gateway for people. With that written, I don't see them as a permanent fixture - I mean, if you need to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are, for example, the life of the party, then perhaps you need to release the need to be so. Like anything, they can become a crutch whereas they are better served as an exploratory tool.
Just to be clear- The reason I write this is not to bash affirmations or say Corry isn't legit.
I mean: what do I care if people listen to Corry's Cds?
I'm not selling anything and I'm not a dating guru trying to compete for business :lol:

affirmations or visualizations can be a good tools but not the way Corry teaches it (in my opinion :geek: )

This is not a Corry thread so I don't want to open a debate about Corry here but
@DMD:
I'm aware that Corry says other things like become the best man you can be not just say affirmations, but his Main thing is to say affirmations until you believe in them.

He also suggests ineffective affirmations such as:
All women want to sleep with me (something like that I don't remember exactly...)

If you want to hear a better approach on affirmations\visualizations

The people who teach Lester Levenson's work suggest that you say an affirmation (a realistic one) or visualize something (again something realistic) and check how you feel about it.

If you say 'I'm so sexy' and your body rejects this affirmation go into the body and see why.

Then you work with the three wants (if you are familiar) and release on them.
You also need to work with attachments and aversions to a goal.

We have an attachment and an aversion to everything. Yea we even have aversions
(an aversion is 'get that thing away from me') to being good with women.... :geek:
Aversions are more hard to see but you need to work on them as well.

When you work on this you will see that wanting to be good with women usually comes from wanting approval\lack of approval\ lack of self love. :geek:

It's Ok to have a goal: I want to be great with women but.. you got to love yourself before you do that.

8-) That's why The big Man (The Kidd) always says: First become your own best friend!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 pm 

This thread is and was too long, but it did have some key parts.
Could have been summed up pretty quickly.

Things I found to be of value for me:
Sniper wrote:
If I'm fat and I need to lose weight- I just go on a diet and exercise,
I don't see the point of saying some statement over and over again....

If however I don't feel as if I deserve to be at a healthy weight, instead of repeating over and over:
"I deserve to be at a healthy weight," I'll just check within myself why I don't feel like I deserve it.

-Is it because my parents told me when I was young that I will always be fat?
-Is it because I'm afraid to look more sexy (because I grew up in a religious home where I was told that being sexy is a sin)?
-Is it because I'm afraid of taking action to become better with women so I'd rather remain fat and
it will give me an excuse why I'm not taking action (well, it's pointless to even try because I'm fat and women don't like fat men)...
-Is it because I tried different diets and they didn't work and I'm afraid to try a new diet and be disappointed again?

until you check your beliefs and work with them no real change will happen no matter how many times you repeat some statement.

And if you don't work with\on your internal beliefs - your mind will never accept the new statement
in the long run...
The Kidd!! wrote:
I see your point, but it's kinda flawed. :geek:

You see, affirmations are a belief...a belief that by telling yourself something ad nauseam, it will manifest externally. It's like you're trying to incept yourself with bullshit that doesn't exist...that your brain already knows is bullshit. :?

However...gathering evidence and/or letting something go deals with things that actually DO exist. Evidence that a chick is jocking you is REAL...letting something go that hinders you is REAL. That's why doing either of those to things leads to REAL RESULTS. :ugeek:

Affirmations are hooey...plain and simple. Nowhere NEAR the same class of the other 2 'beliefs'. :geek:

That said, to me, making your own story is like one big fat all encompassing affirmation. It's a foundation laid in bullshit. I just can't get behind that. :|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ a pm I had with Kidd!! goes nicely with what's quoted below. ]
The Kidd!! wrote:
Rolan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
To clear the air, I've never done them. I can't sell myself bullshit. :?

BUT!...what I did and still DO do is intense visualization of my goals and desires...then put in the work necessary to make them a reality. :ugeek:
Did/does that pertain to tangible things - like a career position or a car - or did/does it also include 'states of being', and the way in which people react around you(?), which is something Brent Smith has advocated. I think.
Tangibles. Intangibles usually sort themselves through indifference. I learned at a very young age that the more I wanted people to like me and the harder I tried to make that happen, the more insurmountable the task became. The minute I stopped giving a fuck is when I no longer had a moment's peace it seems. :lol:

What you resist...PERSISTS. :ugeek:
The Kidd!! wrote:

The nature if things is this:

-Goals that don't involve people, work like hell to make them happen.

-Goals that involve people, the less invested you are, the faster the goal will be met.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I'm not selling anything and I'm not a dating guru trying to compete for business :lol:
Awwwww :( And I was just about to sign up for the bootcamp.

"The New 15.000 $ Seduction Bootcamp in Crimeea, Ukraine (?)"

U will learn how to:
- Become independent
- Properly deal with bomb shells
- Cool acronimes like AK-47, M-16, MP-43, HK-417 etc.
- New unseen and proven skills and techniques to kidnap, take hostages, defuse mines and take down regimes
- Day Assault and Night Assault
- Many Pro-Russian chants and affirmations to build up your confidence
- Set up your "place" with barb wire and sandsacks
- And many more

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 pm 

I am familiar w/ RK 62.

Interesting to see the Russian Kalashnikov AK-47 taking
the final "a" (suggesting that the weapon is female..?)

Автомат Калашникова

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:46 am 
Site Admin

Jared wrote:
I am familiar w/ RK 62.

Interesting to see the Russian Kalashnikov AK-47 taking
the final "a" (suggesting that the weapon is female..?)

Автомат Калашникова
Avtomat Kalashnikova
Sound like a tennist ucranie blondie.