Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: On brent smith...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Reading your post above Magnetic, I am reminded of how much I used to know compared to how little I know today. It's astonishing how much one can forget from the age of 18 to 28. I'm being literal for what it's worth ;)
I agree. I'm turning 30 in a couple weeks. The number of things I know has continued to drop from 28-30, and the pace even accelerates! Its wonderful - life is simple when you're a baby, then we spend decades making it more and more complex, until at some point you decide enough is enough and the trend reverses and life starts simplifying again. 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 pm 

@Magnetic91

many of the people here including myself tried affirmations (and many other stuff....)
Why do you think The Kidd hasn't tried it?
it's just your assumption

but go ahead and try it.

BTW
The one who talks about affirmations the most is Cory Skyy- I listened to his program and tried everything he said including looking in the mirror and saying the affirmations and looking into the eye and saying them.

What you need to understand is that guys like Cory Skyy & Brent were always good with women from a young age. So in their case they weren't trying to create a new reality but just reinforce a reality that they already knew...

That's it, I'm done with this thread :lol:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 pm 

To clear the air, I've never done them. I can't sell myself bullshit. :?

BUT!...what I did and still DO do is intense visualization of my goals and desires...then put in the work necessary to make them a reality. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:46 pm 

Meraki wrote:
I agree. I'm turning 30 in a couple weeks. The number of things I know has continued to drop from 28-30, and the pace even accelerates! Its wonderful - life is simple when you're a baby, then we spend decades making it more and more complex, until at some point you decide enough is enough and the trend reverses and life starts simplifying again. 8-)
I also hope I will be like this. I remember GP Saying on BallsProject to somebody to "be like a kid, know nothing !" and it made a huge impact on me.

@Kidd I was preparing a post for him to get him motivated to believe you and the guys here, because he suffers from something I suffered from for long time too- Lack of understanding and knowledge of this forum therefore lack of trust, but the visualisation part should be enough for some time for him :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

BUT!...what I did and still DO do is intense visualization of my goals and desires...then put in the work necessary to make them a reality. :ugeek:
Did/does that pertain to tangible things - like a career position or a car - or did/does it also include 'states of being', and the way in which people react around you(?), which is something Brent Smith has advocated. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:26 pm 

Rolan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Did/does that pertain to tangible things - like a career position or a car - or did/does it also include 'states of being', and the way in which people react around you(?), which is something Brent Smith has advocated. I think.
Tangibles. Intangibles usually sort themselves through indifference. I learned at a very young age that the more I wanted people to like me and the harder I tried to make that happen, the more insurmountable the task became. The minute I stopped giving a fuck is when I no longer had a moment's peace it seems. :lol:

What you resist...PERSISTS. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I learned at a very young age that the more I wanted people to like me and the harder I tried to make that happen, the more insurmountable the task became. The minute I stopped giving a fuck is when I no longer had a moment's peace it seems. :lol:

What you resist...PERSISTS. :ugeek:
Defenitly!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:08 pm 

It was back in 2012... I'm subscribed to his youtube channel, right ? Here I am, minding my own business and he posted a video with one of his friends that had a product called : "super stealth secrets blablabla" ( around 400$ ) .. the guy was the right hand of the great David D, he'd been there, watch it all happen. HE IS QUALIFIED TO PUT A PRODUCT OUT !!

So I post a comment that was something like this: "another product to take guys money. how many products do they need, when everything there is to know about getting women has been around for some time, already. and by now, everyone knows that david d was actually a businessman than a life coach" or something like that. BOOM !! comment removed, banned from his channel, and they made another video few days after, when they were both in the car, brent and this guy, talking about the haters. :lol: :lol:

fucking brent smith, man ! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm 

DMD wrote:
It was back in 2012... I'm subscribed to his youtube channel, right ? Here I am, minding my own business and he posted a video with one of his friends that had a product called : "super stealth secrets blablabla" ( around 400$ ) .. the guy was the right hand of the great David D, he'd been there, watch it all happen. HE IS QUALIFIED TO PUT A PRODUCT OUT !!

So I post a comment that was something like this: "another product to take guys money. how many products do they need, when everything there is to know about getting women has been around for some time, already. and by now, everyone knows that david d was actually a businessman than a life coach" or something like that. BOOM !! comment removed, banned from his channel, and they made another video few days after, when they were both in the car, brent and this guy, talking about the haters. :lol: :lol:

fucking brent smith, man ! :lol: :lol:
looking back and knowing what I know now Brent's story creation technique is hooey - the way he teaches it.

GP Walsh and guys who teach the Sedona method (Hale, Larry,Stephen Seretan)
and also David R. Hawkins who also teaches allowing\ releasing & Non duality - explain how to do it correctly.

But it's not as easy as: 'oh just visualize and write it down until it happens'

(the teachers I mentioned talk about non duality and that is the way they also represent things....)

Here is a short video by David R. Hawkins who says that if you are stuck with emotions or not getting goals - it means you must be getting some kind of a payoff from your current condition.

of course this is just a short video, in his book and other lectures he explains things in depth.

But if someone for example is broke or not successful with women, he must have some unconscious payoff from it.
The thing is we are often not aware of the payoff and that's why the non duality teachers teach to check emotions (which isn't easy for most people):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DAtMAm ... A5&index=6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 am 

I forgot to add also that the whole story creation technique or whatever goal you have needs to be realistic.

There are not always going to be women who want you everywhere you go.
Corry Sky used to say: 'everywhere I go there is always a woman for me'.

well, that's like saying that every bar, store, or coffee shop in the city has women that like Corry and that they are always there waiting for him to come in. :|

anyway as 'Star_Above' said:
Quote:
No matter who you are right now (A little bit of a gut...some will find it cute, a little nervous around hot girls...some will find it sweet, whatever the case is) out of 100 girls, 5 will want to fuck you and be in love with you, 20 will be on the fence about you and 75 wouldn't give you the time of day...ya you right now, how you are exactly now, for everyone, that's the only game there is.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 am 

Thank u for the video, Sniper.

Star_Above is right. Not all the women in the world are going to want to be with me, but the ones that do are enough for me to not stress and worry about this shit. And even the ones that do want me, I couldn't be with them all, even if I wanted to. There are more important things in life than women.

Now, regarding Cory and his statement, he fully believed it from a young age and not have any doubts about it. But again, if u are familiar, he always believed that he was the best looking guy in the room, everywhere he went. His mindset is about abundance, more than anything else. Also, he didn't say that ALWAYS the hottest chick is going to be there for him and is going to like him. Anyway, I don't want to talk about that.

All I can say is that it's kind of true. At least in my life. Yesterday, I leaved my house, went on the bus. 2 stops later, 2 brunettes enter. They were both in their 30's. They were ok looking, nothing special. But fuckable. Out of all the men in the bus, the most good looking one, locked eyes with me. I was at the back of the bus, they found seats in front, but facing me. And guess what, we looked at eachother eyes, again. I don't go out of my way to meet women, so I decided that if they get off where I get off, to talk to them. It wasn't the case.

Later, I met with a friend and his girl and went to a bar to watch a movie. Every wendsday it's "movie day" and they show independent films. ( I saw the film with the Grafitti/Stencil writer Banksky - "Exit Through the Gift Shop", good one ). Right nxt to our table there were a group of girls.

The 1h and something movie ended. People started discussing it amongst themselves. A guy that knew the girls, came to their table, took up a chair and start a boring conversation with them about the movie. He talked a lot. There was a girl next to him, she was facing me. Cute girl. Nothing special, but cute. As I'm interacting with my friends, out of the blue, I noticed him talk alot, and I noticed a bored look on her face, we looked at eachother and I started laughing. She started laughing also. She laughs and turns her head. I turn my head. Then I look back at her, she looks back at me, a little amount of tension in the air starts building up. Well, fuck ! Now it happenes, as we were about to leave !? Damn ! :lol:

There was definetly potential there. I got up, and I notice one of her friends looked at me, and then looked at her. She was aware of our whole "interaction". My friends and her friends, except for that girl, were clueless. As I'm going out the exit, I turned my back and of course she was looking at me. I wave my hand and smile. She just smiles. The guy is still talking. :lol:

End of story. One thing is for sure. If we ever meet up again, she will remember me. I am 100% confident about that.

So yeah, you could say in this cases that there is a girl for me, everywhere I go.

The moral of the story is that u never know. I didn't expect it to happen, it just happened. It just happened that the guy pulled up a chair next to them and was talking endlessly, she might never got bored and she might never looked at me.

But I still have a question for the advanced guys in here. As I'm watching the movie on the projector screen, where I was sitting and how the bar is arranged, the bar promoter was at a table alone with her laptop, working I suppose. And she left her seat for whatever reason. Now, there were 2 options she could reach the bar. She chose the one that was within my line of sight. And not only that, b/c the space was tight, she squeezed herself and rotate her cute butt in my direction, for me to see it. It was 1 and a half meters, that close. I had no choice but to look at it. :D But it was so "natural", so to speak, that I could have interpreted it wrong. I don't believe in coincidences, and I believe girls know what they are doing. But I am still not that sure. Could have this been a sign, even if it was a veeeery subtle one ?

( Deep down I have a feeling that it was not "accidental" that she wanted me to see her ass, and she likes me, at some level. But she is stone cold. Nothing after that. Not even a look, nothing. Just this "incident" ). Thoughts ?

Last edited by DMD on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 am 

DMD wrote:
Thank u for the video, Sniper.

Star_Above is right. Not all the women in the world are going to want to be with me, but the ones that do are enough for me to not stress and worry about this shit. And even the ones that do want me, I couldn't be with them all, even if I wanted to. There are more important things in life than women.

Now, regarding Cory and his statement, he fully believed it from a young age and not have any doubts about it. But again, if u are familiar, he always believed that he was the best looking guy in the room, everywhere he went. His mindset is about abundance, more than anything else. Also, he didn't say that ALWAYS the hottest chick is going to be there for him and is going to like him. Anyway, I don't want to talk about that.

All I can say is that it's kind of true. At least in my life. Yesterday, I leaved my house, went on the bus. 2 stops later, 2 brunettes enter. They were both in their 30's. They were ok looking, nothing special. But fuckable. Out of all the men in the bus, the most good looking one, locked eyes with me. I was at the back of the bus, they found seats in front, but facing me. And guess what, we looked at eachother eyes, again. I don't go out of my way to meet women, so I decided that if they get off where I get off, to talk to them. It wasn't the case.
Later, I met with a friend and his girl and went to a bar to watch a movie. Every wendsday it's "movie day" and they show independent films. ( I saw the film with the Grafitti/Stencil writer Banksky - "Exit Through the Gift Shop", good one ). Right nxt to our table there were a group of girls. The 1h and something movie ended. People started discussing it amongst themselves. A guy that knew the girls, came to their table, took up a chair and start a boring conversation with them about the movie. He talked a lot. There was a girl next to him, she was facing me. Cute girl. Nothing special, but cute. As I'm interacting with my friends, out of the blue, I noticed him talk alot, and I noticed a bored look on her face, we looked at eachother and I started laughing. She started laughing also. She laughs and turns her head. I turn my head. Then I look back at her, she looks back at me, a little amount of tension in the air starts building up. Well, fuck ! Now it happenes, as we were about to leave !? Damn ! :lol: There was definetly potential there. I got up, and I notice one of her friends looked at me, and then looked at her. She was aware of our whole "interaction". My friends and her friends, except for that girl, were clueless. As I'm going out the exit, I turned my back and of course she was looking at me. I wave my hand and smile. She just smiles. The guy is still talking. :lol: End of story. One thing is for sure. If we ever meet up again, she will remember me. I am 100% confident about that.
So yeah, you could say in this cases that there is a girl for me, everywhere I go.

The moral of the story is that u never know. I didn't expect it to happen, it just happened. It just happened that the guy pulled up a chair next to them and was talking endlessly, she might never got bored and she might never looked at me.

But I still have a question for the advanced guys in here. As I'm watching the movie on the projector screen, where I was sitting and how the bar is arranged, the bar promoter was at a table alone with her laptop, working I suppose. And she left her seat for whatever reason. Now, there were 2 options she could reach the bar. She chose the one that was in my view. And not only that, b/c the space was tight, she squeezed herself and rotate her cute butt in my direction, for me to see it. I had no choice. But it was so "natural", so to speak, that I could have interpreted it wrong. I don't believe in coincidences, and I believe girls know what they are doing. But I am not that sure. Could have this been a sign, even if it was a veeeery subtle one ?

( Deep down I have a feeling that it was not "accidental" that she wanted me to see her ass, and she likes me, at some level. But she is stone cold. Nothing after that. Not even a look, nothing. Just this "incident" ). Thoughts ?
dude, could you please make more paragraphs next time? ;)
it's hurting the eyes to read it like this :geek:

funny about Corry because you say:
Quote:
he always believed that he was the best looking guy in the room, everywhere he went.... His mindset is about abundance, more than anything else.
so... if he thinks he gets women everywhere *because he is good looking* why does he say:
put me in any body and I can get the same results?

that's dumb

anyway, in regards to your question....

nothing is "accidental" in the world of women

I think Kidd, Grinus or someone else could explain better than me why she was stone cold after that.
So I'll let someone else take it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am 

Yesterday? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
Now, there were 2 options she could reach the bar. She chose the one that was within my line of sight. And not only that, b/c the space was tight, she squeezed herself and rotate her cute butt in my direction, for me to see it. It was 1 and a half meters, that close. I had no choice but to look at it. :D But it was so "natural", so to speak, that I could have interpreted it wrong. I don't believe in coincidences, and I believe girls know what they are doing. But I am still not that sure. Could have this been a sign, even if it was a veeeery subtle one ?

Let me guess.

You for some reason think she is unaware that she grabbed your attention?
For some reason she feels she needs to do more?

Her seed was planted, you even watered it for her.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Let me guess.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... seed#p2218

One seed / pot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:22 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

This blew my fucking mind.

I have read it earlier this day. I realise that I have experienced what planting a seed and watering it feels like inside me, the whole process.

Then my reality just felt apart, I felt really unconfortable, fearful, hopeless, almost like I am loosing control and even killing myself, for about 15 minutes. Then I felt peaceful inside. As I'm looking at the half peeled orange on my desk, I saw the whole process that it took to get on my desk. When I looked in the mirror, I simply saw myself as nothing more then the choices that I have made.

I laughed a lot since then. I still am peaceful inside, even now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 pm 

When you are walking behind a woman, and she does the thing when she tries to pull her shirt down over her ass, do you think she doesn't want you to see her butt? :geek:

Or...is it more likely that she is subconsciously attempting to draw your attention to her ass? :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:04 am 

Again, I am not 100% sure of this, but I think women can feel my eyes on her ass, or on her tits.

I am 98% percent sure.

I even felt their eyes on me, sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:18 am 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
Again, I am not 100% sure of this, but I think women can feel my eyes on her ass, or on her tits.

I am 98% percent sure.

So I'm not the only one who thinks that... :shock:
I call this effect "the virtual dick" (when I see some very very good girl's booty and I grope it in my mind with my weenie :twisted: ) :lol:
Then they magically seem to "seek me (indirectly)" after that vicious tought of mine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 am 

DMD wrote:

I am 98% percent sure.

I could quote on forever what has been written here and there...