Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:08 am 

should get the most emotional songs out there and play them while grounding, for instance get some celine dion songs or the saddest most emotional songs out there and play them while watchin the ng vids

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 am 

yoyoyo wrote:
should get the most emotional songs out there and play them while grounding, for instance get some celine dion songs or the saddest most emotional songs out there and play them while watchin the ng vids
No offense...but am I really the only person who thinks this sounds just plain...weird? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 am 

Dude NG is totally unneccessary I clocked in like 200+ hours and got one makeout. It is udder crap, your still giving away your power if you do anything, be affirmations, inner game, natural grounding.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Dude NG is totally unneccessary I clocked in like 200+ hours and got one makeout. It is udder crap, your still giving away your power if you do anything, be affirmations, inner game, natural grounding.
Shit man at least you got a makeout, all I got from it were a series of psychological breakdowns, that shit was sexy. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am 

Morpheus wrote:
200+ hours?!? Is NG a World of Warcraft expansion? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
why is it giving away your power if you do affirmations?

you got me confused now... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm 

By doing affirmations, you are basically confirming that YOU are the problem...that YOU are the reason why you can't get women. So, you are giving away the power of self worth. Plus, you are constantly trying to convince yourself of something that is not true and is borderline unhealthy fantasy...that can't be good for you either. All of this shit about listening to sappy music to "emotionally ground"...for HOURS?

No. Way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
By doing affirmations, you are basically confirming that YOU are the problem...that YOU are the reason why you can't get women. So, you are giving away the power of self worth. Plus, you are constantly trying to convince yourself of something that is not true and is borderline unhealthy fantasy...that can't be good for you either. All of this shit about listening to sappy music to "emotionally ground"...for HOURS?

No. Way.
Yea I never grounded for hours anyway. :mrgreen:
regarding the affirmations, I just pm you :arrow:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm 

There's a difference between affirmations and reframing I think that needs to be explained.

I can't word it myself though just yet.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:42 pm 

Wow man affirmations are not unimportant! They help to be that what you want! Where do you give away the power of your self worth? where? you gave it to you in a new way! you look at it in a different way. you gave it away to change it and get your new self worth for example. I'm not seeing your point, maybe we talk at cross-purposes ;)

Yeah NG for hours? I did it when I was so excited from NG and I have to say, it helps you alot to reconditioning yourself how you see woman but not any more. That's what I have on experience at that point.

Got a new idea which was brought up on a later time on the old forum: Balls grounding!!!!!! YEAH ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 pm 

midway wrote:
Got a new idea which was brought up on a later time on the old forum: Balls grounding!!!!!! YEAH ;)
Ah yes, Ball Grounding: it's where you squeeze your balls and milk yourself (like a cow) to Palmy, it's a more advanced version of Open Polarity Grounding, if the baby batter lands on your computer screen at the peak alpha moments it will form a deeper connection with your masculine energy and her feminine alpha. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm 

I'm sorry I don't understand this.

Affirmations for me are about getting what I want and they've worked really well for me and continue to do so.

With career I've composed music for feature films, commercials, radio, tv etc.

With women, I've had the best relationships from affirmations.

With NG I've had things happen to me which I can't explain and just blow my mind when they happen.

I respect everyone has got there own way of doing things and that's cool but how is doing affirmations and NG giving your power away?

If I say "I am so happy and grateful that I now have an awesome relationship with a woman I deeply love".

How am I giving my power away? That's not saying I am the problem because there is no problem. I simply stating that I am happy and grateful to be in an awesome relationship and from that it ends up coming true.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm 

create wrote:
midway wrote:
Ah yes, Ball Grounding: it's where you squeeze your balls and milk yourself (like a cow) to Palmy, it's a more advanced version of Open Polarity Grounding, if the baby batter lands on your computer screen at the peak alpha moments it will form a deeper connection with your masculine energy and her feminine alpha. :lol:
Yout got it man! You got it!
Seek wrote:
I'm sorry I don't understand this.

Affirmations for me are about getting what I want and they've worked really well for me and continue to do so.

With career I've composed music for feature films, commercials, radio, tv etc.

With women, I've had the best relationships from affirmations.

With NG I've had things happen to me which I can't explain and just blow my mind when they happen.

I respect everyone has got there own way of doing things and that's cool but how is doing affirmations and NG giving your power away?

If I say "I am so happy and grateful that I now have an awesome relationship with a woman I deeply love".

How am I giving my power away? That's not saying I am the problem because there is no problem. I simply stating that I am happy and grateful to be in an awesome relationship and from that it ends up coming true.
Man Affirmations are helping me too, if they help you keep doing it! If you feel better, keep doing it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm 

...I give up. :?

I will no longer spend anymore time and energy on this. :|

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...I give up. :?

I will no longer spend anymore time and energy on this. :|
Okay ;) It's weekend soon! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Napoleon Hill once said; "Nothing can be called a failure until you accept it as such."

A Winner keeps his power, regardless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm 

Jared wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Napoleon Hill once said; "Nothing can be called a failure until you accept it as such."

A Winner keeps his power, regardless.
I like that saying Jared I will definitely keep that as my mantra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 pm 

Yeah, and also, "The real winners in Life are, more often than not,
only two or three percent more effective than those
who lose."