All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:56 pm 
Site Admin

From This post: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 150#p34150
GoldenBoy wrote:
In a different thread Pleaaaaaaase, coz it's gonna be gold for sure. :ugeek:
As you wish... here it is.
Slim Titan wrote:
Is it possible that I can have a long term relationship with a woman that does not fit the marquee value theory?
Slim Titan: Ok, I am interested, you woke me up.

How does she not fit MVT?

Explain, with examples.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:18 pm 
I'm not saying that she doesn't fit into the Marquee Value Theory in anyway.

I saying that she doesn't match up with my age difference. She's a few months younger than me.

When we first had sex, right before we got the horizontal mash on she said this is just casual.

Months go by and we don't speak to each other. I tell her, "I'd like to see you," in a text message.

She comes by and we talk. I realized that my primary motive was to sex with her. She told me before hand that she doesn't feel like

getting physical. There's so many details that it would take me 2-3 hours to write a whole report over the last two days.

I'm positive that there is room for a long term relationship because she's not totally into the matrix. One example is that she said it's fine calling women bitches and hos

if that's something you do but not based on their sexual activity. I think like this. I've known of her since before I was on naturalfreedom. If I recall correctly, I said something to the effect

that there's no such thing as sluts. Anyway, she has let me get small things off of her over the last few days. Cigarettes, food, and money for weed.

I think I had a strong helping hand in setting up a bump along the road to starting a long term relationship with her. I something to the effect that I think long term relationships only work with

people that are 13-17 years older or younger than you. She laughed. Then she told me that she's talking to a 37 year old man that she met in rehab. She's 23. Hours before she told me that she

just wants to be friends she was alone with my friend who got hit by an 18 wheeler. I don't think that has much of an impact, but I told him I did want to take a shower with her that night.

My friend is off talking to everyone, and I tell her let's go back to her room so I can get a cigarette. By the way, I'm high as fuck at that time. We get back to her room, and I take my shoes off

because my feet hurt. She's mirroring my position. I ask her about her life. Then I zone out because she's selling me some matrix bullshit, but it could be because we're both high. I let her know I

wasn't paying full attention because of what she said to me. For the life of me, I wish I could remember what was said about 30 seconds before, but I come back too from weed zone out and she's

telling me that we're just friends. I tank and think for a second. I'm trying to process what was said before that. In the meantime, she's trying to stress to me that we're friends. She's saying "right

and ok?" After 10 of the longest seconds of my life, I just nod in silence. I don't give her verbal confirmation. I don't know why, but I just couldn't bring myself to respond on the same level that

she was communicating in. I zone out again. I'm talking to her, but I'm not trying to talk to her. My feet feel better so I get my cigarette and grab a bottle of some pop and dip.

I'm not going to analyze what happened over the last couple of days and come up with a reason why a long term relationship won't work, but I know that I'm only as good as my competition is bad.

So since she wants to be friends, I'll be her friend in the way that I see fit to be her friend. I'm probably going to cut her off though because it will be natural. I've hit her up consecutively for the

last two days. She said something about her phone and 3 days I think. Of course I zoned out again. I told her to hit me up when she gets bored before I left. What I actually meant was hit me up

when you want to see me. A few words make a world of difference. Last bit of information. She's very feminine in the traditional roles that have been assigned to men and women. As we were

walking to her room before all of this transpired, she told me that she would never leave the door open while she was getting her hair curled. That's very feminine.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 pm 

Quote:
Months go by and we don't speak to each other. I tell her, "I'd like to see you," in a text message.
This told me all I needed to know. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
This is all I (needed to) read :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
There's more;
Quote:
I've hit her up consecutively for the last two days. She said something about her phone and 3 days I think. I told her to hit me up when she gets bored before I left. What I actually meant was hit me up when you want to see me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:23 pm 

Leo wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
There's more;
Quote:
I've hit her up consecutively for the last two days. She said something about her phone and 3 days I think. I told her to hit me up when she gets bored before I left. What I actually meant was hit me up when you want to see me.
I didn't say that was all there was to it...I said that was ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW. :|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:06 pm 

I know, I was meant to reply to Merrick.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 pm 

Leo wrote:
I know, I was meant to reply to Merrick.
From the looks of things...he didn't need to know anything else either. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
Is it possible that I can have a long term relationship with a woman that does not fit the marquee value theory?
Slim Titan wrote:
Explain?

Is this not a contradiction?

She does
She does not

Which is it?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Explain?

She does
She does not

Which is it?
It is.

Edit: ****it is a contradiction.

She does fit in to marquee value theory in the sense that everyone has a place in it. However, she is not my match according to marquee value theory.

I confused matching with actually having a place in the theory.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Explain?

She does
She does not

Which is it?
It is.

Edit: ****it is a contradiction.

She does fit in to marquee value theory in the sense that everyone has a place in it. However, she is not my match according to marquee value theory.

I confused matching with actually having a place in the theory.
Stop.smoking.weed.
You'll stop confusing shit ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 am 

Yeah, just based on the description you wrote - when you smoke you seem to be not very pimp tight...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 am 
Oh yeah, after all that transpired. She came running down the steps with a smile on her face to give me the lighter that I forgot in her room.

Edit: In retrospect, I'll keep walking next time and not stop. I didn't know it was her voice. I thought it was someone else so I stopped to see who it was.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 pm 

Quote:
I've had said this to really ugly looking women.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm 

...and then...rant happens. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
That and also:
Slim Titan wrote:
rehab.
:lol:

How old are you btw Slim? it's better to make these mistakes sooner than later. Smoking grass will only make your brain lazy and confused, then you'll start contemplating chicks like the one you're dealing with being relationship material and contacting them out of the blue, months after they don't speak to you.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 pm 

As someone who smoked up until very recently...I can see why you need to stop doing it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:42 am 

I used to smoke weed a lot in high school and right after, I was so scatter brained compared to now it was literally a couple days after quitting my mind felt so much sharper.

The only thing I found it helped was picking up micro movements in people. I always found it helped me a lot with that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm 
Leo wrote:
As someone who smoked up until very recently...I can see why you need to stop doing it.
Could you explain Leo?

I made a post about how I've quit weed already, but I would like to know your prospection on why I should quit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Leo wrote:
Could you explain Leo?

I made a post about how I've quit weed already, but I would like to know your prospection on why I should quit.
Re-read your own post above; hyper analytical but lack the sharpness of mind to even understand what is going on around you. Taking ages to process simple information that she's giving you. Not even knowing what someone said to you 30s prior.

Not to mention a severe lack of good judgment all over. That shit is making you fuzzy all over. You'll never progress while you still smoke it. Unless you can somehow regulate your usage down to 'every now and then'.