Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm 

Since the thread on "natural grounding" is locked, I wanted to add my two cents which I feel are important and maybe can help?
If administrators you don't like it, don't BAN me, just say me please :)

So yesterday and today I grounded on this new video Rion made. It's wonderful video.
Then this morning I walked the city. And I felt my masculine energy going out to the world, and many women reacting to it. I walked slooow, relaxed and comfortable around people WITHOUT trying. ( just normal stuff like you guys all do after you ground to feminine energy ya? ) and women reacted to it, with, you can name : looks, looks, some small "shocks" "woahw, he is different that all the others...", "i better be nice to him".
The average man would feel like "wooooaaaaaaw", "I am the King!", "me, me me, they all look at MEEEE!!!!" ( btw, this is NOT success to me, success is giving true Love to the world / women )

But I felt strange, personally, I don't felt like myself, my real self, you know what I felt like guys? like manipulating women emotions, like doing all this "work" for the purpose of personal and selfish gain, and NOT for Love or give women, this is an excuse for me. hahaha
When I was on this ideagasms forum, I really felt like LOVING women, why? because I didn't have an ego, a personal self to satisfy.
I focused 100 % on HER, which feels like GIVING, which is Love.
Ego is the same as pride, and egoic people cannot Love. They would lose their ego and satisfaction. I doubt that Rion can be in a healthy long term relationship. It seems that Paul Janka stay with someone and seems happier..

So, this morning I felt like showing off, like I manipulate women, like they are attracted to my "beliefs", to my "hours grounding in front of a screen".
Common guys, is that Love? or a robotic programming.
True Love feels more free for me.

Maybe it's good to ground our reality back to nature, but there are limits..
This is just my personal thoughts, you are free to agree or disagree..
I don't doubt the natural energies of women etc..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:53 am 

Hey Naled,

don't be ridiculous we are not going to Ban anyone just because some won't agree with what he thinks or says, we are all learning and no one is right or wrong.

I'm also not against NG.

Now for me personally- after reading the posts by The Kidd (and the other great posts by the guys here ;) ) + hearing Corry Sky and David X I have realized that it's best to just let women ground to me :D

I work on changing my inner beliefs and then Ng I feel is not necessary. I might do it sometimes just as a reminder but nothing more.

As far as healing, I found the sedona method much more effective for me. But some would say NG is better then Sedona and that's also cool.

Now I'll just give my own point of view on what you wrote. I don't think Ng can really be used to reach non ego states and if that is what you are after then traditional meditation is what you should do.
As far as giving love, it's hard to do it until you change your inner beliefs and love yourself.
This might sound new age bla bla- but it's true.
No one can give what he does not have inside (when I say you, I'm not talking about you here, I'm talking in general.....)

So for me, when I work on my inner beliefs (like: I don't deserve love) and change it. Then I love myself and can really give love.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 am 

Ideagasms is a good site, I think. Perhaps you will like this video better than Rions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpvwOYxGn8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 am 

I really can't relate to your posts, Naled and spaceman. It seems to me that you are somehow afraid of being attractive to women. I mean if you really accept yourself completely then it doesn't make a difference if women approach you or you don't get any looks. I just have the feeling that you kind of resist the attraction of women. And when you resist something, you are not accepting it. Its still the outside which has the power over you. If you keep resisting it, you won't feel completely comfortable in your skin. I, at least, can't imagine how.

But whats wrong about being attractive to women? When they see you and start to smile, they're having a good time. They might have had a bad day and your appearance alone makes their day. This is giving, too.

All people love and are attracted to people who are comfortable in their own skin, you can't change that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 am 

Vegano,
It may be difficult to explain it.
I will give you an extreme example to help.
Imagine you are a woman, whose guy would you choose between those two :
- the man who watch, everyday, natural women on his screen, in his room closed, with loud emotional music in his ears, every fucking day, during 2 hours, but has no life, don't have fun, has not many friends, is not really happy, but when he goes out, his bodylanguage is one of the most alpha guy on his area, and he gets every women looks, he IS the stimulus, and when he talks to you, you feel he is like James Bond, so your primal instincts are attracted like a magnet, you sleep with him, but then, as the relationship goes, you feel like he has no solid foundation in his being, that he is very good at making you feel attracted without saying anything, just his presence, but then.... it feels empty.

- the other guy, he is very average, simple life, but happy with his own life, he goes outside with a friend, and he sees you, he find you beautiful and he just go to you directly without any excuse and ask you to take a cofee with him because he says that you are beautiful.

Women and men are together for one thing, Love, right?
Why make it complicated and not just easy. You take what you want/like in life.
Like spaceman said, it turn me off to do all that for manipulating states of women, to get external rteactions, THIS, for me, is a lack of Love and respect.

When you go out all grounded, women are not attracted to YOU, your core self, attraction is NOT Love. They may be attracted to your 4 hours of grounding, to the man you think yourself to be. If you want this, ok well good for you, but I am sure that Love feels wayyyy better. The taste is not the same.
Being loved by several women is good, but, to be able to truly Give Love, because you are so full of it, this is another level.
Why do you even want to be attracted by so many women, there is a reason...

spaceman, good post, I feel the same! Like it kills my authenticity and humaness.
where are you from and how old are you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 am 

Well, we're not talking about the same attraction here, it seems.

Its about being the man that is attractive. Which man is attractive? The man that is not attached to the outcome. The man that is completely satisfied and happy with himself regardless of whats going on around him. Regardless wether he gets approval from people or not. Its also called freedom. Freedom is the aim, the destination we sould set as our goal. A free man after this definition of freedom is the personification of attraction because this is more or less concious the goal of every human.

Attraction is a byproduct of freedom. Then of course one can manifest any kind of events he would like to occur to create a certain reality but this is not necessary.

Freedom shouldn't be a state. Freedom is happiness and as every sentient being we would like to live in happiness all the time. Why not, its what we deserve by nature.

I think you want to say that you shouldn't use all the self-improvement stuff to get results. I agree with you, it also will prevent you from having success when you're attached to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 pm 

I am talking about this Vegano, indeed.
We have the same "result" in mind.

Howewer, you think that it is achieved with natural grounding, (watching natural female on screen), and the day you stop it, you will want again, you will be dependent on this single stuff/
Whereas I think it is "achieved" by spirituality, or ego-transcendence, or being more Loving. (can name many words here )

Yes, attractive is when you are free, freedom is Love, and it IS atractive, to women, to people, to the world...
But the guy who does natural grounding, (watching natural female on screen), in most cases, he STILL has attachements, and it's NOT true Love like we just described above, in fact, the name "Love" is only freedom by definition.
Society definition of Love is attachement, jealousy, control, possessiveness. The true meaning, the spiritual meaning, is an attractive definition of it, without wanting to be attractive in the first place, true freedom.

Hmm, imagine the begginer who is frustrated with everything & women, he does natural grouding, then he becomes more relaxed, independant. But it's all dependant on the natural grounding he did, do you think this is true Love? i'm not sure..
True love comes from the Heart, not from a screen or some VCDs my friends..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 pm 

This makes things clearer ;)

But I have to say that I stopped natural grounding over 3 months ago and I don't think (for me at least) that freedom can be achieve through NG. So I'm not a NG-fellow at all (anymore). I think freedom/indifference can only be achived by letting go of one's attachments and accepting oneself completely. "All happiness comes from within." - Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:02 pm 

ahhhhh Vegano.....
I think that now we agree.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm 

I see it too, great ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:55 pm 
I've come to the same conclusion as all of you, and haven't grounded in a few months.

The kind of indifference I want can only come from ignoring the goal of women altogether, and finding love in every other aspect of my life (Spiritual Work, Exercise, Playing Music, Eating Well, Going out in Nature).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm 

Wow, I completely agree with this. When I was reading it I agree with that more than anything I have ever read on the women part. I really like NG though, it's good for releasing emotional blockages, develops all the chakras and expands your energy. Also I feel like I can communicate with people better and without the anxiety I had before. I like those effects, think its possible to use NG just as a personal development tool and not as a way to get women.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm 

I don't think anyone really does natural grounding without subconsciously hoping to get better with women afterwards. That's why I never bought into the Marcus or Rion's 'Zen stories'.

If one wants to get enlightenment, real non ego states, clean or release emotional blocks- there are other ways that were made for that purpose :D

I mean, Palmy is not going to pop out of the screen and heal me or make me an enlightenment
being. Think about it, Palmy is just a woman and watching her on the screen is fun and maybe good to recondition yourself into a woman's true sexuality again. But to say it is going to make me non egoic or to heal me is: :|

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 am 

Im at a crossroads about what to do though, I saw an article about enlightenment destroying who you are. And I thought NG was the answer and weither I will lose all the progress I made while doing it. And where to go from here :?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Im at a crossroads about what to do though, I saw an article about enlightenment destroying who you are. And I thought NG was the answer and weither I will lose all the progress I made while doing it. And where to go from here :?
enlightenment does not destroy who you are, I don't know who wrote that article or why..
I have met some great masters and they were all 'down to earth' they were not living on 'cloud number 9'. I'm going to meet another great master for the second time this month and the advise he gave me was always very practical and not as if he didn't know what was going on in this world.

as far as NG, I'll pm you something to think about....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I don't see how enlightenment could destroy who someone is in a bad sense, other than it "destroys" the you that you think you are.

But I can see how trying to be enlightened could destroy the path to it. Trying to be enlightened is fucking boring as hell anyways, but better to live and experience all you can.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am 
Site Admin

See my signature

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am 

I haven't NGed in a few days, and I already feel my energy is a lot weaker. Is that something that happened to you too?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 am 

Nvm i think its gonna take care of itself

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 am 

Hm, as I did NG regurlarly and didn't do it for 2 or 3 days I got the need and force to do it again because something was missing. I don't think it was NG causing this but my own perception about NG. I got attached to it and needed it to a certain degree. At that time it really was a means to a much wanted end (getting women) so no surprise that I myself created the attachment to it.

Don't know if its the same about you tough.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »