Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
And TMLibertine talks about Zan stuff because it works for him, maybe not for me, but that doesn't mean that I've to talk shit about Zan stuff if doesn't work for me, that sounds childish to me.
And that kind of childish traits are repulsive to women.
If you've wasted hundreds of hours of time and effort with Zan and Rion like I have, there will be a period of anger where one will be compelled to talk shit, in that respect my shit-talking of seduction gurus is justified, eventually though one gets over it. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 pm 

It's nice to watch the mind reels and NG videos once in a while (just as a reminder)
but I'm not doing it on a regular basis since I know now it won't bring me closer into my goals.

1. if I want to get better with women the advise from The Kidd (and the others here) + some
of the stuff by David X and Corry Sky is good.

2. If healing is what I want, then Sedona method and stuff I have learned from Mark Myhre is much more effective. I might also look into EFT like number 6 has suggested.

If I took a trip to a natural country I might do some NG before I go (as a reminder).

NG won't have much effect in my area code, I don't have women from natural countries (such as Poland, Thailand, China, etc...) in here like Seek has in London or Etienne has in Montreal
And even if I did- Natural grounding won't fix all the inner game issues.

Even that Marcus dude who talked about indifference and said NG is everything he did was a student of Brent and had many posts on his forum (for some reason he never mentioned it on Realm). Some of the stuff he wrote on realm I have also heard from other teachers like Zan and Corry, so I'm sure he learned from them as well.

In the end, NG does not even work for Rion himself and that's why he runs away from American women whenever he can and gets 500$ boots and rents a luxury apartment in those poor third world countries to impress the women over there. Not to mention he paid Paul Janka to coach him when he was in Barcelona where the women are not that poor and therefore his 500$ boots don't live much of an Impression :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry guys but with all respect most of you have NG completely backwards.

How can you be training yourself in the correct way if you are being the response?

How can you be training yourself in the correct way if you want something from the interaction?

NG does have some uses, for those with blocks in certain areas, or for those who have not seen certain things.

It is not a magic pill though.

If you go into it with the wrong focus it will not produce results. It will probably hurt your progress after the initial period of block clearing. I know a couple of guys it did help at first, but then it started to stifle them, as they got too into it.

Doing 200+ hours of it seems crazy to me, and as for anything over 1000 hours - Get a life!

If you really want to do NG, then do as I have suggested many times:

Go to somewhere with LOTS OF PEOPLE - park, mall, anywhere... Sit down with a coffee or something, maybee a music player and earphones and SIT... Watch, observe... DO NOT WANT, DO NOT SEEK, JUST OBSERVE.

Look for the non verbals, try to read people without wanting anything from them, not seeking any reaction, not seeking any signs, detached.. At peace in your mind and happy just being there seeing these people going about their lives.

This will do far more for you in my view.

NG was a method to overcome blocks for those people who had them - not all people. Also it was for that, not as a magic bullet to cure all problems.

Sitting watching Nicole for 1000 hours will NOT make you irresistable to women, it is more likely to turn you into the response to women's stimulus... Which is un-natural.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Doing 200+ hours of it seems crazy to me, and as for anything over 1000 hours - Get a life!
Thanks for this post peregrinus.

I remember that Rion said on 'natural game seminar' that he did 1000 hours of NG (or more).
If it worked for him- great.

but I always felt that it was the wrong way to go. I also thought that doing too much of it (like you said) does make you the response and not the stimulus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

spaceman wrote:
"Along the path of your life, you may need to cross a river. If you already have a raft, that's great. If you don't, you locate or build one. Either way, the raft is just a tool along the path. Whatever type of raft gets you across that river at that particular place is the right tool for you at that time.

Each raft is important only as long as it is useful. Once you cross the river, the Buddha advised, you can put down the raft; you don't need to carry it or drag it across dry land. If and when you come to another river, you will find or build another raft suited to that river."
Very well said :)

Nice quote spaceman

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm 

One thing that speaks FOR natural grounding is, that the things from it that actually helped people (like the examples of spaceman) haven't been anounced by Rion Williams.

NG has helped me too, in that areas already mentioned, but my focus always on getting women, all the stuff and illusions Rion Williams has presented and promised. And I'm sure, most of the people who are still hanging on it are doing it for that purpose. By hanging on it I mean, the ones that think they NEED/have to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm 

Vegano wrote:
One thing that speaks FOR natural grounding is, that the things from it that actually helped people (like the examples of spaceman) haven't been anounced by Rion Williams.

NG has helped me too, in that areas already mentioned, but my focus always on getting women, all the stuff and illusions Rion Williams has presented and promised. And I'm sure, most of the people who are still hanging on it are doing it for that purpose. By hanging on it I mean, the ones that think they NEED/have to do it.
Yes Veg,

once someone is attached to it, it is bad as being attached to anything else.
I guess I had some benefits from NG too that's why I'm not against it or saying it's all bad, however I did fall for the false illusions and promises Rion Williams has presented on Natural Game Seminar and thus I was left very disappointed.

But I don't care anymore, I have moved on from Rion and NG. I do NG sometimes just for fun, but it's not a 'must have' anymore and I don't expect it to make me a women magnet (what Rion said it would do....)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 am 
Quote:
feel a lot of what I was feeling on Relm was due to placebo
I think there's nothing wrong with placebos if placebos help you, unless you've to paid a lot of money.
Besides NG is free.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 am 
Quote:
If you've wasted hundreds of hours of time and effort with Zan and Rion like I have, there will be a period of anger where one will be compelled to talk shit, in that respect my shit-talking of seduction gurus is justified, eventually though one gets over it.
I think that you've had anger all the time you were spending time doing Zan and Rion stuff, it's OK I understand your shit talking of gurus, but if other people dig that stuff and you talk shit it's like throwing shit to them (that's not my case because as I say I keep the dating stuff expectations low). I think that's the reason you didn't have results.

It would be good if you get rid of that anger, because you can pass that anger toward the people you talk to everyday even your friends and relatives.
Hey I've also anger but a different kind of anger, and that can be a block that is keeping me stuck in some areas of my life, and I'm working on that area.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am 

Quote:
Hey I've also anger but a different kind of anger, and that can be a block that is keeping me stuck in some areas of my life, and I'm working on that area.
Yeah, you definitely have some anger.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am 
Yes but I'm not throwing shit at others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 am 
Quote:
It is not a magic pill though.
I totally agree with that, I've to say that is a good tool for me and others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 am 
Quote:
it is more likely to turn you into the response to women's stimulus... Which is un-natural.
In the NG videos they are looking at you smiling like they're accepting that you're the stimulus and they're responding to that.

Last edited by El-Chameleon on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am 
Quote:
TOO SOON?
Too soon for me. I've seen all those testimmonials gimmicks in other web sites, I'm not saying that's your case because I'm beggining to read your material.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am 

Ok guys, if someone wants to do natural grounding because it works for him, great.

Let's stop bashing NG

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am 
Quote:
I used to have a lot of anger toward women and people in general and NG helped me to resolve that
:o
Gee, I need to ground more, though :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 am 
Don't be scared,

OK, I'll talk about the NG suggestions resources on RELM forum.
:lol:

And let's focus here in another useful tools.

PEACE.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 am 

El-Chameleon

You can talk about it here too, but here people are less interested in NG so you will see people going like this:

[ img ]

But still this forum is open to all discussion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
feel a lot of what I was feeling on Relm was due to placebo
I think there's nothing wrong with placebos if placebos help you, unless you've to paid a lot of money.
Besides NG is free.
The thing is that it didn't I did 200+ hours and was going out and applying I wasn't KJing. I got one makeout from all that work. If its getting you results and working for you than I respect that and props :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The thing is that it didn't I did 200+ hours and was going out and applying I wasn't KJing. I got one makeout from all that work. If its getting you results and working for you than I respect that and props :)
You got further than most guys who've done NG did, Morpheus. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »